Poll: What class do you feel is represented by the most NOOBS?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    I play a DK and would agree on the DK polling (unfortunately) but usually calling me a noob or insulting my class requires you to sit through 30 mins of verbal abuse which will inevitably end in you either ignoring me or accepting the fact that you were wrong. started rambling a little there... I agree with the hunter more as I have seen ALOT of hunter have taunts on their pets even in 85 instances which is damn annoying for the tank.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I would say that mages suffer from everyone rerolling them hoping for facerolling and then sucking terribly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Changes often, imo. But from my personal experience, it's DKs. There are also a lot of other near-noobish people playing every class. But most have to be DKs.

Deleted
    A low level Hunter not needing on everything is a myth.
    I also die a little inside every time I see a Prot Paladin in a random hc (although that is mostly because my main has been a Prot Paladin since early TBC).
    Last edited by mmoceb2038953a; 2011-09-04 at 11:14 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Selu View Post
    Death knights, definately death knights. The definition of noob: Death Knight called DKdeàthàrthàz, 60% of the time a male draenei. You all know you've seen 'em and had palms grow on your face!
    in wrath there was a male belf dk in my guild called dkarthass or something like that, he didnt stay long in the guild after we took him to naxx

Death Knights or Hunters. The thing with DK's is that if they started at level 1, or say even like 40, people would have time to learn the class. But with 55, you get a bunch of OP starter gear and then throw yourself into an AV or outlands and mindlessly rape till like 65-70. And by that time, since they arent OP anymore, they QQ about how bad DK's are and therefore are bad players for not knowing wtf they are doing up to and at 85. But I've met more than one hunter who said "What do you mean trap" in pug raids/heroics. Maybe they were trolling, but its happened a few too many times for me to be sure anymore.
    Also, arcane mages lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

Deleted
    Loving the Mage hate.

Only reason we actually have 'Noobs' is because they all FoTM rerolled from other classes when Cata pranced around the corner.

On topic however.. a toss up between DK's and Warriors.

Death Knights, because well. Most of them are meh. Warriors because about 80% of them I meet in BG's are backpeddlers.

Death Knights. They're so easy and fast to level that you don't have to know what you're doing to make it to 85. Runner up would have to be Hunter for the exact same reason.

Deleted
    Death Knight for me.

Dks since wrath and unless blizzard makes another terrible mistake to equal the creation of DKs itll stay that way till the game dies im pretty sure.

Sorry for the Dks that actually know how to play your class your just sooooo very few and far between

Deleted
    Maybe paladin.

Hunters they ninja pull bosses, they pull mobs that are not suppose to be pulled, they fail placing the traps...

Deleted
    Death Knights, followed by Mages.
    Source: Personal experiences.

Deleted
    DK's.

I can safely say that I've never encountered a noob shadow priest, must be something about them requiring effort to play right.

I've seen some(3-4) good DKs in WoW but most of them were not so smart.

In my personal experience it is Death Knights followed closely by Hunters then further down the scale it is Mages.

PvPing, I see a lot of bad rogues, personally. I always assumed it was cause most bad players like that they can hide, wait for someone else to have the target nearly dead, then they can come out of stealth, do "OMGWTF Damage!", get the kill, then hide again until they see another kill they can jump in and grab without having to actually put in the effort for it. So they do that a few times, start thinking they're badasses, and then try attacking a full health target without realizing the skill needed to do it well, and get destroyed.

There are a lot of bad DKs as well though. My favorite was this low health one who Death Gripped my warrior while I was Bladestorming, then DIED to the Bladestorm. Was like thanks bro, I was kinda wanting a Victory Rush anyway.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I voted for Death Knights too. My guild even has a "no Death Knight" entry policy.
    Well that's just typical. Ten minutes before the most important party of my life, and half the house has been destroyed by a giant sandwich.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baz View Post
    Death Knights or Hunters. The thing with DK's is that if they started at level 1, or say even like 40, people would have time to learn the class. But with 55, you get a bunch of OP starter gear and then throw yourself into an AV or outlands and mindlessly rape till like 65-70. And by that time, since they arent OP anymore, they QQ about how bad DK's are and therefore are bad players for not knowing wtf they are doing up to and at 85. But I've met more than one hunter who said "What do you mean trap" in pug raids/heroics. Maybe they were trolling, but its happened a few too many times for me to be sure anymore.
    Also, arcane mages lol
    You sir, said it all!

To all the dk hater's, Get over it!
    I'm playing dk since the release Wotlk and always the hate.. You are to Op, Your noob, F*ck dk's..
    I give you right that 89% of the dk's isnt well enough just because what Baz is saying.
    I've they would make death knight level 1, That 89% would become the skilled players!

My poll would go to Hunter,
    Cause yeah, Speaking bout low level's now They need on goddamit everything and then think they are pro..

ps: Why did 6 people vote on lock?