Better screens:

hawlucha is real? Please no...

Delphox huh? Looks awful

- - - Updated - - -

Where is chespin evo

GIVE US CHESPIN

Deleted
    I wonder what Mystical Fire does.
    I kinda like the design but the colors are a bit too bland tbh, maybe shiny version will fix that.

There goes fennkin ever being on my team.

Cmon chespin don't let me down...

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Where is chespin evo

GIVE US CHESPIN
    Considering that the rivals should have their fully evolved starters now too, it can't be long, unless he just majorly power-leveled it, which he probably did.

That thing looks way too bland for a final evolution.

Deleted
    The longer I look at Delphox the more it just... I don't know anymore. That dress/robe kinda ruins it.

WTB Typhlosion mega.

And Hawlucha looks bad too.
    So many underwhelming leaks today. ;_;
    Last edited by mmoc5b3bf16116; 2013-10-02 at 07:44 PM. Reason: added stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    The longer I look at Delphox the more it just... I don't know anymore. That dress/robe kinda ruins it.

WTB Typhlosion mega.

And Hawlucha looks bad too.
    So many underwhelming leaks today. ;_;
    Mega Charizard X more than makes up for these, as do the others

Can't tell if fake

Deleted
    I sure hope it's a fake.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Can't tell if fake

The guy who "leaked" this, which was before this whole legit leaking started today, admitted it was a fake.

ah ok

chespin evo... here chespin evo.... COME THE FUCK OUT NOW

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow. Delphox is... I didn't expect them to go the bipedal route for Fennekin. I didn't like Braixen and hoped its final evolution would improve on it, but I... this.. eh.

I always start with fire types. Always, always, always. They're my favorite type. But Delphox is really making me reconsider...
    Last edited by Viscoe; 2013-10-02 at 07:55 PM.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

To me it's just baffling that they got rid of the magic stick thingy. It seemed like it would play a core part in its design, but nope, thrown right out of the window, right along with Wartortle's sky-looking tail and fancy ears (but at least Blastoise looks ten times cooler.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. Maybe it'll attack by pulling it out of its sleeve or something.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD

Oh well. Seems like I will be going with x3 fire starters.

Torhic, Charmander & Fennekin.

Oh well.

Game Freak had to.

Oh well.

Sigh. I REALLY hope the Kanto starters blastoise and venusaur get their X mega evos as well.

If not...

I will buy Y too.

Starting with 3 fire types will be quite the amusement, lol. I just might not start with charmander though and even skip fennekin in favour of type balance since I am the guy who wants everything done brillianty xD

Venusaur and Blastoise won't get an additional Mega Evolution. Someone that picked Charmander got an item that was named Charizardite X where as someone that picked Bulbasaur simply got a Venusaurite with neither X or Y at the end of the name. Same for someone who later picked Squirtle.

So yeah, Charizard simply got an additional one because he's Charizard, and can't really argue with that. I'm going Y too.

On a completely different topic, and before the hacks come up (and assuming that sadly pokegen pokemon won't be able to pass through the bank to gen 6), there will be like a 6 month period where everything will be legit? What do you think guys?

I remember (no DS at all atm), that I have a legit shiny flawless Scizor and Garchomp (chomp may be hacked, not sure about him, should be legit though).

THIS WILL BE GREAT, LOL!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    Venusaur and Blastoise won't get an additional Mega Evolution. Someone that picked Charmander got an item that was named Charizardite X where as someone that picked Bulbasaur simply got a Venusaurite with neither X or Y at the end of the name. Same for someone who later picked Squirtle.

So yeah, Charizard simply got an additional one because he's Charizard, and can't really argue with that. I'm going Y too.
    I really doubt it. I know Game Freak was always fair to this type of things. I have hope in them that they will indeed go and make two seperate evos for the other 2 starters. We will have to wait and see I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, also, could someone link to the site with the extreme leaks? I am tempted to test my patience and self-control

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    I'm going Y too.
    I've already preordered X.

Let's agree from now: You will give me the mewtwo Y item for a patrat? Ok?

10+ Year Old Account
    My boyfriend and I preordered both a million years ago, I'm getting X (because stag) and he's getting Y, but I'm tempted to buy a second Y on the spot because I KNOW I will want to replay the game immediately.

The reason being, my X team will be all fires. I've never done a one-type team before, but they offered me my two favorite fire starters (Blaziken and Charizard) and I'm going to pick Fennekin, and then they have Fletchling who is so cute I'll die and Litleo who I will catch about 300 of until I get a female so it doesn't look TOO ridiculous. But then I want to try the fairies, and helioptile is adorable, and I really like Frogadier, too, so...

So.. I'm just going to have to buy a second Y and prep it for being my second playthrough. IT IS GOING TO BE SO HARD TO PASS UP TYRANTRUM ON THE FIRST PLAYTHROUGH. >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    I think you can't really base a game on the legendary.
    .... <_< >_>

I totally never do that.