New Mobo, what should i go with (i5 1155 socket)

see title. What would be the best to go with? This new fancy shmancy p8z68-v pro? my asus p8p67 pro crapped out on me (i think anyways, results still pending on whether it's my GPu or mobo). WHat's so good about this new motherboard? would something roughly 20+ dollars cheaper still get the job done?

rest of my computer specs are as follows:
    gpu: nvidiaa 560 ti
    cpu: i5 2500k (stock)
    2x4g xms corsair ram
    700w psu.

going to be roughly a month before i'm working and able to replace this hunk of silicone crap so i'm just checking things out ahead of time.

Asus p8p67, deluxe if you plan for sli or e-sata

Question whatever you take for granted.

negative on both actually. i don't use an external hard drive, as it is actually my little plug for the e-sata on my current case in just unplugged because it's such a pain in the ass to plug in. i may in the future sli but not any time soon (no real need i guess until i want an additional monitor or something). Is the p8z68 not able to or sub optimal with using dual gpu's or something?

Deleted
    can i suggest

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16813157265
    or you can get the Z68 one, if you plan to use the features

I think its about the same prize, but it has pcie 3.0. Which might means nothing at this time, but if you plan to upgrade to ivy bridge and a new GPU
    Think its more future-proof then the asus one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love my p8z68-v pro, works like a charm. I'm sure there are others out there though!

that linked one looks pretty spiffy pants. the p8z68 is actually about 210 compared to 160 hence i was looking for other options prior to purchase.

---------- Post added 2011-09-06 at 09:39 AM ----------

i kind of giggled a bit actually when i saw it had a freaking coaxial slot in the back of it, does that mean i could hook up my freaking cable to it? o.o