Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Angry Thats my mount ! Im better then u ....

Ive been running Troll Hcs now for a while as a arcane mage. In the last 2 days ive done two timed runs and came close to winning the bear but didnt .

However this morning again i had joined a group that was attempting a timed run , after killing all Four bosses and freeing captives with 4 mins to spare i won the mount !
    As the loot entered my bag so did the Abuse ......."Omg im the tank its mine" kinda attitude. Everyone had a reason why it was theirs , the insults and non healing continued through the last 2 bosses and up untill i left the group after finishing the instance.

Has anyone else had a similar tale to tell for the Armani War bear mount run or any other come to think?

Deleted
    They're just random jealous trolls. Why care?

10+ Year Old Account
    nope.. won it and everyone said 'grats and was just happy to have made the timers... and I was even playing a deathknight.................as a dpser O.O
    Your Add Here!

Deleted
    I dont if im honest but it did make me laugh at the RAGE'ing

Deleted
    Farmed it with my guild until everyone in the group had it.

Simples.

did the timed run with a minute to spare for once i rolled high enough and won the mount everyone said grats

10+ Year Old Account
    I got the mount but I would roll it anyway and choose who I want to give it to.

Sounds like you got a terrible group=(

Got my mount with guildies (one of the last ones to get it actually... and I'm the GM goddamnit!)
    But I have been in PuGs before where the person who caused us to not make the timer, was the one complaining... (DK that afk's during trash or a mage in ungemmed pvp gear doing 9k DPS).

Deleted
    I lost the bear-roll twice on my main, but just said to myself "another time". Never seen anybody rage about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenerena View Post
    /facepalm.
    a big one even..

So far my succesful bear runs were nice, people said gratz to the lucky winner and we moved on to finish the dungeon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Hemet was behind Garrosh's escape and time travel just so he could hunt big game on old Draenor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you even care about this mount? You got it with pugs without any effort.
    95% of pugs will be able to successfully finish time run just 2 month later.

This mount is lik Reins of the Bronze Drake from The Culling of Stratholme. No one ever cared about this mount because everyone had it. It always was left in body. And it was almost impossible to fail timer in ICC gear.

Deleted
    Hahaha, bunch of idiots :P

My first runs was with a guild group, often 4 of us and a pug, never had any trouble. The times when I've been in a full pug there's been no trouble just "grats" to whoever got the mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiana View Post
    it was almost impossible to fail timer in ICC gear.
    It was impossible to fail in naxx gear
    Hi Sephurik

Well I'd say about 70% of times I queue as a tank it's a timed run so it's nothing special anymore. Why people still fight over it is beyond me. Some guy scammed me and said if me and a friend speedrun with him he'll pay us each 4k gold. We did it, he got his mount and logged off. We contacted a GM and he had it taken from him + 72 hour ban or maybe the guy just wasn't on... We also posted on realm forums and he got kicked from his guild and put on /ignore. All of this for a stupid mount almost everyone has... it's amazing how retarded people can get over pixels.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I've seen similar conversations. They make me laugh. Everyone is there and contributes and everyone has equal opportunity on the roll. If someone in the group deserved any item more, you'd see rolls be weighted by dps or some other random performance measure. That, fortunately, isn't the case.

i dont tend to ride my Amani Bear when in pug ZA runs, so when i have had some abusive players in the group and we make the timer......

i need roll and then trade it to the nicest player in the group

i have the craziest roll luck when it doesnt actually benefit me, and so have correctly redistributed the ZA bear at least 5 times now

so it just goes to show, dont be a jerk
    Last edited by reverendball; 2011-09-07 at 01:51 PM.

Deleted
    Not run one dungeon / raid where a mount dropped...