Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Name your three favourite persons/characters

So as the title states. Name your three favourite perons/characters of all times. It can be anything from a tv show, movie, game, real life persons. Name your three and state why you chose exactly those three.

Desmond David Hume: Simply because his one dynamic character. His entire flow in character, personality and language is so appealing to me that he makes him one of my top three.

Leonardo Da Vinci: His got to be the most interesting real life person history ever heard of. His mind and abilities, to be able to do the things he did at that time, makes him for me, genius of all times.

Itachi Uchiha: Now Itachi appeals more to my philosophy. When Itachi speaks, whenever he opens his mouth it's interesting. Every word is wisdom. His calm, he knows how to control himself in any situation, his reflective and has one of the deepest minds in any show I've seen so far.

Now that was my three.

Auron from FFX, Kenpachi Zaraki from bleach, and CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. Those three put together is basically what I am like, therefor they are my favorite characters .

Me, myself, and i ????

hmm...at this rate I'll be here all day thinking of things, so I'll pick some likeable characters that cross my mind: (why the hell is my enter key not working, inc wall of text). Wheatley from portal 2 was just awesome from start to the end, even as he's actively trying to murder you you can't help but like him as a character. (captain!) Jack Sparrow pretty much made the movies he was in. every royal court needs a jester. and third...the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic mane 6, even if that's technically 6 distinct characters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Off the top of my head

Skull Kid
    Link
    Red

Because Zelda and Pokemon.

Han Solo

Gandalf

The Terminator from Terminator 2: Judgment Day

Don't really have a top three, so I'll just name three that randomly popped into my mind.

Spike Spiegel - I like his style, cool, calm, collected. He goes goes with the flow of life.

Rainbow Dash - She never leaves her friends behind and is just all around awesome.

Yoko Kanno - I love her music.

"L" from Death Note - Reminds me of myself.

Tyler Durden from Fight Club - Alpha as fuck, doesn't take shit from anyone, and everything he says is so quotable.

Dave Grohl, former Nirvana Drummer and leader of Foo Fighters - It's fucking Dave, he's awesome.

Deleted
    Neo from the Matrix

Wooper - a pokémon that's always happy !

And Link from Zelda series!

I guess pokémon and zelda is hard to compete with...

10+ Year Old Account
    Remilia Scarlet
    Izayoi Sakuya
    Hakurei Reimu
    <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    hmm...at this rate I'll be here all day thinking of things, so I'll pick some likeable characters that cross my mind:
    Buzz Lightyear: Got a figure of him in my room = crossed my mind. He's awesome!
    The old fat lady who works at my local bakery: Eating a sandwich from the bakery = crossed my mind. She's sweet and gave me a discount
    John Pemberton: He's the guy who invented Coca Cola. What's not to like?

Michael Crawford's Erik (Phantom of the Opera): and 3-2-1 /melt. The friend who introduced me to PotO recently passed away and I remember when the obsession started. She was there during a sleepover and just passed her walkman to me on a whim: "Listen to this! It's from the Phantom musical!" I listen for a few seconds. I ask,"Is this the Phantom singing now?" She responds, "No, that's just Raoul. You'll KNOW when it's the Phantom!" She was right and I've been hooked ever since.

Elvis Presley: He fascinates me and like my other 'older men' crushes, this one started when I was young after seeing an Elvis impersonator at a party. I appreciated the man's bold fashion sense (and his leather 68 outfit) as well as his sometimes, gaudy taste in furniture. After seeing Graceland, he had a mighty impressive display of man-toys.

Alan Rickman: Sexy, smoldering, British. . .gotta have 'im! I guess I'm a sucker for voices.

Honorable mention goes to Vincent Price, Anytime (the Predator from the first film), Homura from Gensoumaden Saiyuki and Frieza from Dragonball Z (the last few just being characters I like).

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Severus Snape- I adore the character because of his boldness, deep emotions and mystery.
    V for Vendetta and Phantom of the Opera-The man behind the mask is always very interesting to me. I favor V over Phantom because he shows more sides to his personality, but both characters have similar characteristics so I felt like combining them into one choice.
    Aslan from Narnia- I know he's supposed to be God and I'm a firm nonbeliever, but I love his character in the movies. He's only there when they truly needed help, then he'd turn and leave and go back to his solitary life. He considered the entire situation of each individual before acting. He is a free spirit but I can see the beast in him.

cloud strife, arthas, Swifty?

Quote Originally Posted by Scratchee View Post
    V for Vendetta and Phantom of the Opera-The man behind the mask is always very interesting to me. I favor V over Phantom because he shows more sides to his personality, but both characters have similar characteristics so I felt like combining them into one choice.
    Oh, wow-- how did I forget V? I was bit late to the party on that one in that I saw the film before reading the comics but I was expecting him to be one of those silent heroes. I was pleased to see I was wrong. He had me at his introduction.

Rock Lee...dudes just amazing for a fighter...could possible take on goku and superman at the same time if he ever decided to die and open all 7 gates.
    Guile..his theme song goes with everything.
    Stelios Kontos..could possible take on chuck norris if they had a fight.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

10+ Year Old Account
    Gemini Sunrise (from Sakura Wars: So Long My Love): Pretty much all kinds of awesome. A samurai, a cowgirl, and socially outgoing make her one of the more memorable personalities in any game I have played.

Rosita Aries (same game as Gemini): Close second. She is the stereotypical Mexican girl (fast talker, and all over the place). Has a pet ferret that she keeps for "emergency rations". Cannot go an hour without eating (her special attacks all reflect that)

Land special for her.

Neimi (from Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones): Shows you can cry and still be a complete badass.
    Last edited by Gemini Sunrise; 2011-09-08 at 09:55 PM.

Neil Patrick Harris. He gets extra points for guest starring in Adventure Time
    Robert Downy Jr. Because well....its RDJ
    Freddy Mercury, he had the greatest voice in the world. Easily one of the best performers of all time

Dante from Devil May Cry. He's badass to the max. He doesn't care when he gets stabbed through the chest, shot in the head, eaten, impaled through multiple places at once, or whatever. He's virtually invincible, he's cocky, he's ridiculously powerful and fast. Dante cranks the cool factor up to 11 all the time.

Gohan from Dragonball Z. He's my favorite character in DBZ, and one of the most powerful characters in all of fiction. I really like his personality and character development throughout the series, and the fight against Cell still almost brings a tear to my eye. Super Saiyan 2 = boss.

Ramza from Final Fantasy Tactics. He's not as powerful as Gohan or Dante, but as far as FF characters go he's got one very unique quality that always made him a favorite of mine. He kills everyone that screws with him. He shows no mercy, and he never screws around in battle. In every other FF game there are times when the heroes could stop the villains but fail for one reason or another. Ramza doesn't do that. If he sees an enemy, he kills it, no matter the circumstances. How different would FF6 have been if upon meeting Kefka for the first time the heroes brutally murdered him? That's what Ramza would do. He'd slit that fool's throat in 0.2 seconds.

Deleted
    Alexander Mahone: FBI agent from Prison Break. I like how cunning, smart and intelligent this man is. Every time you think he won't figure something out he does it.

Lord Voldemort: He's intelligent and most of all, he is incredibly skilled and powerfull. I might have played out some things differently, but overall Voldemort is awesome.

Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker: His story is really fascinating and I really sympathise with him. He was a skilled Jedi but didn't get the recognition he should have gotten. Also he is a very skilled and powerfull as well.

Ah dammit I just have to put him in here as well:

Severus Snape: Snape is awesome! I can still remember the goosebumps I got after reading "The Prince's Tale". Unbelieveable.....

So those were my thr... euhh four.