Thread: Pokémon!

more leaks however im pretty sure these are fake so take them with a grain of salt. from pokebeach

This morning, several convincing photos of new Pokemon were posted around the Internet (the first three you see below). Later on, another “leaker” appeared on our forums and posted even more photos (the rest you see below). Both sources are apparently playing different games, but both own at least one of the same Pokemon (Hawklucha). According to the combined information of both “leaks,” Greninja is the final form of Froakie, Hawklucha is a Flying/Fighting-type Pokemon that can learn a new Fighting-type attack called Flying Press, and a new Rock/Water Pokemon, Binacle, is #21 in the Coastal Kalos Pokedex. Aerodactyl supposedly has a Mega Evolution as well.

It is difficult to determine if the images are Photoshopped. After over 1,000 people began to view the forum thread, the source who posted on our forums expunged the information from his posts and deleted his images. He called them fake, but many of our forum users theorize that it’s just a cover-up excuse. His IP address traces back to Italy where other convincing X/Y photos have been leaking over the past few days. While we don’t want to post any more “leaks” about these games with their release right around the corner, the photos have already spread to every corner of the Internet, so there’s no point in pretending they don’t exist. Please remember though that these could still be fake and we’re only presenting them for discussion purposes.

- - - Updated - - -

hawklucha seems to be the most likely of the bunch to be real. but greninja is most likely fake. look at how the water type looks different from what weve seen

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Everything is bombarded with fakes so I don't believe anything until the game's released.

Oh and it needs to be Serebii confirmed.

I hope greninja is fake...
    I mean it looks like its tongue turned into a scarf...

10+ Year Old Account
    ... Hawklucha?

What kind of name is that? I mean, come on, we've had some bad names in the past, but that's a particularly bad one.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    Yeah, this.

Plus, all those pokemon look stupid beyond belief. Especially the barnacle thing. And Froakie's tongue is a scarf. Gross.
    And Hawlucha? That's a pretty bad name, even by pokemon standards. I don't believe any of these and I -hope- they're not real.

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hawlucha reminded me a little bit of Macho Man Randy Savage. Specifically, that ridiculous outfit with the little strings hanging from his arms. (I don't know if that's a real thing he did because I do not care even remotely about wrestling, but it's what EpicLloyd wore in the ERB where Randy Savage appeared.)

Macho Bird Hawlucha Savage used Elbow Drop! It's not very effective at all because bird bones are hollow! OH GOD HAWLUCHA YOUR ARM
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD

Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    That. Nothing is a given unless serebii says so. Sorry.

Two weeks left. CMON ALREADY! GIVE IT TO US!

Oh dear...Greninja please don't exist.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I tried to ask Greninja what's up with his scarf, but he seemed a little tongue tied. /shot

10+ Year Old Account
    picked up my Pokemon X 3DXL the other day, i thought it was just a blue coloring, its a Shiny Blue coloring, its awesome
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

Why in the world is that sonic wave bat pokemon a dragon....

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure what makes Noivern dragon-y himself, but my guess is that their reason is because of fairy type.

Fairy type's main selling point is that it's one of the few SEs to Dragon. So why not make a bunch of dragons to showcase it? Because there are a bunch of fairies and people will want to use the new type.

10+ Year Old Account
    That reminds me, I'm wondering if Noivern will be part of an evolution chain, or if he'll just be a loner like Druddigon..
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormtrooperz View Post
    Why in the world is that sonic wave bat pokemon a dragon....
    guess youve never seen a wvyrn before.

- - - Updated - - -

hawklucha is probably real since like 3 different sources have leaked pictures of him.

pretty sure greninga is fake, it just looks to 2d in that picture, it looks more like a sprite then a 3d model and the water symbol isnt the same as the official one weve seen.

barnicle is up in the air.

hawklucha actually looks like he would be a good pokemon flying and fighting is a unique type and i think the design is pretty neat

- - - Updated - - -

okay so the first guy who leaked hawklucha didnt leak greninja because he didnt pick him. more evidence that somebody may have saw the hawklucha leak and added stuff onto it to fool people like the last leak

leakers original post

"Hi I wanna share some new info about XY with you, I dont know if new or anything, just be kind with me:
    -aerodactyle will have a megaevo
    -exp.share can be activate to share exp with ALL Pokémon in the team
    -some place have 3d actually but overworld is 90% without it
    -teamflare uses a lot of houndour / zubat etc. classic Pokémon from rival team
    -circlepad=rollerskate / direction buttons=running
    -you can choose 4 obj to be used with Y
    -pokedex is 3d so be sure to slide up the 3d slider!
    -binacle is n.21 Pokémon in the coast pkdx, its like a sea creatures with two heads -anemon I think their called?- (i guess its evolution will have three...) and its rock/water

hawlucha is real trust me, dont know the other since I didnt choose the froggy
    hawlucha is nr.89 in the coast pkdx, its flying/fighting type which is pretty cool story bro right?
    its 0,8m and 21,5kg. thanks you too

another tips guys but be silent
    XY has a LOT of Pokémon everywhere, usually there were like 4-5 Pokémon in each area, here there are 10 at least from all gens -not like bw really- so a lot of Pokémon to catch trade train etc and the world is really big and full of stuffs."

- - - Updated - - -

hawklucha reminds me alot of the rito from wind waker

- - - Updated - - -

no idea if this is from the leaker. but all signs point to hawklucha being the only one of these three that might be real

also early reviewers are allowed to give out information on the 4th. so hopefully we only have to wait a few days before official sites start leaking info legit
    Last edited by Immitis; 2013-09-30 at 04:20 AM.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting how jackass mcfakefake keeps saying Hawlucha's name wrong in his "I totally didn't see it coming" post about how his fakes were fakes.

That said, if Hawlucha is real, I need to make him a nice leather jacket for the Stupid Names club.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    this is the same amount of pokemon we usually get officially.

it may seem like less than before because there have been less leaks
    According to Bublapedia, generation 5 has a total of 156new pokemon. That's more then even the first generation had. However, it still lists only 40new for generation 6, but im sure there will be more. Usually is always a legendary trio.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    I don't think they need to make a full out Pokémon MMO.

All they would have to do is make a Pokémon game that has all the lands (allowing you to choose which one you start from). And make some optional online group hang out spots where you can chat, trade and battle with friends / other people.
    Would be hard to have a chat type feature using a 3DS. Ive got a ton of ideas of how a pokemon MMO could work.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Which Gen 1 are you most excited to see a Mega form of?

Looking forward to seeing a Machamp mega, Snorlax mega if one will exist, and of course a Raichu mega evo which is inevitable.
    Kabutops for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would preferred him being called Luchadawk (not intentionally making fun of him, ) or Luchawk,
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Deleted
    I wish I could rewind time and go back to the moment the first generation of pokémon came out...

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    According to Bublapedia, generation 5 has a total of 156new pokemon. That's more then even the first generation had. However, it still lists only 40new for generation 6, but im sure there will be more. Usually is always a legendary trio.
    i wouldnt be counting all the new pokemon. they never show ALL the pokemon before the games come out.

as far as sneak peaks weve gotten the same amount of pre game pokemon reveals.

how many brand new pokemon is in the game is up in the air until the games come out

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    Interesting how jackass mcfakefake keeps saying Hawlucha's name wrong in his "I totally didn't see it coming" post about how his fakes were fakes.

That said, if Hawlucha is real, I need to make him a nice leather jacket for the Stupid Names club.
    well the leaker is from italy so maybe she isnt that good with english. also pretty sure hawlucha is a typo. its meant to be hawklucha
    Last edited by Immitis; 2013-09-30 at 12:28 PM.

http://press-start.com.au/2013/09/30...lace-tomorrow/

There's a Nintendo Direct tommorow at 7AM PDT that's going to talk about games that are going to be released for the 3DS and Wii U this year. We can definitely expect to hear some Pokémon news from it.