Thread: Pokémon!

Deleted
    Trying to get a destiny knot from Lois and Hal, in oras. I´ve soft resetted atleast 20 times by now, no luck >.>
    Last edited by mmoce38467a1b7; 2015-03-16 at 02:14 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    Trying to get a destiny knot from Lois and Hal, in oras. I´ve soft resetted atleast 20 times by now, no luck >.>
    I just buggered my brother to help me transfer Destiny Knot, Lucarionite and Garchompite from Y. Way less of a hassle.

Quote Originally Posted by Fus Ro Yay View Post
    hi pokemaniacs, anyone have any breeding leftovers i could use in pokemon X?
    Got some 4-5 IV Timid charmanders still in a box after my run for a shiney, if you want one.

Quote Originally Posted by Spraxle View Post
    So do all of the movies suck? I haven't seen anyone say anything good about any of them on here hah.
    mewtwo, lugia, second mewtwo, lucario and the deoxys one are good/ok imo

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Eh, doesn't seem worth it if Yveltal has minimal screen/destruction time. Guess I'll wait and look around for the new movie, see if that's any good.
    totally not worth, but that's my opinion. you can watch it, maybe you'll like it but I think the chances are low ^^

I should have a good number lying around in various places, if you'll be available in about 6 hours or so I'll be happy to give you what I've got.

Wow Riolu is a pain to catch in Shuffle, managed to S rank the stage and only got a 10% catch rate =/.
    Last edited by Dasir; 2015-03-16 at 03:30 PM.
    Friend Code: 0232-9398-7407
    IGN - Dasir

Quote Originally Posted by Zanjarah View Post
    Got some 4-5 IV Timid charmanders still in a box after my run for a shiney, if you want one.
    sounds good, i'll be back in 50ish, just gotta do some liftin' & take a shower.
    I like my coffe like my mages.

Hey Fus I have a few Phampey I could trade you one if you want. Think that's all I've really bred, but they all suck I'm sure lol. Guess I could part with a Fire Punch Thunder PUnch Drowzee too :P

15+ Year Old Account
    hi pokemaniacs, anyone have any breeding leftovers i could use in pokemon X?
    What do you want? Check the link in my sig, to see whether I have it or not. I may ask for a slight compensation (nothing really special, just a certain mon caught in a certain ball, that's all), though.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

Deleted
    sounds good, i'll be back in 50ish, just gotta do some liftin' & take a shower.
    Good thing I had time to spare today. I'm digging out a 5 IVer, then. If you have a Sturdy Tyrunt (HA), I'd love to have one. Otherwise, anything would do.

EDIT: Oh sweet bellybling of Arceus. I got a bluescreen with some really odd error-message when I switched off the 3DS, but it's fine now.
    Think I dodged a bullet, there.
    Last edited by mmocb5a3e46746; 2015-03-16 at 04:18 PM.

I am back and online!
    i'm not looking for anything godtier tho tauren. just some leftovers so i can do battlemasion or some shit like that on X
    can't be arsed to trade my team back from Omega Ruby :x

- - - Updated - - -

just a sidenote; i haven't caught or bred anything so far in this playthrough except my team and 5 spheal from a friend safari.
    so if you want something special i'll have to log over to omega ruby anyways.
    just give me a heads up.

Deleted
    Any time you're ready, then.

do i have your / you have my friendcode?
    BoomBunny - 5086-2255-7734 mine

Deleted
    Adding you now, then. (I'm Zanjarah / Anonym). 3DS FC: 1220 6775 8853

Want an Endevor Aron while we're at it? I'm going for a Shiny there.

Random nature and IVs, BTW.
    Last edited by mmocb5a3e46746; 2015-03-16 at 04:36 PM.

sure ting, only have another named spheal to offer tho x)

- - - Updated - - -

thanks again ^^

Deleted
    No problem. They were gathering dust anyway.

Deleted
    I just hatched a 6 IV Riolu, with Inner focus as ability, and Serious as nature. Is it any good?

15+ Year Old Account
    I just hatched a 6 IV Riolu, with Inner focus as ability, and Serious as nature. Is it any good?
    Hmmz, at best it'll be a useful parent.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda meh...but you gota train it to lucario 1.st, before you can even use it for breeding.
    (use destiny knot on him only..let other pokemon hold a stone)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Play music and watch gif at same time:

Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CgTitan5 View Post
    I wonder if the new pokemon game will be announced at the next Nintendo Direct. I'm also curious if it will be a New 3ds exclusive. I personally think it would only be an exclusive if it was a new generation.
    i am 99% sure we will get a new 3ds exclusive pokemon game soon but im pretty sure weve got atleast 1 more regular 3ds game left.

but either way there will definitely be one announced soon unless they break their yearly release schedule and they havent done that since platinum
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Am i the only one who wants a new episode to oras before a new game? D:

Deleted
    Am i the only one who wants a new episode to oras before a new game? D:
    I just want the Battle Frontier