Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by Meteoria View Post
    I'd be very surprised if Mega Evo increases damage by 30% all in all.
    It would be crazy if it did, but I imagine there will be builds that prefer mega evolutions over some other held items. *shrug*

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

15+ Year Old Account
    Delibird's mega evolution announced:

LOL.

What the fuck is this?

On another note, I really want to see what and if they do something with durnsparce.

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    LOL.

What the fuck is this?

On another note, I really want to see what and if they do something with durnsparce.
    Dunsparce should have gotten an evolution a long time ago. It just looks like it should grow/evolve into something.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Dunsparce should have gotten an evolution a long time ago. It just looks like it should grow/evolve into something.
    What about Stunfisk? I would really like a decent ground / electric pokemon xD
    There's only one sane solution: blow it up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MduM0SCXlqM#t=1m03s

There are a lot of Pokemon that should have gotten evolutions a long time ago.

Deleted
    So...what's the announcement?

It's indeed the video I posted earlier. Check last page.

Deleted
    Thank you Pokemon for blueballing me.

Very underwhelming.
    Last edited by mmocae57f3bbd8; 2013-09-16 at 03:56 PM.

just another twitter promotion :/

if you go to gottacatchemall.com and enter the code hidden in the video you can join the giveaway. Don't look here if you wanna find it yourself

XY1012

Says you gotta be resident of the US to join and find codes hidden on the web - probably facebook and twitter accounts of pokemon
    There's only one sane solution: blow it up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MduM0SCXlqM#t=1m03s

Deleted
    Only US can do it now? What a surprise. UK / EU getting left behind again.

yup sometimes i wish i lived in the US just to avoid crap like that

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Wanna bet it's related to that 3d awesome looking, pokemon thing we saw a hint of at the end of the X/Y direct feed. The thing we thought was for Wii U
    So what was this? The tune in on the 16 for an announcement.
    Last edited by Flame6; 2013-09-16 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Pic didnt quote.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame6 View Post
    So what was this? The tune in on the 16 for an announcement.
    Pokémon Announcement

Following the tease on Saturday, it has been announced by The Pokémon Company that they will be running a site called Gotta Catch 'Em All, based on the classic catchphrase that has started to make a return on various merchandise and advertising, and the site features a special promotion. The competition only runs in the US to win various products including a 3DS, TCG cards and download codes for Pokémon X & Y upon their release and is accessed by a code, XY1012, in their latest video. You need to obtain various codes found across the official site

Until Next Time, See Ya

Quote Originally Posted by Taurome View Post
    Only US can do it now? What a surprise. UK / EU getting left behind again.
    Not in spirits of starting an argument, but I can't help but notice how you seperate the UK from the EU :P

On another note, and while in the start I didn't like the song at all, I really like it now

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    There are a lot of Pokemon that should have gotten evolutions a long time ago.
    Pinsir. =(

Quote Originally Posted by PetersenIII View Post
    Pinsir. =(
    Pinsir, Heracross, Girrafarig, Dunsparce, amonG others.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    Pinsir,Heracross, Girrafarig, Dunsparce, amonG others.
    Considering Heracross is already a beast it would need to be an evolution in a similar style to that of Scyther/Scizor (Let's not increase its base attack shall we?).

You know, it's great Pokemon is having a scavenger hunt and all that, but I have no idea what I'm supposed to be looking for.
    Should there be something special about these words or hints, or are we supposed to name where we got them?

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

Quote Originally Posted by PetersenIII View Post
    Pinsir. =(
    Heracross was supposedly meant to be a Pinsir evo to counter Scyther getting one, but for some reason they backed down from the idea. They have the same base stat total like Scyther and Scizor, also a new secondary type.

I'm really excited about trainer customisation for some reason, I hope they add clothing to let us look like older characters like Gary!