10+ Year Old Account

Smile Dead island Review + gameplay :D

Overall this game is stunning the effects of the island are amazing, many weapons/weapon mods to pick from, 4 player drop in drop out co-op, i would rate a 8/10 or 9/10. only downside being the animations of characters and the voice acting but... meh I bought the game to kill shit
    I have gameplay over at my youtube channel (plus commentary) I will be uploading the whole "story" in 10+ min parts and updating them on this thread.
    Hope you enjoy!
    I cant link yet but we still have the power of copy and paste!

Part 0 "prologue" < snipped >
    Last edited by llDemonll; 2011-09-07 at 03:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bloody Bamboo Forrest of Eternal Nightmares
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripleblack View Post
    Overall this game is stunning the effects of the island are amazing, many weapons/weapon mods to pick from, 4 player drop in drop out co-op, i would rate a 8/10 or 9/10. only downside being the animations of characters and the voice acting but... meh I bought the game to kill shit
    I have gameplay over at my youtube channel (plus commentary) I will be uploading the whole "story" in 10+ min parts and updating them on this thread.
    Hope you enjoy!
    I cant link yet but we still have the power of copy and paste!

Part 0 "prologue" /watch?v=yjCofHDI_cY
    lol you commented on my thread with your vid...so it's only natural I give you a comment in return. Yes buy this game it's freakin' amazing!
    If you like zombies here's my thread for Zombie discussion http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ad-is-for-you!

Deleted
    not been playing it but have been watching Slyfox with SSoHpkc play through it on youtube it looks awsome.
    Last edited by mmoc3a60cd59ff; 2011-09-07 at 10:12 AM. Reason: grammer

15+ Year Old Account
    You need to stop spamming your YouTube link everywhere, tripleblack.
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right