Deleted

AMZ question Ragnaros 10 man normal.

Hey all, so our Rogue is trying out combat, so I've asked our DK to go unholy to give us the 8% magic debuff on the bosses, all I was wondering is if he specs into anti-magic zone, and drop it just before the seedling adds explode and start running at us in phase 2, will it reduce the damage by 75%? or will it fold as soon as 1 explosion hits the shield?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Relent View Post
    Hey all, so our Rogue is trying out combat, so I've asked our DK to go unholy to give us the 8% magic debuff on the bosses, all I was wondering is if he specs into anti-magic zone, and drop it just before the seedling adds explode and start running at us in phase 2, will it reduce the damage by 75%? or will it fold as soon as 1 explosion hits the shield?
    It will reduce the first tick of dmg by 75% no matter how high it is and then if it is more then around 20k it will despawn, so ye it will work against the seed explosion but i dont think they explode the exact same moment but it will defenatly help the healers by using it

AMZ varies on his gear/atk pwr procs but it can get quite a nice absorb. It's 10k + 2xATK PWR. It usually last 1 big blow(tick) as mentioned above but the reduction is phenomenal (like giving everyone in the raid who grouped up behind the shield an AMS for a brief moment). I found very useful on almost every fight in FL.

AMZ is absolutely not optimal for the seed explosions, since they don't all occur at the same time.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL