Thread: Pokémon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ðemonhuntr View Post
    Go for the jolly Automatize set, it hilarious people dont see it coming and they suddenly have to deal with a fast recoilless Aggron. For items i recommend Focus Sash

Red Card looks kinda interesting item.

- - - Updated - - -

OMG AWENSOME TRADE:

Hidden nature emolga.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Got some good breeding done today, Sap Sipper Goomy,HA Knock Off Mincinno,Orange Flabebe and HA Tangela

That great feeling when you trade for something on GTS and you get it with full egg moves and 5 IVs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    That great feeling when you trade for something on GTS and you get it with full egg moves and 5 IVs.
    Your GTS must be broken.

Deleted
    Speaking of cool 'mon attack motions: Goodra using Dragon Pulse. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Your GTS must be broken.
    Was looking for a Buneary and someone wanted a Koffing. Got a Buneary with Fake Out, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch and 5 IVs, just imperfect. Still amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Yeah, sure.

Will add you.
    Hey, since I noticed your post while browsing the thread, I should let you know. Kingdra's on night shift today, so he won't be around. I'll try to know when he'll be around at night (night for us, anyway) to actually talk to you himself. I'll let him know you replied to him through our cellphones, though. Thanks on his behalf, I guess

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    5. Kyogre-You don't know what true power is until you've used Kyogre in game, blasting through anything that even looks at you funny with Drizzle-boosted Specs Water Spout
    Fixed for more underwear-shitting power.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Hey, since I noticed your post while browsing the thread, I should let you know. Kingdra's on night shift today, so he won't be around. I'll try to know when he'll be around at night (night for us, anyway) to actually talk to you himself. I'll let him know you replied to him through our cellphones, though. Thanks on his behalf, I guess

Fixed for more underwear-shitting power.
    I meant in game as in in the story mode. Against the E4, Kyogre Hydro Pump ohko'd everything, even steven's metagross.

10+ Year Old Account
    I meant in game as in in the story mode. Against the E4, Kyogre Hydro Pump ohko'd everything, even steven's metagross.
    True that. Didn't it come with Water Spout when captured, though? It's been so long since I played a Gen III game...

Ever since I gained an understanding of pokemon mechanics, it's always bothered me how Kyogre brings such a powerful combo (Drizzle and Water Spout), off a huge special attack stat, while Groudon is physical oriented, but brings a Drought + Eruption combo, while he's a pure Ground type. Primal Groudon is getting a dual type, but still... it feels as if one was built perfectly, while the other had its moves shoved in just to fit with the theme. That small comic about Groudon fighting Kyogre in a tiny speck of land in the middle of the freaking ocean comes to mind.
    Last edited by Adramalech; 2014-08-23 at 08:10 PM.
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

so nobody here likes hellsing ultimate O-O
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    I can't give an opinion on something I haven't watched. Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    I do! I like both series though, for different reasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hm that was lucky..took me less than 40 eggs for perfect 5 iv mon.

Aggron
    Nature: Jolly
    Skill: Rock Head
    Evs: Attack max, Speed max, Hp other
    Item: Muscle Band or Quick Claw or Air Balloon or
    Rocky Helmet or Red Card (seems the best)
    Attacks:
    Double-Edge
    Head Smash
    Earthquake
    Autotomize

Not a fan of Aggron competitively, he's cool and all, but his typing is just...awful. It is hard to set up when you have 2 4x weaknesses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Hm that was lucky..took me less than 40 eggs for perfect 5 iv mon.

Aggron
    Nature: Jolly
    Skill: Rock Head
    Evs: Attack max, Speed max, Hp other
    Item: Muscle Band or Quick Claw or Air Balloon or
    Rocky Helmet or Red Card (seems the best)
    Attacks:
    Double-Edge
    Head Smash
    Earthquake
    Autotomize
    Why not replace Autotomize with Rock Polish and Double-Edge with Heavy Slam? Wouldn't Steel give you better coverage than Normal?

Also what Khaz said. But if you're adamant on doing an Aggron, my question still stands

Not a fan of Aggron competitively, he's cool and all, but his typing is just...awful. It is hard to set up when you have 2 4x weaknesses.
    Personally trying out a Weakness Policy/Sturdy/Autotomize Aggron for that reason.

Personally trying out a Weakness Policy/Sturdy/Autotomize Aggron for that reason.
    Well, if you get hit with the common EQ or fighting type moves, you could get that weakness policy off, but your hp will be gone XD

10+ Year Old Account
    It works well in sandstorm team.

Deleted
    Problem is that so many things have priority attacks now :/

Rock Polish WP Golem at least has Sucker Punch as an old tutor move

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Why not replace Autotomize with Rock Polish and Double-Edge with Heavy Slam? Wouldn't Steel give you better coverage than Normal?

Also what Khaz said. But if you're adamant on doing an Aggron, my question still stands
    Rock Polish is same and Heavy slam is not that great if you meet pokemons as heavy as you are. Also normal doesnt resist that much.