Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Druids and Deep Freeze

Does anyone else feel it is unfair for a druid to be able to shapeshift out of a frost mage's deep freeze? I can understand the frost nova and pet freeze and cone of cold, but Deep Freeze is literally encasing the enemy in a block of ice, how do you shift out of that?

inb4mageqq

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rathenn View Post
    Does anyone else feel it is unfair for a druid to be able to shapeshift out of a frost mage's deep freeze? I can understand the frost nova and pet freeze and cone of cold, but Deep Freeze is literally encasing the enemy in a block of ice, how do you shift out of that?

inb4mageqq
    they can't? it is a stun/snare/freeze, not a slow effect?

10+ Year Old Account
    They can't shapeshift out of any of those.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    easely put: we are also able to shift out of all stuns, fears, silences and even our own cyclones... not that i understand in which way or form shifting OUT of a form can benefit you in ANY way (cause its not even a gcd) but its just that we can

ps: assuming he is talking about switching forms midstun, not actually getting out of the stuns...
    Tirion has joined the guild
    [Guild][Tirion]: /brofist
    [Guild][Bolvar]: /brofist
    Tirion has left the guild
    [Guild][Audinwyrnn]: The fuck was that ?
    [Guild][Bolvar]: Dont worry about it kid

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh noes! A druid (Overpowered class A) can get out of a frost mages' (Overpowered class B) stupid what the fuck stun effect.
    Quote Originally Posted by sivenom View Post
    That's like saying I can put my graphics card in my dog's skull and she'll see everything in HD tri-color sparkles. Are you really saying we can upload Rebecca Black intot heir system and scramble their defense turrets? Maybe smack on a Java RNG program and cause their weapons to self destruct. Tell you what aliens, come at me! I know C++!! /endrant

Deleted
    Druids can shift out of Frost Nova but NOT Deep Freeze. Get your facts right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only resto can shapeshift out of immobilize effects and druids cant shapeshift out of deep freeze in general. You are mistaken.

This one time I actually killed an afk druid, then he shape shifted out of ghost form back to life.

Y U NO STAY DEAD DRUID?

Quote Originally Posted by ArchType View Post
    Oh noes! A druid (Overpowered class A) can get out of a frost mages' (Overpowered class B) stupid what the fuck stun effect.
    Yup, resto and boomkin druids are OP allright. OT: For starters, no druids can shift out of deep freeze. Secondly, only resto druids can switch out of any of your freezes, feral/boomkins can only switch out of slows, not immobilising effects, or stuns for that matter (deep freeze). And if you are having problems with resto druids in 3v3, L2Hardswitch.

feral druids can't shapeshift out of any immobolizing effects, but able shapeshift out of slows.
    Seems druid use pvp trinket to get out of deep freeze. http://www.wowhead.com/item=70392
    but the bug of switching forms in stuns exists, after u got stun u can get out of bear, cat or boomkin form and switch to humanoid, but not other way.
    so the mix of this 2 thing you probably saw that make u confused

Quote Originally Posted by Zstr View Post
    feral druids can't shapeshift out of any immobolizing effects, but able shapeshift out of slows.
    Seems druid use pvp trinket to get out of deep freeze. http://www.wowhead.com/item=70392
    but the bug of switching forms in stuns exists, after u got stun u can get out of bear, cat or boomkin form and switch to humanoid, but not other way.
    so the mix of this 2 thing you probably saw that make u confused

Ok thanks for clarifying. Much appreciated compared to the other not so useful posts <3

Quote Originally Posted by Sumatran View Post
    This one time I actually killed an afk druid, then he shape shifted out of ghost form back to life.

Y U NO STAY DEAD DRUID?
    Well played, sir.
    Me: Where are you?
    Them: In front of AH
    Me: Orgrimmar has five AHs
    Them: ??
    Me: Sigh. Are you in Valley of Lag?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdruidelf View Post
    Yup, resto and boomkin druids are OP allright. OT: For starters, no druids can shift out of deep freeze. Secondly, only resto druids can switch out of any of your freezes, feral/boomkins can only switch out of slows, not immobilising effects, or stuns for that matter (deep freeze). And if you are having problems with resto druids in 3v3, L2Hardswitch.
    I laughed.

Ferals can ONLY remove slows.

Boomkins can ALWAYS remove ROOTS & SLOWS ONLY by shifting in/out of Moonkin Form which cost a lot of mana compared to other forms.

Trees can remove both ROOTS or SLOWS by shifting into whichever form you so desired.

I can't believe people are so outdated and be so keen to give out wrong info to others.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glycerethe View Post
    I laughed.

Ferals can ONLY remove slows.

Boomkins can ALWAYS remove ROOTS & SLOWS ONLY by shifting in/out of Moonkin Form which cost a lot of mana compared to other forms.

Trees can remove both ROOTS or SLOWS by shifting into whichever form you so desired.

I can't believe people are so outdated and be so keen to give out wrong info to others.
    It's not like he made that big of a mistake -- he may not play Balance whatsoever.

No need to be that dickish over something so simple. It's not like he said Ferals are the only ones whom can shift out of roots or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Druids can't shift out of deep freeze, but while were on the subject of overpowered ways of getting out of stuns I think its unfair that mages gets to blink out of deep freeze, and throwdown, and kidney shot...
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dingolicious View Post
    Druids can shift out of Frost Nova but NOT Deep Freeze. Get your facts right.
    No they cant, get YOUR facts right.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Otaka View Post
    No they cant, get YOUR facts right.
    2/3 of their specs can. Did you not read the thread, lol?

Quote Originally Posted by Rathenn View Post

inb4mageqq
    its called a trinket

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    its called a trinket
    Or somebody dispelled them. :P

Boomkins can shift out of snares (shifting between travel specs does not work), but boomkins suck so much in arena...it doesn't matter.