Thread: Pokémon!

Deleted
    I think GrayFrost probably doesn't have his style maxed, which is why he overpays for Le WoW a lot. But that's just a guess.

I only have 1 lucky egg >.<
    Also, thanks ´dile for helping me evolve kingdra ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Gender is irrelevant. Everyone has a penis in video games, and it is measured purely on skill. Mionelol's cock is massive.

Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but...You are supposed to use restaurant Le Wow, not Sushi High Roller for powerlevelling?
    I use Le WoW too. The teams are easier, plus Audino.

Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but...You are supposed to use restaurant Le Wow, not Sushi High Roller for powerlevelling?
    Argg
    I just assumed sushi was best for that cos its the most difficult one to unlock >.<

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    I use Le WoW too. The teams are easier, plus Audino.
    That explains the 1-60 in 1 round... >.>
    Gender is irrelevant. Everyone has a penis in video games, and it is measured purely on skill. Mionelol's cock is massive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayFrost View Post
    I only have 1 lucky egg >.<
    Also, thanks ´dile for helping me evolve kingdra ^^
    No prob. Max your style in Lumiose because you're probably overpaying for Le WoW a lot. It's a shame since it's excellent place to get money AND level mons at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    I think GrayFrost probably doesn't have his style maxed, which is why he overpays for Le WoW a lot. But that's just a guess.
    How much is Le WoW without style? I pay 90,000 and get 19-23 balm mushrooms + prize money(with prize money power), ultimately getting a profit.

Quote Originally Posted by tahuun View Post
    i think grayfrost probably doesn't have his style maxed, which is why he overpays for le wow a lot. But that's just a guess.
    You dare question my SWAG?!?

Deleted
    How much is Le WoW without style? I pay 90,000 and get 19-23 balm mushrooms + prize money(with prize money power), ultimately getting a profit.
    Same here. Hell, I don't even remember if I ever visited it before maxing style. So no idea.

- - - Updated - - -

you dare question my swag?!?
    Yup. ^^

@Bullet why spritzed btw? Are they good?
    Aromatisse is actually a really good Trick Room setter and cleric with a great support pool. It has potential but Trick Room is just a bit gimmicky if playing OU. It and Gastrodon in the team pretty much keep mega Camerupt stable and punching holes in things.

I'll run it though because it lets me use mega Camerupt who will inevitably struggle in a single format thanks to the 4x water weakness, 2x ground, and nonexistent speed.
    Last edited by Bullettime; 2014-09-20 at 10:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

As a relatively new (returning) player, I haven't given any care for my style, but I still just pay 90k for Le Wow triple battling, I don't think the price ever changes for it? And yeah you are pretty guaranteed to get 16-19 shrooms per round, with no attention paid to the turn count. It pays off regardless (Don't forget that Amulet Coin!)

Deleted
    Btw, I love the feeling when I sell lots of these shrooms all at once. Let the moolah flow. $.$

Hell, this gen it's so easy to get money that they increased the moolah limit. We would have been able to even *GASP* buy the bike (if that option was allowed).

10+ Year Old Account

Also wtf:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post

Hell, this gen it's so easy to get money that they increased the moolah limit. We would have been able to even *GASP* buy the bike (if that option was allowed).
    And that slowpoke-tail snack :P

- - - Updated - - -

In a battle again, will fight in 5mins

- - - Updated - - -

Lol togekiss has a hell of a movepool O.o

- - - Updated - - -

Azumarill rules XDD

Just turn around May, and back off slooooowly.

10+ Year Old Account
    And that slowpoke-tail snack :P

- - - Updated - - -

In a battle again, will fight in 5mins

- - - Updated - - -

Lol togekiss has a hell of a movepool O.o

- - - Updated - - -

Azumarill rules XDD
    That was red card epic fail......

Time to use a OP team with no weak pokes.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Loooooooool shiny honchkrow looks like a pimp XDD

Alright, back from cinemas

A Walk Among the Tombstones was pretty gud.

It all went to shit after that though-long before the alf arc, which really was an all new low.
    ghoooooooooooost developeeeeeeeer :P
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by KinKarasu View Post
    @Lahis

Yay, she's not wearing makeup! Loving the cel shading, I drew my shiny Gardevoir awhile back (she's more sensible) but soooo limited on computer without a tablet, colouring takes ages, and don't get me started on shading, I need some tips!
    (replying to post few pages back...)

When I do cel shading I usually use one or more seperate shade -layers set to around 30-40% opacity. On those layers I paint the shades using usually black or dark purples depending on the lightning in the image. In some places, like skin, I might use much darker tone of the base colour. Though painting the shaded areas without a tabled can be painful, so you're currently in a bit of a pickle there

This is how the image looks when shade layer is set to 100% opacity:

The purple-ish shade on Wendy's face was a seperate layer called "hangover"

Loooooooool shiny honchkrow looks like a pimp XDD

double moxie boost honchkrow pimpslaps anything back to oblivion.
    I like my coffe like my mages.