Deleted

Mini burn phases..

Hi all fellow mages

I've been around different forum and sites to find a satisfying answer about mini burn phases.
    I don't fully understand the term. Can some one please tell me what is all about.

Sorry for the perhaps "stupid" question. But I'm all about improving my game, either class i play.

Deleted
    Since you have trinkets/your weapon enchant/tailoring cloak enchant and things like this you will always have damage modifiers in times you don't burn at all. The idea is to burn down some mana with some AB4 and bring your mana back to like 95% afterwards by AM-Spam/Flame Orb.

Some guys made out there, that this thing is only worth it if the damage amplifier is more than 6% and the miniburn should only last a few seconds (read EJ for formulas and further information)

its based around int/sp procs

so that you can happily spend that mana before the proc wears off, without fear of dropping too low in ur conserve phase

if you grab the addon MageManaBar or whatever its called, it shows you what your TRUE mana is at, and tells you if at any point you are going to waste procced mana with overflow wen they run out

so the mini-burn refers to (as far as i know) to you sometimes rocking out a couple 4ABs for a very short while, despite being in conserve phase

10+ Year Old Account
    A mini-burn phase as a mage is basically, you put in a few extra AB's before you go back to your usual rotation. Usually when a trinket+weap etc procs. Just to make full use of the proc.

Radore

Deleted
    Thank you for the answers, so it's nothing more to it then that.. It's basically what i thought. So it all turns out that the way i play got a official name that I've missed to intercept.
    I track my trinket/cloak/etc buffs with Rouge Power Bars. Love that addon.

Thanks again for your answers!