Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by Danmakus View Post
    are you high? the 3 first episodes were good, and then it turned into shit. when shitheim started, it turned to the shit of shit tier anime. the ONLY redeeming things about soa was when stuff was happening in the real world. also Soa2 is shit yes, i mad.
    I am so with you on that. I was so fucking excited because the first few episodes really made me think it was going to be an awesome anime meets WoW sorta thing... And then Assuna (Yes, I spelled it that way on purpose) shows up and turns the anime into a godamn romantic comedy...thing. The fairies made it even worse. I haven't seen the new season because of the horrible things my friend who HAS been watching it tells me. Like the fact Kirito looks like a woman.
    It would be dark inside my head...if not for the fires...

Deleted
    Less offtopic please. ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    Less offtopic please. ;_;
    The look on that Dusknoir is amazing.
    It would be dark inside my head...if not for the fires...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelkath View Post
    The look on that Dusknoir is amazing.
    This Dusknoir was very badass but kinda cute when he was constantly trying to show he isn't evil.

I would like to have a competitive Dusknoir but I'm afraid I will be forever locked with Dusclops as it outclasses him. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    The anime version just had large time gaps after time gaps which made its flow pretty terrible. Asuna going from random girl to wife status within a couple episodes for example made me barf.
    My main problem with Asuna was that she started off as a badass female protagonist, a counterpart and even an equal to Kirito himself. However, she turned into princess peach! After the first few episodes, her character took a nose dive off a cliff into the worst stereotypical female character traits. Hell, when Kirito actually did rescue her in the Alf arc, I half-expected toad to jump out and say, "Sorry Kirito, your princess is in another castle."

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    My main problem with Asuna was that she started off as a badass female protagonist, a counterpart and even an equal to Kirito himself. However, she turned into princess peach! After the first few episodes, her character took a nose dive off a cliff into the worst stereotypical female character traits. Hell, when Kirito actually did rescue her in the Alf arc, I half-expected toad to jump out and say, "Sorry Kirito, your princess is in another castle."
    It was done better in the light novels. The anime was basically a rushed hack job done for a cash grab. It's amazing the variance between some of the adaptations. Things like Attack on Titan are spectacular adaptations while things like Sword Art get stuck with rushed garbage and money grabs.

This Dusknoir was very badass but kinda cute when he was constantly trying to show he isn't evil.

I would like to have a competitive Dusknoir but I'm afraid I will be forever locked with Dusclops as it outclasses him. :/
    Wtb mega Dusknoir.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Hey Runeweaver, are you there?
    I am now why?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Runeweaver View Post
    I am now why?
    You wanted a test run for your fairies right? I only own 3 (I think), so a 3 on 3 match with item clause.

You wanted a test run for your fairies right? I only own 3 I think so a 3 on 3 match with item clause.
    Yeah, I'll have to do it later though. Currently in D3 ^^;

Tried some battles in Battle Spot with them, one match was so damn close. Stupid Ambipom .__.

Deleted
    Yeah, I'll have to do it later though. Currently in D3 ^^;

Tried some battles in Battle Spot with them, one match was so damn close. Stupid Ambipom .__.
    That will be a mock-battle in a fairy tourney style. So only rules are:
    - no legendaries
    - no double items (if I remember well, not sure here)
    - only fairies

Although 3 on 3, because that's how many battle ready fairies I own now.
    Last edited by mmoc8ded9ea3f2; 2014-09-20 at 05:46 PM.

That will be a mock-battle in a fairy tourney style. So only rules are:
    - no legendaries
    - no double items (if I remember well, not sure here)
    - only fairies

Although 3 on 3, because that's how many battle ready fairies I own now.
    Nm I just noticed you said it was fairy tourney style. Herp.

Deleted
    That's fine. The battle system for the tourney is 3v3 anyway ^^
    Great, what about item clause?

Great, what about item clause?
    No double items, it's exactly as you posted ^^

Deleted
    No double items, it's exactly as you posted ^^
    Outreplied the edit, ha! ^^

Damn it. Arceus movie in tv (already watched few months ago on PC, but its a whole different experience on tv) and at the same time volleyball semi-final. Damn it life!

Just like the Adventure Time marathon I missed today (found out about it in the morning) because I met with my friends. ._.
    Last edited by mmoc8ded9ea3f2; 2014-09-20 at 06:13 PM.

Since the "party arc" is now finished, I'll post them one last time as a whole here (only as links though. So. Much. Text.)

Arriwing awkwardly.
    A wild sexy Sycamore appears!
    Screw the formalities, let's dance!
    Everything comes to an end at some point...
    The morning after.

Deleted
    Runeweaver, I'll be back in about 1.5h.

Runeweaver, I'll be back in about 1.5h.
    Well, I'll be going to Cinemas around 9 (uk time) so I have no idea when I'll be back. But I'll be ready after.

As in, it starts at 9.

Alright, cya all later. No idea what I'm going to watch.
    Last edited by Runeweaver; 2014-09-20 at 06:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shiny breeding zzzzz.

I stil have 2 axevs if anyone wants on....also i can pvp you..just challange me.

More fan art:

Oh and also:
    Last edited by Yunru; 2014-09-20 at 08:05 PM.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Does anyone have a Gible/Gabite/Garchomp with it's HA that they'd like to throw in my direction? If it's Jolly then even better.

Having some dumb luck in friend safari.
    Last edited by Bionotics; 2014-09-20 at 08:37 PM.
    2981-6619-3396

who player name is Saki? o.o