Thread: Pokémon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Mega swampert says ICE PUNCH

lolswiftswimlol4xweaknesstoice
    Pretty sure they did the math and even with swift swim M-Swampert doesn't outspeed a timid M-Sceptile. And seeing as Sceptile's stab is 4x effective against M-Swampert basically Sceptile = Best Gen 3 Starter Confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rylee View Post

now thats funny
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    So I just watched the first Mega Evolution episode.

I couldn't help but just facepalm at the stereotypical cool guy main character and the fact he runs FUCKING FLAMETHROWER ON CHARIZARD X. And then he uses STEEL WING against BLASTOISE, A WATER-TYPE?! It's no wonder he fucking loses. What a scrub.
    What's wrong with flamethrower?

I agree with steel wing, since types still matter in the anime, and blastoise does have high defenses.
    3DS FC: 1177 - 7882 - 6112

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sergel02 View Post
    What's wrong with flamethrower?

I agree with steel wing, since types still matter in the anime, and blastoise does have high defenses.
    Charizard X is physical so you'd want to run something like Flare Blitz on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    The anime doesn't make a distinction really between special and physical. Never has I believe. It's just all offense and defense and speed. I guess it's why protect, light screen, reflect, and safeguard all do the same thing in the anime.

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't know he was physical though. Shows how much I use mine.

- - - Updated - - -

Random but while I was browsing pokemon artwork on deviantart this showed up and I thought it was cool. Unrelated, but cool.

http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/...18-d4wxipx.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I finally crossed 100 hours into X. Only other pokemon games I've done that in are I think Leaf Green and Ruby.

10+ Year Old Account
    That sword he's holding reminds me of:

By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    That sword he's holding reminds me of:

Yup. Both kind of remind me of buzz saws since that bigger part covering the blade looks like...a blade cover. I don't know what they're called lol

I really like the sword in the pic I posted. Whole reason for posting the pic. Trying to get some inspiration since I can't come up with any designs I like myself.

BTW who is that in the above pic?

10+ Year Old Account
    Which I still can't figure out wtf that is. Is it a weapon ingame?

- - - Updated - - -

Now I REALLY want a battle-mage class in WoW.

GIEF BLIXX!

- - - Updated - - -

GIEF BLIXX!
    Battle mages rule and we need more of them. Moar I say! More swords WITH sorcery.

Usually they get cooler armor too. Not giant robes like most magic users, but not bulky metal armor. I like the balance between the two.

- - - Updated - - -

Lucario is another option alongside swampert for my team. It's too bad I find both of them kind of ugly though. Swampert's mega looks cool at least. Meanwhile I still haven't figured out what those black sausages hanging from Lucario's head are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh Goom, now I wanna play FFTA again ;-;.

Anyways, On topic: I wish Zoroark's shiny colouration kept the light blue/black/grey pallet that Zoroa had.

- - - Updated - - -

I think those sausages have something to do with it's Aura; as they move whenever he does something which has to do with Aura.

Also, as Luc. is based on a fighter of some sort; the appendages look like the knots if someone tied a black mask over his face (which he sort of does, he has that _|_ shape).

Oh Goom, now I wanna play FFTA again ;-;.

Anyways, On topic: I wish Zoroark's shiny colouration kept the light blue/black/grey pallet that Zoroa had.

- - - Updated - - -

I think those sausages have something to do with it's Aura; as they move whenever he does something which has to do with Aura.

Also, as Luc. is based on a fighter of some sort; the appendages look like the knots if someone tied a black mask over his face (which he sort of does, he has that _|_ shape).

See I wasn't sure if they were supposed to be like solid sausages or more like wispy bandages since I saw the mask.

The spikes makes less sense though, poor thing probably can never hug anyone.

- - - Updated - - -

I need to go look for a cottonee on the GTS. That and a togekiss are some of he last pokes I want to test out.

Trying to hatch a female toogepi with serene grace. I don't even know why hustle is an option for them. What are they going to do, try to sky attack everything to death? Side note but sky attack hassle ayu's been one of my favorite moves with the coolest animations.

Okay so my prediction about ROSA : M-Salamence everywhere (this shit is brokenly broken) and M-Loppuny will come and save us and will take the place of Arceus and become our lord and savior.

Edit : I really hope we'll be able to get the HA of Dragalge. Adaptability will make its draco meteor similar to Reshiram.

252+ SpA Adaptability Dragalge Draco Meteor vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Mew: 184-218 (45.5 - 53.9%) -- 2% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
    252+ SpA Turboblaze Reshiram Draco Meteor vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Mew: 186-220 (46 - 54.4%) -- 6.6% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
    252+ SpA Turboblaze Kyurem-W Draco Meteor vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Mew: 205-243 (50.7 - 60.1%) -- 86.7% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
    Last edited by Ilir; 2014-10-25 at 11:15 AM.

Homophobia is so gay.

Database hype
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    stats arent canon

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

GIEF BLIXX!
    hah battlemage? get on my level

spellbreakers

immune to magic. can turn spells against their casters, and will smash face in.

they are like super battle mages and they have a much cooler name.

- - - Updated - - -

"Spell breakers (or spellbreakers) are a blood elf unit that excel at battling caster units. They appeared in the Warcraft III The Frozen Throne human campaign aiding Kael'thas. They are produced at the blood elf arcane sanctum.

The cunning blood elf spell breakers have mastered the arts of spellcraft to such a degree that they have become immune to the effects of even the most powerful magics. Coupled with their fierce combat skills, their spell immunity makes them implacable foes when facing magic-wielding enemies. However, the spell breakers' most astonishing ability is to actually steal their enemies' beneficial enchantments and grant them to their own comrades. This uncanny ability has turned the tide of more than one battle in the blood elves' favor."

http://wowpedia.org/Spell_breaker
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account

Don't sweat the details!!!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Welp, just a day after you posted that nerdlords video, it came to the front page!

That's because Blizzard already made a post about it on the official forums, lol.
    It would be dark inside my head...if not for the fires...

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelkath View Post
    That's because Blizzard already made a post about it on the official forums, lol.
    Not quite, Imm posted it yesterday, then mmo champ posted it today