Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    OH MY GOD 83 THOUSAND. I laughed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    'Hardcore' raiders remind me of my two-year-old. "Yes, I put it down and I'm not playing with it anymore, but YOU CAN'T TOUCH IT MINE MINE MINE MINE!"

10+ Year Old Account
    If you actually look closely enough, check his buffs, then check the gear of the guy he is hitting, it comes as no surprise tbh. Damage increase with low geared clothy while the druid himself wears PvE gear. I'd like to have seen that without beserker, a geared target, and him wearing PvP gear.

Oh god do you always pvp like that? your voice is hillarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering he had:
    10% AP
    Horn
    Motw
    Berserking(+30% damage)
    Tigers Fury(+15% damage)

And he was beating 0 resi clothie the 83k isn't really that much....
    "Leafmuncher's Ferocious Bite hits Training Dummy for 1 Physical.(98264 Overkill) (Critical)"

That's what i just threw on a training dummy on my PvP gear...(384 pvp trinket up[2029 agi use])
    But once again, the guy is kinda funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still at a loss why people are going "AMG OP" at feral's ferocious bite rather than, say, the instant cyclones (which some do complain about). One post in particular said "it doesn't matter how much setup it takes, getting a 40k crit at 4,000 resil is wrong." Yet no one says much of anything when I eat an Arcane Blast for 102.6k in Arathi Basin at 1,400 resil while gearing up. Fancy that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellgrind View Post
    Anyone know the name of that addon he has where it shows whether the enemies interupts are on cd or not?
    Never seen that addon before, looks nice

Quote Originally Posted by Mugajak View Post
    I'm still at a loss why people are going "AMG OP" at feral's ferocious bite rather than, say, the instant cyclones (which some do complain about). One post in particular said "it doesn't matter how much setup it takes, getting a 40k crit at 4,000 resil is wrong." Yet no one says much of anything when I eat an Arcane Blast for 102.6k in Arathi Basin at 1,400 resil while gearing up. Fancy that.
    Because you have 1.4k resil and it's an arcane mage free casting, try sitting on him and he won't cast.

---------- Post added 2011-09-06 at 12:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by proVoke View Post
    Anyone know the name of that addon he has where it shows whether the enemies interupts are on cd or not?
    Never seen that addon before, looks nice
    Interrupt bar

Quote Originally Posted by Mugajak View Post
    Good luck getting 4 arcane blasts off in quick succession anywhere that isn't a random BG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    'Hardcore' raiders remind me of my two-year-old. "Yes, I put it down and I'm not playing with it anymore, but YOU CAN'T TOUCH IT MINE MINE MINE MINE!"

Deleted
    Not bad,
    but not good either.

arcane hits waaaay higher tho:P
    Jaina needs to hook up with Sylvanas imo. The Dark lady needs something to keep her mind off how very much she wants to commit mass genocide on every living thing in Azeroth and I think Jaina's fine ass would do the trick.
    Point on the doll where the bad mage shattered you.

Quote Originally Posted by vaztes View Post
    Ferocious bite is all over the place, it needs a fix.

I was on the dummy the other day and i saw a 63k crit and 30k one. (if the 63k crit would have been normal hit it'll still do more than the 30k i critted after that -.-) both at 5 combo points ofc.

Or am i missing something here?
    hitting a FB at 100 energy will do more damage than a 40 energy FB because of how it works.

I can do that on my ele shaman, but it needs to hit a target with no resi, I have to have popped Elemental Mastery, and the LvB needs to overload.
    RETH

Met a feral/rogue in arena, playing warrior/rogue, while we killed the rogue he feral put bleeds on my rogue, and then went bearform and absorbed an entire trinketed reckstorm and my rogue pretty much all out, it was really stupid :P guess i dont have to say that we both got ownt by a druid

Deleted
    Feral Druids are considered to be a Rogue copy. That's just how the spec works, at least in Cat form. They have most abilities Rogues have, apart from a few, such as Cloak of Shadows and Vanish, but gain a few others. When it comes to mobility, they are about equal to a Subtlety Rogue, considering they have a Shadowstep as well.

Damage: Feral Druids are way more powerful than Rogues. Rogues have no berserk or Tiger's Fury. Their bleeds tick for less and their finishers hit for half of what a Feral's finisher hits. 30k Eviscerate max vs 83k Ferocious Bite ftw, m i rite?

Survivability: Rogues have ways to get out of combat. Vanish on a 2 minute cooldown, Cloak of Shadows on a 90 second cooldown (Sub), Evasion and maybe even Smoke Bomb to prevent ranged from attacking the Rogue. This seems like a lot, until you compare it to a Feral Druid's ability to go into Bear Form and survive the end of the world. I have seen Feral Druids raping 2 people within seconds in Cat Form, then go Bear when poo hits the fan and survive 5 people attacking it until Frenzied Regeneration (3 min CD... WHAT?!) is gone. And even then; shapeshift out of snares --> flee --> win.

And then, I haven't even mentioned the most powerful single target CC in the game, that can only be broken by a trinket (not even by Iceblock or bubble), can't be dispelled and can't be broken by damage. Did I mention it's instant whenever a 5 CP finisher is used? Entangling Root, Faerie Fire, and sooo many other crap that I probably forgot because I don't play a Druid.

Yes, Druids have it better than most other classes now. The people that say Druids aren't OP;

1) Play a Druid themselves, love to be OP, say it isn't OP because they're afraid to be nerfed
    2) Aren't skilled/geared enough to actually realize that Druids are way too powerful at the moment.

Pick one.

EDIT: This post isn't made to piss off people that play Druids. I made this for healthy discussions, not to Bash anyone (c wut i did thar?). Sorry if you are offended.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    cause getting massive crits on guys in non-pvp gear is the best
    And afterwards whining "nerf please" = priceless...
    Ive dont 130k+ crits with Moonkin btw...do i need to make a movie too to show my massiv epeen? >.<

Ferals were OP for the first 3 months of cata... but not anymore.

I have a feral druid I just hit 85 with, just out of curiosity do you guys just mangle spam in PVP or do you keep up savage roar and all the dots too like in PVE? I assume you would put bleeds up anyway on stealth targets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrasibion View Post
    <Snip>
    While you bring up some good points on connecting the abilities and cds of a Feral Druid to a Rogue, do note that:
    1) Ferals can't shapeshift out of snares - they can only use dash/stampeding roar (which both cost energy and are on a 2 minute cooldown);
    2) You compare the Rogue's 30k Eviscerate on resil'd targets to an 83k FB crit on a non-resil'd target; c'mon, there's a difference. I do think that the Feral did get a nice lucky crit with a huge amount of buffs on him (seeing as his energy was relatively low when he used FB), so grats to him for the nice kill.
    Too many classes, too little time. Completionist yet lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by fewagainstmany View Post
    Ferals were OP for the first 3 months of cata... but not anymore.
    Guess I should've tried this back then, too :3
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

Deleted
    lol, 26k shield slam crits in wotlk was the shit