Thread: Pokémon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    In true I mainly got it so I can battle online. I haven't played pokemon in years "Since Ruby/Sap" and its a fun game but now I'm going to take my time with it. I got about 7hrs into it and I can already feel the burnout.

The 3D is nice and the Wifi features are nice as well but so far its the same old same.
    That's how Pokemon will always be. "If it ain't broke don't fix it." Personally, X and Y revived the series for me. Until recently I hated Gen 4 and I wasn't a huge fan of Gen 5 either and I was thinking of giving up on Pokemon. But whenever I got my hands on X and Y all my old love for Pokemon came back.

Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    That's how Pokemon will always be. "If it ain't broke don't fix it." Personally, X and Y revived the series for me. Until recently I hated Gen 4 and I wasn't a huge fan of Gen 5 either and I was thinking of giving up on Pokemon. But whenever I got my hands on X and Y all my old love for Pokemon came back.
    Don't get me wrong I am really enjoying it and I bet thats because I haven't played a Pokemon game since Ruby/Sap. ill chalk up how I feel due to being tired as hell atm.

Its nice to see it in 3D and if they haven't I really do wish they add some mini games to play in it like the baseball game thats in the new zelda. I personally feel with how they did this one there is a LOT they can do with it now even more so if they decide to do DLC.

Or the next pokemon game there will be a HUGE amount they could do to it now.

But I do have a feeling they will just keep repeating the same old same and if that is the case I may wait to pick up the next one. As I said I do enjoy Pokemon Y so far but it is the same old same with a new coat of pant.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2013-12-24 at 05:31 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

We'll for me personally I found X / Y to suck hard, cause there are no end-game (Exspect maybe 10 hours tops), and very little pokemons that I have any interest inn.

While B/W 2 had good end-game, and plenty off gen5 pokemons are awesome. Right now for my new black playtrough I for instance made a team off again new pokemons I've never used before. Gen5 is just much better than gen6 if you ask me.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I loved Generation 1, 2, 3 and 4, but Generation 5 made me stop. Gave up playing White after the 5th gym, just wasn't enjoying it.

Didn't even bother buying Black 2/White 2. Pokemon X did bring me back into the franchise.

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

As I said i'm enjoying it but god there isn't much different then when I played Ruby/Sap.

The online is like if Pokemon Stadium went online but thats about it. I do hope that all the things they are wanting to do with the online is the ground work for a lot more to come.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

found a random shiny skiddo

:P
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    found a random shiny skiddo

:P
    I have been out of the loop for awhile what is a shiny skiddo lol....

OMG so many new pokemon's since I played Ruby/Sap and so many different mix's like Lighting/Rock and now there is fary's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do Friend Safaris reset when you start a new game? So I would have to catch all my friends online again to get all 3 pokemon with HAs?

I have been out of the loop for awhile what is a shiny skiddo lol....

OMG so many new pokemon's since I played Ruby/Sap and so many different mix's like Lighting/Rock and now there is fary's.
    Um, where have you been? LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    Do Friend Safaris reset when you start a new game? So I would have to catch all my friends online again to get all 3 pokemon with HAs?
    do you still have me added? I reset my game. I think mine was physic before.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

do you still have me added? I reset my game. I think mine was physic before.
    Yeah I still have you added. Also, I'm super jelly of your Shiny Skiddo.

LOL told ya I haven't played a pokemon game since Ruby/Sap. I PCed and Console gamed for so long and the handheld's I got was PSP mainly. I did get a few DS lites but never got a pokemon game on them.

A lot of these pokemon are new to me LOL. I don't watch the show because it annoys me and I don't read the manga's.

Once I figured it out I'm going to setup my Friend Code.

Edit: Figured it out and updated it to my Sig.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2013-12-24 at 10:27 PM.

Deleted
    LOL told ya I haven't played a pokemon game since Ruby/Sap. I PCed and Console gamed for so long and the handheld's I got was PSP mainly. I did get a few DS lites but never got a pokemon game on them.

A lot of these pokemon are new to me LOL. I don't watch the show because it annoys me and I don't read the manga's.

Once I figured it out I'm going to setup my Friend Code.
    I can also add you when you post your code

Deleted
    Starting to lose it. Kangaskhan from lvl 1 to 95 already in daycare. Still no shiny ugh.
    Skiddo looks amazing. *jealous*

Quote Originally Posted by Orochiro View Post
    I can also add you when you post your code
    Just updated my sig its in it

My Pokemon trainer name is the same as this one

gimme your level 100 one when you done XD
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    gimme your level 100 one when you done XD
    Naw I think ill keep it lol.

Deleted
    Fine by me tbh.
    No EV's yet, japanese and jolly nature with 5 perfect IV's (missing special defense). At least that's what I remember. The mating tyranitar has 4/5 perfect IV's and is already lvl 100 (also no EV's). You want to take care of that one too?

Edit: I'm confused now lol. It's late!

Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    Fine by me tbh.
    No EV's yet, japanese and jolly nature with 5 perfect IV's (missing special defense). At least that's what I remember. The mating tyranitar has 4/5 perfect IV's and is already lvl 100 (also no EV's). You want to take care of that one too?

Edit: I'm confused now lol. It's late!
    ????????? whats going on now I'm confused LOL

Deleted
    I'm not sure who archimand was replying to. Thought he was talking about my lvl 95 kangaskhan.
    Use quotes mate!

Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    I'm not sure who archimand was replying to. Thought he was talking about my lvl 95 kangaskhan.
    Use quotes mate!
    Same just figured it was to me because it was right after mine LOL.