Thread: Pokémon!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryve View Post
    Ah, of course. I'd forgotten Scizor got the mega treatment. I always used Scyther over Scizor.
    Oh, wasn't talking about Mega-Scizor actually, since I haven't tested him yet. I just prefer using Scizor over Scyther anyway.

Deleted
    Thanks a lot for all the help Ryve, appericiated

Deleted
    I just LOVE this soundtrack.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikVdUelmSgw
    It can be heard from one of the artist in the X/Y. I remember hearing it in either B/W or B2/W2. Can anyone remind me when was it?

Deleted
    It says in the comments. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlRShWp-qow Some people got talent, and that makes me jealous

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegislash View Post
    It says in the comments. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlRShWp-qow Some people got talent, and that makes me jealous
    Derp. I just downloaded it without checking comments. I think gen 6 has some of the best music to date in pokemon. Not talking about this gen 5 soundtrack obviously, but about the all other soundtracks present in the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    Derp. I just downloaded it without checking comments. I think gen 6 has some of the best music to date in pokemon. Not talking about this gen 5 soundtrack obviously, but about the all other soundtracks present in the game.
    There was this one track in this Gen with bits of the Gen III Gym Leader theme mixed in i think, that one rustled my jimmies in a very positive way

Deleted
    Damn. I thought I got Light Ball through gameplay. So much for breeding Volt Tackle Pichus. Where can I get Light Ball?

Deleted
    I believe Wild Pikachu can hold them.

Deleted
    Oh god why. They are quite rare.

Anyone have any Timid nature Ghastlys they are willing to trade, female if at all possible? I have an Adamant Speed Boost Torchic or an Adamant Intimidate Mawile.
    3DS Friend Code: 2165 - 5428 - 1895

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Gengar View Post
    Anyone have any Timid nature Ghastlys they are willing to trade, female if at all possible? I have an Adamant Speed Boost Torchic or an Adamant Intimidate Mawile.
    Sadly I don't have Timid Ghastlys but I have Timid Noibats and Adamant Scythers. If you would be willing to trade one of these badass Torchics for mine Noibat/Scyther, I would be grateful.

can someone trade me the starer of fire and the starter from grass

ty

I can trade a Torchic for a Scyther .

Deleted
    I can trade a Torchic for a Scyther .
    Name is Vito. Ready whenever.

Awesome, thanks for the Scyther!

Someone trade me Pinsirite? Q.Q Can trade a Y exclusive mega stone such as Aggonite/Charizard Y/Mewtwo Y.

Deleted
    Awesome, thanks for the Scyther!
    You are welcome and thanks too.
    Now time to go into this dread forest and catch 97537234 pikachus (which are rare). -.-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    You are welcome and thanks too.
    Now time to go into this dread forest and catch 97537234 pikachus (which are rare). -.-
    Every single time i pass there the first pokemon to appear is pikachu... When I was starting my journey I found 0 of them.
    Freaking mousy thing!

have somebody a froakie with protean and would trade it with me?
    pm me if you want FC is 4356-0256-4409 Name Nell

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero_Raven View Post
    Every single time i pass there the first pokemon to appear is pikachu... When I was starting my journey I found 0 of them.
    Freaking mousy thing!
    I also had strange experience regarding pikachu. On the story walk through I could never met any, but after E4 when i just wanted to catch one for pokedex, they kept appearing one after another. This isn't the case now. They vanished again. :/