Deleted

Pokemon TCG Online

Hey, after watching Totalbiscuit's video on Pokemon TCG Online I decided to go try it out and I actually enjoyed it. It's a little bit like Magic The Gathering but with pokemon cards. But the question is, does anyone know if I can buy this somewhere cheap in sweden? The cards and decks that it.

The way it works is that you buy them in the shop and take a code from them and then you get that card online.

I think the game your mentioning is still in beta, this would explain why you can't buy codes or use the shop yet. I saw the video as well I watch TB from time to time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FearGX View Post
    I think the game your mentioning is still in beta, this would explain why you can't buy codes or use the shop yet. I saw the video as well I watch TB from time to time.
    Lots of people are buying them right now. And they get them from the store because you can't get them online yet. Most of these people are in countrys like America where stuff like this is really easy to get your hands on. I also saw them on Amazon.co.uk and Ebay.co.uk but the shipping is rediculous.

I just bought two decks tonight for my sister and I. I don't think they are running the booster pack promotion anymore.

I can't wait to fire up my Green Tornado deck =3
    I mostly play fighting games these days.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kankuri View Post
    I just bought two decks tonight for my sister and I. I don't think they are running the booster pack promotion anymore.

I can't wait to fire up my Green Tornado deck =3
    Where did you buy them?

Quote Originally Posted by Platinus View Post
    Where did you buy them?
    We have a major general store chain around the USA known as "Wal-Mart." The best thing about the stores is that each one has it's own habitat. There should be a documentary dedicated to analyzing each Wal-Mart throughout the nation. But yeah, that is where I purchased them. If I like everything enough, I am going to purchase the rest of the starter decks. They had this one Fire/Psychic deck called "Toxic-something" that looked incredible. I'm much more of Grass-type though.

Now if I could only get my hands on a Butterfree, Venomoth, Beautifly, and Volcarona...
    I mostly play fighting games these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinus View Post
    Hey, after watching Totalbiscuit's video on Pokemon TCG Online I decided to go try it out and I actually enjoyed it. It's a little bit like Magic The Gathering but with pokemon cards. But the question is, does anyone know if I can buy this somewhere cheap in sweden? The cards and decks that it.

The way it works is that you buy them in the shop and take a code from them and then you get that card online.
    It does feel a lot like Duel of the Planeswalkers as far as the game goes.