Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Main Spec vrs offspec in a Random heroic doesnt seem to matter to anyone...until your the one getting your main spec gear rolled on by someone else's offspec set.

It really doesnt matter what excuse you want to make about it. (And Ive seen some pretty good ones in this thread so far.) If your rolling need over a spec that your not currently running as, be it a raid or a dungeon, and there is someone in that raid or dungeon that actually needs that gear for the spec or class they are running as...Sorry, but truth be told, your rude. Just because you "can" roll Need on something, doesnt mean that you "should". Its called being respectful of your fellow game players. Its the people that roll Need on everything just because "I can, and dont care what anyone else thinks." Makes even more players that start to do so out of distain that it was done to them. The ball rolls downhill ever further.

Now if someone does this to you in a dungeon....then I wouldnt have any mercy towards that player after that. But doing it to *everyone* because 1 player did it to you just seems really childish in my eyes.

Deleted
    Tbh, I havent even batted an eyelid at loot on a heroic, I mean, I'm doing the same bloody ZA dungeons 7 times a week (more if I want JP), its gonna drop again.

Of course, the choice always comes down to the lootmaster if you're in a pug group. If your in a guild group, you can always check with the raiders before-hand to see who is going after the piece.

Deleted
    Yeah, I've said no a few times, not that I actually mind that much, but if you're going to ask, be prepared for someone to say no .