show ranged weapon macro

im guesing you can figure it out from the title, basicaly i want to have my bow out on my hunter because, well it looks cooler then double boa daggers
    TY FOR ANY HELP
    Jaina needs to hook up with Sylvanas imo. The Dark lady needs something to keep her mind off how very much she wants to commit mass genocide on every living thing in Azeroth and I think Jaina's fine ass would do the trick.
    Point on the doll where the bad mage shattered you.

Just press x twice (or whatever you rebound sheath weapon too) this will take out your daggers in combat stance, put them away and then take out your bow. But there is no way to keep this going forever you would have to do it every time after combat (if I recall correctly)

but there is no macro for this.

Actually, you need to press Z twice. X will just make your char sit and get up

yeh thats what ive been doing just wanted something to make me push less buttons..... i spend to much time playing arcane on my mage lol
    Jaina needs to hook up with Sylvanas imo. The Dark lady needs something to keep her mind off how very much she wants to commit mass genocide on every living thing in Azeroth and I think Jaina's fine ass would do the trick.
    Point on the doll where the bad mage shattered you.