Deleted

Strange problem with the Argent Tournament dailies

I have completed all factions valiant quests apart from Silvermoon which is the only one remaining. However I recently race changed my character and now the: "A Valiant of Silvermoon" quest is not appearing

On the screenshot you can see it's the only one i have left but the quests aren't there..

I made a ticket and the GM told me to delete my Cache, Wtf and Interface folders but I did that and the quests still aren't there.

Deleted
    Make another ticket explaining your situation. That usually solves problems.

I didn't think Blizz still told people that lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nihgnahg View Post
    I didn't think Blizz still told people that lol
    Why wouldn't they? In all honesty probably half of all tickets submitted can be solved by clearing WoW's temp folders. Same reason why tech support always asks if you've tried restarting the computer. People swear up and down that the problem can't be solved by restarting, but a large portion of them can and will be solved if you just restart.

This is a situation where it would have been plausible that deleting Cache and WTF may have fixed the issue, but since they didn't, it is likely a strange bug on Blizz's end, and warrants another ticket.
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

10+ Year Old Account
    What is your reputation with Silvermoon City? If it is neutral, the quest may not even appear for you.

you need to redo the chain quest and pre requirement.

i was night elf i went worgen and i couldn't do argent tournament. went back human eventually and i continued doing it then went blood elf and had to do it all again, went back human and i can go on on farming marks and my quest

Question whatever you take for granted.

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeXan View Post
    you need to redo the chain quest and pre requirement.

i was night elf i went worgen and i couldn't do argent tournament. went back human eventually and i continued doing it then went blood elf and had to do it all again, went back human and i can go on on farming marks and my quest
    This exactly, just redo the prereq quest. Happened to me as well.
    ☼Tanks are the earth. Healers are the sun. DPS are the asteroids bouncing around the universe asking if anyone saw how they wiped out those dinosaurs.☼
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    As much as I'd like to screw every single one of you, no, we don't "screw the majority".

ive got another problem with the quests , i cant pick up a lance not from anywhere not inside toc either