Thread: Pokémon!

248 charmanders later i got a shiny...i officially hate charmanders
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Bikazig View Post
    248 charmanders later i got a shiny...i officially hate charmanders

Love you!

Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou View Post

Do want. Do want a lot. The website also has the badges of the other 4 generations, but they're not even close to as iconic as these beautiful babies are. :'D

(clicking the picture takes you to where I found them)
    WOW!

Buying those... RIGHT. NAO!!!!

Deleted
    Mograine is no longer in the Cathedral and has been replaced with Commander Durand.
    I'm gonna call him Commander Durant.

Disgregard, used a wong HM >.<

Deleted
    The most awesome pokemon ever, period.

my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Pokemon Conquest! (Pokemon x Nobunaga's Ambition)
    Releasing June 18th.

Hrrrrmmmm... neat. Skelington will have to try it out. Seems interesting enough with pokemon in a fire emblem-esque gameplay(going by youtube videos).

This makes me cry... I never got the Mew bug to work in Pokemon Red :<

New Pokemon game (of some sort) announced for US today! I'm sure most of you know, but hey, it's exciting news!

I'm awaiting an updated Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald possibly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eodey View Post
    New Pokemon game (of some sort) announced for US today! I'm sure most of you know, but hey, it's exciting news!
    I saw that, but I don't know how I feel about it. Non-traditional Pokemon games are scary territory. :/
    A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.-George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by er0ckuh View Post
    I saw that, but I don't know how I feel about it. Non-traditional Pokemon games are scary territory. :/
    You mean like Pokemon Snap?

What an amazing thread

Still looking for a Vullaby if anyone wants a Rufflet <.<

*edit* Yay i finally got one
    Last edited by Zarlk; 2012-04-08 at 07:44 PM.
    Yep

B/W 2 info: http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Male lead is pretty dumb looking, female and rival are pretty decent.

Pretty neat. However, the rival is pretty terrible as well, though it is hard to beat Barry in that regard. I'm more curious as to how the games will connect to B/W, for with this preview it seems like another G/S from R/B, but taking place in what is essentially the exact same place instead of a second neighboring region.

Apparently half of Unova is frozen and the first 3 or 4 towns are inaccessible. I dunno if you get access to them later in the game or not tho. It seems they also added a pure poison type gym leader and a pure water type gym leader and the national pokedex has 300 pokemon.
    Yep

ive been thinking hard about my new team for B/W 2 i cant decide but i think imma go level a sun team. so far its for starting off...vulpix,chirubi...and i cant think of 4 more i will put on that team..i may also go with a bug team that 1 is a bit more complete. and i tested 1 already ive got on this team scorupi>drapion(lol gotta love a no bug type bug type)larvesta,joltik,trapinch(its in the bug egg group..its a bug not a dragon)herracross,and durant..why durant? hes fast as hell hits hard as hell and a better steel/bug type then scizor.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013