Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Icy Snow is so gorgeous
    And I don't even appreciate it because it's my native pattern :P

- - - Updated - - -

Man. Should I play Wolf Among Us?

Draw next part for the Kalos League Anniversary party series?

Or draw next page for Timer? (BTW, I just last night finished latest page for KNB.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Finland here. We have Icy Snows.
    O_O

I waaant.

My three "native" ones are Modern, Ocean, and Polar. I also have extra Garden, Continental, Elegant (x100000), Marine, and High Plains. If you want any 'o dem.

I can also breed you a 5 IV something-or-other?

- - - Updated - - -

And I don't even appreciate it because it's my native pattern :P

- - - Updated - - -

Man. Should I play Wolf Among Us?

Draw next part for the Kalos League Anniversary party series?

Or draw next page for Timer? (BTW, I just last night finished latest page for KNB.)
    My vote is on the series you've been doing with Wendy and co at the ball.

I was considering buying the Wolf Among Us at the Steam summer sale, but... I've watched PewDiePie play all of them, and I don't really have the money to drop on the series right now. >.< So it's on the back burner for me.
    Last edited by Viscoe; 2014-07-08 at 11:51 PM.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    I was considering buying the Wolf Among Us at the Steam summer sale, but... I've watched PewDiePie play all of them, and I don't really have the money to drop on the series right now. >.< So it's on the back burner for me.

Wolf Among Us
    is currently 50% off (11,49€) for the Season Finale's release.

I caught you a Vivillon. No IVs or nature, just a random Scatterbug from Santalune Forest. I currently have Icy Snow, Polar, Meadow and Modern (and Fancy ofc) patterns so any other will be fine.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Wolf Among Us

I caught you a Vivillon. No IVs or nature, just a random Scatterbug from Santalune Forest. I currently have Icy Snow, Polar, Meadow and Modern (and Fancy ofc) patterns so any other will be fine.
    I can get you the Garden Vivillon (Green) for you, needing a Icy Snow one for my collectionnnn.... ;p

Also gonna be drawing something else up soon, since my computer will be back with my graphic programs and brushes. Might draw up my character in my X game.

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Stupid Vivillion question here, but if you breed a Vivillion with a ditto will you get the same Vivillion you bred or one native your area?

Also, I figured out what Goomy looks like. My 1st deployment we had really poor hygiene and medical means, like no bathing and if it feel somewhere between ibuprofen and death, you were out of luck, so staph infections were really common. If you've ever seen a untreated staph infection it turns the area around it hard, and creates a large hard ball of infection... that is where Goomy comes from, on this I am willing to lay wagers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by theostrichsays View Post
    Stupid Vivillion question here, but if you breed a Vivillion with a ditto will you get the same Vivillion you bred or one native your area?

Also, I figured out what Goomy looks like. My 1st deployment we had really poor hygiene and medical means, like no bathing and if it feel somewhere between ibuprofen and death, you were out of luck, so staph infections were really common. If you've ever seen a untreated staph infection it turns the area around it hard, and creates a large hard ball of infection... that is where Goomy comes from, on this I am willing to lay wagers.
    Same one from your area

10+ Year Old Account

Wolf Among Us

I'll throw you an ocean, since that's the rarest one I have access to.

Appears as though you're offline now, though. Baww.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by theostrichsays View Post
    You will always get Vivi patterns native to your game's cartridge, regardless of the parent Vivi's wings.

All scatterbugs that spawn in your game will always e that pattern.

You can manipulate the pattern by restarting your game while your 3DS settings are changed to a different location (it's how I got Ocean on my other cartridge.)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KinKarasu View Post
    I can get you the Garden Vivillon (Green) for you, needing a Icy Snow one for my collectionnnn.... ;p

Also gonna be drawing something else up soon, since my computer will be back with my graphic programs and brushes. Might draw up my character in my X game.
    Do you happen to have any spare Sandstorm, Jungle, or Archipelagos?
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do you happen to have any spare Sandstorm, Jungle, or Archipelagos?
    Sadly, no. I'm still hunting them! >.<

Only got Marine, Garden, Elegant, Continental and Fancy at the moment.

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly, no. I'm still hunting them! >.<
    Oh well, that's okay.

I have extra Marine, Polar, Ocean, Modern, Continental, High Plains, and Elegant if you need any of those for your collection!

Secret Bases have been confirmed for a comeback. But not just any Secret Bases, 'Super Secret Bases"!.

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-ne...-secret-bases/

Streetpass features
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by Romeothecat View Post
    Secret Bases have been confirmed for a comeback. But not just any Secret Bases, 'Super Secret Bases"!.

Streetpass features
    God that sounds awesome. I'll buy the game just for that.

Homophobia is so gay.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh well, that's okay.

I have extra Marine, Polar, Ocean, Modern, Continental, High Plains, and Elegant if you need any of those for your collection!
    You know I'm going to say this...gimme the Polar, Modern, High Plains and Ocean one (if they're of that origin and not fake). You need any competitive Dragons, Fairies or Eevees in exchange?

YAY for secret bases! Just Battle Frontier and Contests to go and im set!

Edit: WAIT, WHAAATTTTT?! CREATE GYMS?!!!

Edit2: You know I'll be linking gym music and pictures tomorrow! Squeeeeeeee!
    Last edited by Kinferatu; 2014-07-09 at 02:43 AM.

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

10+ Year Old Account
    Streetpass features
    Mine shall be named:

The He-Man Women Haters Club.
    No girls allowed.

It shall be stocked with Mountain Dew, and showers are optional.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: WAIT, WHAAATTTTT?! CREATE GYMS?!!!

Edit2: You know I'll be linking gym music and pictures tomorrow! Squeeeeeeee!
    Link please, I'm not finding that. Never mind found it, I skimmed through that part... At first.
    Last edited by theostrichsays; 2014-07-09 at 03:02 AM.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

10+ Year Old Account
    You know I'm going to say this...gimme the Polar, Modern, High Plains and Ocean one (if they're of that origin and not fake). You need any competitive Dragons, Fairies or Eevees in exchange?
    You wound me with that question. I don't deal in fakemon.

Though, if your qualm is "I don't want an Ocean one from someone who isn't in Hawaii" then that's different.

The Polar and Modern ones are 100% legit because my state is Modern-type and my boyfriend's state (he has since moved) is Polar-type. High Plains comes from a friend of mine so I know that's also legit.

Ocean, however, is not technically 100% legit. I set my 3DS's location to Hawaii before I redid my Y cartridge (I do not live in Hawaii) so the Ocean ones I have are *technically* fake in that regard. If that bothers you, I will withhold that one. They're legit in every other sense of the word though.

As for the ones you give me I have nothing specific I need, so whatever you have is fine with me. :3
    Last edited by Viscoe; 2014-07-09 at 03:06 AM.

I've watched PewDiePie play all of them.
    you poor poor thing you.

you dont have to consort to watching pewdiepie.

a good lets player dodger has played the game. go forth and never again be forced to be subjugated by the pewds

- - - Updated - - -

Streetpass features

- - - Updated - - -

ALRIGHT GUISE @_@

WE SHOULD ALL MAKE GYM TEAMS AND SEND THEM TO EVERYBODY AND THAT WILL BE OUR END GAME @_@

WE WILL CREATE THE END GAME! WE WILL BE THE MEWS OF THE POKEMON WORLD @_@
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

I'm calling it : I'm the fairy-type Gym Leader !

Homophobia is so gay.

Im the dark type @_@

- - - Updated - - -

but we will probably end up with overlapping gym types because of so many people O-O

BUT I WAS DARK FIRST SO IM THE ORIGINAL @_@

- - - Updated - - -

man back in r/s/e

i only had like 5 bases in my game but now with the power of techmology i will have like 30 bases @_@

- - - Updated - - -

IT SO PRETTYFUL @_@

only thing that could make this better is if they reveal you can make pokemon follow you again O-O
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys want to know whats effing annoying...
    Prankster Riolu... with roar and hazards set up.
    I take blame for not having a defog or rapid spin, but damn if sitting for 20 turns wasn't bastardly.

I never understood why they gave us following Pikachu in Yellow, then took it from us for several years to finally give it back in SS/HG and then take it away from us again ????!!!

Why ? Just why ?

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    I never understood why they gave us following Pikachu in Yellow, then took it from us for several years to finally give it back in SS/HG and then take it away from us again ????!!!

Why ? Just why ?
    they are bastards :P