Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    Well, I'll try my best! I'm breeding with a foreign 5 IV father in the beginning, but once I get a 6 my MM goes away, so we'll see.
    Recheck it, I changed my mind a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Recheck it, I changed my mind a bit.
    Ahaha, that's pretty funny, because the father is Impish and the furfrou I have to be as a mom happens to be Jolly. xD
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Ahaha, that's pretty funny, because the father is Impish and the furfrou I have to be as a mom happens to be Jolly. xD
    hahaaha, it's written by fate then. You are now chosen to breed the Furfrou.

10+ Year Old Account
    hahaaha, it's written by fate then. You are now chosen to breed the Furfrou.
    Hokay.

By the way: you are gonna have to TM roar onto it, because I don't have the 24 BP to spend atm. I can get the rest of the moves on it, though. /goes to level up one of your Eevees you just gave me to 20 for refresh
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD

Hokay.

By the way: you are gonna have to TM roar onto it, because I don't have the 24 BP to spend atm. I can get the rest of the moves on it, though. /goes to level up one of your Eevees you just gave me to 20 for refresh
    Awesome. Remember to move Refresh to the last slot so it does not get erased by the Day-Care too. I have all TMs, it's cool.

Well egg moves doesnt get erased level 100 furfrou will still pass refresh as egg move unless you take it out from the day care.

i gave up on timid sylveon, just breeding 1 more timid for jolteon then i move to other natures
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome. Remember to move Refresh to the last slot so it does not get erased by the Day-Care too. I have all TMs, it's cool.
    Yup ^^

And now I breeeed -sinks into the shadows-

Deleted
    So, do we have Pokébank yet?

the maintenance is tonight, well didnt listen to me and got excited for nothing :P

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

10+ Year Old Account
    While its quite likely has it even been confirmed the maintenance is for the bank?

10+ Year Old Account
    So I'm a bit insane right now

I have 2 3DSes, see, and 4 copies of Pokemon, two of which are restartable "Trash" copies. Right now i have an unfinished Spanish game, and I'm using it to breed the furfrous while I breed my growlithes on my real game. I plan to swap the parents every few cycles to get a new foreign Pokemon on the other game.

i will get shiniessss

So I'm a bit insane right now

I have 2 3DSes, see, and 4 copies of Pokemon, two of which are restartable "Trash" copies. Right now i have an unfinished Spanish game, and I'm using it to breed the furfrous while I breed my growlithes on my real game. I plan to swap the parents every few cycles to get a new foreign Pokemon on the other game.

i will get shiniessss
    And if you get a shiny charm they discovered that the shiny rate while masuda methoding with it is 1/400.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Deleted
    Someone just traded me a 6IV Ditto ...
    Sigh.
    Now I wonder if I should use it for possible slightly better shinies or not.
    According to Well (and part of me) that would still count as non legal.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am strictly against anything 100% homegrown but if some1 gave me a 6IV Ditto i know id use it. I tried breeding fair, its not that bad but it gets annoying fast, Also its the only way to breed pokemon like rotom,magnemite,starmie with any decent chance

dont worry about 6iv ditto seel, it just make it the process less annoying, sure you can try with couple of 3 iv ditto which is rather ez to find in the safari but in the end its same results just abit less annoying.

as demonhuntr mentioned it make breeding stuff that can only breed with ditto much less annoying

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    dont worry about 6iv ditto seel, it just make it the process less annoying, sure you can try with couple of 3 iv ditto which is rather ez to find in the safari but in the end its same results just abit less annoying.

as demonhuntr mentioned it make breeding stuff that can only breed with ditto much less annoying
    I have seven 3 IV Ditto, yeah.
    Still, it's not 100% the way I want. If I do that there's nothing that keeps me from just RNGing all the stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    And if you get a shiny charm they discovered that the shiny rate while masuda methoding with it is 1/400.
    Yeah, unfortunately I'm running sans shiny charms. I have been too busy breeding complete more than just the Kalos native dex. I also sort of have a policy where I like to fill my Nationals with the pokemon from my previous generations.. xD

Everyday when I come back from campus, I feel like this:

Last edited by Lahis; 2014-01-27 at 07:01 PM.

i blame that 1 guy that keep posting giveaways !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Everyday when I come back from campus, I feel like this:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/t6JIBDm.jpg[IMG]
    Should've seen the first pony thread.
    100 pages a day.