Smile Ragnaros Model...Edited!

So, i remember awhile back, when Ragnaros new model was datamined, There was a Thread of people editing it and making it Better looking/Funny, Like the Bolvar thread awhile ago. Anyways, Since that thread is long gone, I thought i would attempt to remake it considering how truely epic it was, Starting with this picture i made in a few minutes with Photoshop.

Last edited by Ceolas; 2011-09-09 at 12:38 AM.
    You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

You aint got no picture derr, son. Only a small avatar im guessing is sposed to be it.

Yeah...i posted the link but its not showing up T_T
    You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

Deleted
    Doing that would be against the rules, I'd suggest to go back to the original thread and post your pic there, although that might be found guilty of being a necrobumb. Looks like you're gonna get it wrong either way

Are you talking about this thread? http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...egs!-fan-made?
    If so, there's the link for people either wanting inspiration or not wanting to post in a duplicate thread (it's only 11 days since the last post in there)

The jokes over.. let it rest.

That thread was just recently bumped, so it wouldn't really be a necro. In general, we're usually more lenient on bumping the massive photoshop threads. So please, feel free to use that one.

Going to close this one, though, so there's no duplicates.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions