Thread: Pokémon!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    Flareon isnt moving until it gets a physical fire attack with more than 65 base power.
    This right here. And even then, Flareon is just too slow, and dies too fast.

So, I have to post and share this:

Helps they're using the Pokemon Re-orchestrated soundtrack.

made a fun thread some of you might like ^-^

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...rsus-Charizard
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    So, I have to post and share this:

[video=youtube;6lBWFE9bAWs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lBWFE9bAWs[video]

Helps they're using the Pokemon Re-orchestrated soundtrack.
    This is awesome!

has anyone tried that pokemon arcade game in japan?

there making a 3ds version of it with tiny versions of the pokemon "tretta" pucks

"so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Deleted
    So sereebi just released these CoroCoro leaks.

Sooo. Looks like we'll finally get a Panda Pokemon

Also looks like I'll play as a girl this time.

And looks like you'll be able to change your Skin/Hair color. I hope you can change your clothes too.

Deleted
    I like how the new bird looks, but I'm more amazed of the rideable goat pokemon (it looks great too!).
    Also the new region sounds neat; Karos

Last edited by mmoc5b3bf16116; 2013-05-11 at 03:59 PM.

Deleted
    If that panda is a grass pokemon, then the question wether I will take Chespin or Fenneking finally has an answer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    If that panda is a grass pokemon, then the question wether I will take Chespin or Fenneking finally has an answer.
    I doubt it somehow. To me it looks more like the X/Y version of Rattata, Bidoof etc. So Normal type.

I do like the bird though. <3

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

The Panda is a fighting type while the Lizard is an electric type.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    The Panda is a fighting type while the Lizard is an electric type.
    Nice. I like figthing

oh my word O-O a panda pokemon! well thats one part of my team figured out, little chen stormstout will be a force to be reckoned with!

also customization?!?!? YES @_@

also... we can possibly ride pokemon?!?! oh sweet mother of gallifrey if we can ride pokemon in this game it will without a doubt 100% replace soul silver as my favorite game of all time

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post

also... we can possibly ride pokemon?!?! oh sweet mother of gallifrey if we can ride pokemon in this game it will without a doubt 100% replace soul silver as my favorite game of all time
    Well. The riding goat seems to be only available in a certain town. So it's like that Square thing in Gen 4. (But after that we got Folowing Mons in HG/SS, so maybe riding Pokemon everywhere for gen 7?). And yes, that panda has a spot in my team. No matter what type it is,

Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    Well. The riding goat seems to be only available in a certain town. So it's like that Square thing in Gen 4. (But after that we got Folowing Mons in HG/SS, so maybe riding Pokemon everywhere for gen 7?). And yes, that panda has a spot in my team. No matter what type it is,
    this game is amazing @_@ I NEED ET!!! I NEED ET NAO!!!!

---------- Post added 2013-05-11 at 01:38 PM ----------

SOMEBODY MAKE SOME FANART OF YANCHAM RIGHT NAO!! I NEED A NEW AVATAR!!! GET TO WORK PEOPLE!!! well... except those people over in that corner... you know who you are O-O

I didnt have time to wait @_@

---------- Post added 2013-05-11 at 01:58 PM ----------

"HAY IMMITIS WHOS YO FIVERITE POKERMANS"

YANCHAM @_@

he just chew on a leaf right in yo face like wot u gonna do WOT U GON DO M8 WOT U GON DO @_@

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Can we get this thread merged with the XY one because there is actually no point in having both right now
    it still talks about more than just x/y. It's everything pokemon, which includes x/y. Now I have no idea what it's like in the x/y thread, but if they talk about more than x/y then that's not our problem.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    SOMEBODY MAKE SOME FANART OF YANCHAM RIGHT NAO!! I NEED A NEW AVATAR!!!

Found on 4chan, there's probably lot more on pixiv if you search with ヤンチャム or Yancham

10+ Year Old Account
    "Durrr that's a kungfu panda! Hurr"- Genwunner

Edit: Also, caught a Shiny Geodude on Diamond just now.
    Last edited by Nadev; 2013-05-11 at 06:51 PM.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Deleted
    Oh, they already announced a few of the moves.

The Bird can learn Flame Charge

The Panda (Yancham) can learn a new move called "Parting Remark" that lowers the opponents stats and switches out the user.

lol that panda looks like hes stealing...hes either this gens 1st normal type aka..the sh*t 1 or he will turn into a normal/dark type...but wishful thinking on that.so many hopeful normal types just stayed normal...ugh and a x4 weakness to fighting...3/4s of the current elite 4 have a fighting type.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013