[TV] True Blood Plotholes [Spoilers]

Well i've been watching true blood since it came out and this last season has been pretty bad, it has let alot of plotholes slip and just lead the main story off track.

For instance; Jason was supposed to turn into a were-panther! wtf happened to that? I know they sort of explained it that you can't really turn into one by ritual and only being born into it but seriously... why did those crazy rednecks go through all the trouble?

also wtf happened to the fairies? or fairy godmother? they turned into hideous things and sookie escaped but then what?

[SPOILER]

I know in the most recent episode andy belflur runs into a fairie and has sex with it and hopefully it leads up to something

I don't really care what you call me, you can even call me cold...

I don't think we've seen the last of the werepanther thing. I don't think they'd go through the trouble of making a plot out of it, only to drop the idea completely.

Same thing with the fairies, although I know that the fairy thing wasn't popular at ALL with the audience, so it's possible that they are toning it down, or perhaps scrapping it completely.

I sure hope your right about the panther plot wynnyelle

Deleted
    I dunno i kinda liked the fairy thing. But not as they developed. It could be a big part of how sookie develops her power, similar to how mages do it in the fade in dragon age universe

Quote Originally Posted by Skrill View Post
    But mildly off topic... did anyone else notice the character Roy (eric tore out his heart and drank from it... that guy) was wearing a warcraft shirt in the latest episode (11)? Am I crazy?? I thought I saw the blizzard logo on the back and I think deathwing on the front.
    Lol. I didn't notice that at all, haha. I'm going to have to go back and look at that.

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The worst part is that Sex and Gore scenes have been cut out almost completely

Needs more tits IMHO
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    The reason the smart people are miserable because their head hurts so much from facepalming at all the stupid people, its so simple.

Quote Originally Posted by WaitingforSWTOR View Post
    The worst part is that Sex and Gore scenes have been cut out almost completely

Needs more tits IMHO
    eric just tore out a mans heart and drank from it like a juicebox, wtf are you talking about hahah?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Godshot View Post
    eric just tore out a mans heart and drank from it like a juicebox, wtf are you talking about hahah?
    and it was awesome!
    Was hit with a nerf bat!

Deleted
    And i think we all are thankful to not have to witness more of Andy Bellefleur having sex

10+ Year Old Account
    TV Series =/= Books. That has been firmly established now. Each are their own story, although the TV series does borrow elements from the books.

Personally, I hope they're done with the entire Hot Shot mess. Boring and unlikeable the lot of them. (Not necessarily true in the books, but on the show? Ugh.)

I think we'll be heading towards fairy trouble for next season. Possibly the return of Russel (yay!). And they keep reminding us the Newlins are still out there, so next year could be a heap of fun.

But if they kill off Eric, Jessica, or Pam this week, I'll be worse than Larry Williams after episode 9 of Game of Thrones. I've been leery all year.

Quote Originally Posted by Disenchanted View Post
    But if they kill off Eric, Jessica, or Pam this week, I'll be worse than Larry Williams after episode 9 of Game of Thrones. I've been leery all year.
    If they ever kill off Eric they will probably lose at least 75% of their female fanbase. Myself included. =P
    Same thing goes with the male fanbase for Jessica.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    If they ever kill off Eric they will probably lose at least 75% of their female fanbase. Myself included. =P
    Same thing goes with the male fanbase for Jessica.
    Hehe, Jessica because I'm a guy. Pam because I'm a guy... and she's just cool as hell.

Eric because he's the only real badass on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Disenchanted View Post
    Hehe, Jessica because I'm a guy. Pam because I'm a guy... and she's just cool as hell.

Eric because he's the only real badass on the show.
    This, I was pissed when Eric turned into a pussy.