Deleted

SoTa Enemy on the Boat before it landed on docks

Well the title pretty much explains it.
    I just did a random BG and got a SoTa, 1st round, We attack (Horde)....

So im waiting on the boat till it arrives at the jetty.
    But before it even arrived or was close, we had a alliance shaman on our boat that rooted us all.

Although i played about 500 sota's on my toons, i've never seen this.

Maybe im missing something, but arent that hacks?

Someone seen this before?

Deleted
    yes, its where the person is in the water and can jump up into the boat by water walking, doesnt work everytime though

Deleted
    Aah that explains

Didnt knew that was even possible, so im guessing a Path of Frost and youve got the whole team on the enemy both with a bit of luck.

Nice to try out

Thanks

Deleted
    do it with a boomkin to typhoon the other team off the boat before it reaches shore. ages swiming if you get them early and no waterwalk/path of frost.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Viglante View Post
    do it with a boomkin to typhoon the other team off the boat before it reaches shore. ages swiming if you get them early and no waterwalk/path of frost.
    had that happen to us with a shammy though, was an instant lose for us

Not in SotA, but I played a AB last weekend where a horde character capped blacksmith *literally* when our gates opened. As in, gates open for the round to start and it says "Blahblah-Someserver has captured the blacksmith!..etc". Thought that was bizarre. Only seen that once.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can escape the bubble in AB. Not going to say how, as it's fairly stupid to begin with. Just report him and he'll receive a warning/ban.

As to SotA, yup... another good reason why that BG is silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    You can escape the bubble in AB. Not going to say how, as it's fairly stupid to begin with. Just report him and he'll receive a warning/ban.

As to SotA, yup... another good reason why that BG is silly.
    "Escape the bubble".

Are you sure you aren't talking about Eye of the Storm? It's a fence in AB. I know how to get out of the bubble in EotS, but not the fence in AB.

He's reffering to the invisible "bubble" surrounding the spawning area, the one that locks you in.

If you manage to get outside the fence, after a certain point out from the fence it'll usually teleport you back to the starting spawn point, but I guess there's ways around that now.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    If you manage to get outside the fence, after a certain point out from the fence it'll usually teleport you back to the starting spawn point, but I guess there's ways around that now.
    yeah, but every inch counts at the start of that BG. atleast with AB a game can turn around pretty quick, and usually isnt one of those where he who gets most caps first will win like with rated gilneas

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mirthen View Post
    yeah, but every inch counts at the start of that BG. atleast with AB a game can turn around pretty quick, and usually isnt one of those where he who gets most caps first will win like with rated gilneas
    the first time i managed the "come back from over 400 down" achievement in gilneas was in a rated bg. nothing is imposible but i really dought we could ever repeat that

and while eots teleports you i havn't seen anyone get teleported after geting past fence in ab.