Is Inno3D a good GPU Brand? thanks guys

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Never heard of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Culadin View Post
    Never heard of them.
    ^This, I have never heard of them.

Personally I like PNY, had good experiances with them over they years, right now running a PNY GTX 580 in my system and a PNY GTX 570 in my Fiancee's, and then finished a build for a firend and we went with a PNY GT 545.

But can't say I have any experiance with Inno3D cards, I have heard fo them just never trined one.

Deleted
    No, they're cheap and low quality, like powercolor, HIS, etc

Get reference cards from Asus, XFX etc, the better brands.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're not bad... but they're not very well known outside of the UK as far as I'm aware (so your results will be skewed due to most of the forum users being from the USA)
    They don't tend to offer very long warranties compared to the likes of MSI, EVGA or XFX.

Deleted
    As I work in the industry I can tell you the easiest way to tell a low quality product is generally by the cooler and thickness of the circuitboard, HIS and Inno3D cards etc have very flimsy circuitboards and flimsy coolers/fans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldrage View Post
    As I work in the industry I can tell you the easiest way to tell a low quality product is generally by the cooler and thickness of the circuitboard, HIS and Inno3D cards etc have very flimsy circuitboards and flimsy coolers/fans.
    Don't really need to work in the industry to work that out :P a little common sense should do just fine. But it's not like 99% of retailers are going to let you take it out and inspect it before purchase.

So PNY is a good brand?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not bad either....

To be honest.. The easy way to do this is "The longer the warranty is, the less likely it is to breakdown due to general wear and tear during that period" so if a product has a 10year warranty chances are it'll die after the 10years lol.

here in portugal everything has a 2 year warranty

I used an Inno3D 4200 Ti for awhile when my BFG 6800 GT broke, the Inno3D lasted a lot longer than my fancy BFG card, and BFG was one of the "big" distributors for awhile.

Inno3D is about on par with PNY, PowerColor etc, and they're the low end of the scale. Stick with MSI, Gigabyte, XFX or Asus.
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

They used to be very good, and more widely distributed, but I've not heard of them since the GeForce4 days. (USA here)
    Super casual.