Thread: Pokémon!

Deleted
    Anyone that played that fancy new online pokémon TCG? is it worth my time?

Quote Originally Posted by Aegislash View Post
    Anyone that played that fancy new online pokémon TCG? is it worth my time?
    It's literally Pokémon TCG. On a computer. For every physical pack you buy, you can also get boosters in the TCGO by inputting a code found in the booster.

Deleted
    I'm going to build a deck around Aggron, just cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Orochiro View Post
    For some reason I have like 5 sec delay in WoW today... Managed to do a scenario but it was horrible
    theres been a huge widescale ddos attack to many companies. lol, blizzards games, the entire playstation store went down.

so thats probably the cause of your lag
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    HOly...it's goign to take a while to get used to this, last time i played any form of Pokemon TCG was well over 14 years ago....

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    theres been a huge widescale ddos attack to many companies. lol, blizzards games, the entire playstation store went down.

so thats probably the cause of your lag
    Riot was also hit hard, the LoL servers have been shit for a few days now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna take a shower, still looking for that HA Absol reject, if it has Play Rough too your my hero but its not necesary

- - - Updated - - -

Also Khaz have you beaten the E4? Your safari is dark but its only 2/3

The bullshits of a Card Game. Playing PTCGO against the AI and literally all my energies are at teh botttom of my deck. Have fun feeding 4 prizes to the enemy without any way to attack back.

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Riot was also hit hard, the LoL servers have been shit for a few days now.
    thats why i mentioned lol :P
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Ðemonhuntr View Post
    I'm gonna take a shower, still looking for that HA Absol reject, if it has Play Rough too your my hero but its not necesary

- - - Updated - - -

Also Khaz have you beaten the E4? Your safari is dark but its only 2/3
    Yup, even on this new game, I beat my egglocke a while ago. Sandile, Mightyena and Inkay are my 3 iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by Absolute Justice View Post
    Seconded, question is.. can this out grow the Pony thread?
    The pic is worth reposting.

*waits for Mega Swanna*
    Make it happen game freak.
    3DS FC: 1177 - 7882 - 6112

Quote Originally Posted by Rylee View Post
    i do,also i forgot you wanted to trade something with me,still want wahat you asked for?
    Great ^^
    I got around half of hat I needed from WT, no I just need a chansey ith aromatherapy, a pawnyard ith psycho cut and a ferroseed.
    Would be cool if you could help me evolve some mons by trading (the icecream and that other weird aromatic thing) ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Gender is irrelevant. Everyone has a penis in video games, and it is measured purely on skill. Mionelol's cock is massive.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayFrost View Post
    Great ^^
    I got around half of hat I needed from WT, no I just need a chansey ith aromatherapy, a pawnyard ith psycho cut and a ferroseed.
    Would be cool if you could help me evolve some mons by trading (the icecream and that other weird aromatic thing) ^^
    just give me a sec to finish Ulduar and ill go online

- - - Updated - - -

im online now

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    The bullshits of a Card Game. Playing PTCGO against the AI and literally all my energies are at teh botttom of my deck. Have fun feeding 4 prizes to the enemy without any way to attack back.
    basic deck vs basicdeck for shits n giggles or cba?

WOW
    They didnt have to, you know, be shinies XDDD

- - - Updated - - -

Also, why the halucha? O.o
    Gender is irrelevant. Everyone has a penis in video games, and it is measured purely on skill. Mionelol's cock is massive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayFrost View Post
    Great ^^
    I got a Ferroseed/thron with Egg moves ( including Stealth Rock! ) Want a quick breededo ne without looking at IV's/nature?

... I think I wanna marry you

- - - Updated - - -

I got a Ferroseed/thron with Egg moves ( including Stealth Rock! ) Want a quick breededo ne without looking at IV's/nature?
    Nah, just got one from Rylee but thank you for offering ^^

basic deck vs basicdeck for shits n giggles or cba?
    The basic starter Firedeck versus the basic AI opponents. Haven't really played much if that game.

Literally when I was just giving up I drew a Juniper. My hand and bench was full of mons so I just ditched the hand and drew... 6 Energies and an Ether. And on every remaining turn I drew an Energy, so yeeeah...

10+ Year Old Account
    Why does no1 have a HA Absol Q.Q. Time to try the serebii IRC i guess