Thread: Pokémon!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duruka View Post
    I know, I know. But as I've said numerous times, I just can't get into it, as much as I want to see the rest of the game. Every time I try to play, I just end up shutting it off after 5 minutes. I might try to get into it more later this week, but I'll probably just end up waiting for Grey or 3rd gen remakes.

I don't know if I'll be able to last long enough to train my Pokemon though. There's a big jump in levels between the Elite Four and end-game it seems, and the one thing I never liked about Pokemon games was leveling my team. Takes way too long, and it's sooo boring. That might be the main reason I haven't played much - I don't wanna level my Pokemon, but also don't want to fight Pokemon 10 levels high than me.
    The Pokemon after the E4 may seem frightening, but they give a great example of how weak Gen 1-2 Pokemon were. They may be like level 64, but you can one shot them with a level 40-50. Hell, even the trainers aren't much better. The only hard of the post game is the revamped E4 (although Excadrill and Haxorus can sweep all of them), Cynthia, Battle Subway, and the head Pokemon dude. Although with the proper BS items, leveling is actually quite easy.

Suddenly, I feel jipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Suddenly, I feel jipped.
    [video=youtube;Ml0xaehn1ug]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml0xaehn1ug&feature=related[video]

Skelington desires em. Blasted japan!

---------- Post added 2011-10-19 at 10:33 PM ----------

Wtf.....

He only got Piplup right...

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    So, I've been playing a bit of Pokémon White. May I ask what's up with those elemental monkeys? especialy the fire one..

I think someone did a poopoo on his head...

No idea, but Skelington refused to use it. Tis the ugliest thing ever, and he wants to wring the thing's neck.

i like the monkeys evolution forms they remind me of characters from happy days. i can just see the grass 1 with the thumbs up with a line from the fonze...never watched that show though more like 1 of those nothing was on and it was playing type deals.

---------- Post added 2011-10-20 at 03:01 AM ----------

hey skelington did you ever find a fire type? if not you can get a larvesta egg on route 18 if you have space on your team.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, first thing I did when I got the Panpour was put it in the PC.

Dreamworld gave me a Houndoum to replace it <3

Firedog Pokémon are the best!

Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    hey skelington did you ever find a fire type? if not you can get a larvesta egg on route 18 if you have space on your team.
    Not yet. Running with:
    Archeops
    Joltik
    Liligant
    Krokorok
    Throh
    Samurott

Took an hour or two break today and just got to route 9 when DS died.

Houndour is okay. Arcanine/Growlithe are much better though. Skelington hasnt gone to dream world yet.

you have surf now so its a good time to replace throh with corbalion and its good because the next gym you face dragons and steel is narually resistant. also they tend to dragon dance til hey can 1 shot your entire team it litteraly may come down to either 1 shotting this guy or your entire team getting facerolled.
    my friend code...

15+ Year Old Account
    you have surf now so its a good time to replace throh with corbalion and its good because the next gym you face dragons and steel is narually resistant. also they tend to dragon dance til hey can 1 shot your entire team it litteraly may come down to either 1 shotting this guy or your entire team getting facerolled.
    While catching Cobalion...just catch an Axew and profit?

Speaking of pokemon Grey (Is anyone really suprised?)

This little guy is easily the most overlooked pokemon, hes so kawaii ^^

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Speaking of pokemon Grey (Is anyone really suprised?)

This little guy is easily the most overlooked pokemon, hes so kawaii ^^
    [img]http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/darumaka.jpg[img]
    Ewwww

Sounds like a ball. Skelington fights dragons with no type advantage!

Dream world is confusing.

not overlooked...just..his ability is kinda annoying...i hate hustle.the only pokemon i leveled that had it ever was denio tried that ghost ground type dude..hes no good unless he has ironfist.
    my friend code...

not overlooked...just..his ability is kinda annoying...i hate hustle.the only pokemon i leveled that had it ever was denio tried that ghost ground type dude..hes no good unless he has ironfist.
    But he is awesome! And his poop is used for fires!

Stupid Munchlax evolve already, I give you massages every day and you still aren't happy enough?!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Stupid Munchlax evolve already, I give you massages every day and you still aren't happy enough?!
    He has to level up, bro, or else he'll just be a super happy chubby kid.

10+ Year Old Account
    ^^^^what swizz said. You have to get its happiness to a certain point, then lvl it up once to evolve it(providing you reached that happiness point)

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    He has to level up, bro, or else he'll just be a super happy chubby kid.
    Got him at 60, now he's 75. D:

10+ Year Old Account
    O.o Happiness can be raised by just running around with said pokemon in your party. Go hatch a new one and go along an egg path for like 20 min and hopefully that should be good enough(if not, it may take a bit more). I got an Espeon not too long ago on ss at lvl 8 from doing that.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    ^^^^what swizz said. You have to get its happiness to a certain point, then lvl it up once to evolve it(providing you reached that happiness point)
    Really? Thought it was like Togepi, just evolved once it was happy enough.