Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    I've noticed people think Gliscor is super rare because you have to evolve him while he's holding an item that takes 48 BP. So I think they would rather trade a legendary that they can get again instead of battle points? Maybe?
    i should try that, have 3 gligar
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Gengar View Post
    At 628 for mine, have all the non-event legendaries registered though. Breeding/evolving the rest at the moment.

I either have a middle evolution, final or starter for the rest, just need to get the rest of each chain xD.

If you want I can trade you all the legendaries I managed to keep so you can have them registered, or are you wanting them for your living dex?
    Wow that would already be quite helpful. I just want them for my dex really, so swapping back and forth would be amazing. Not a fan of legendaries in general so I don't want them for "living dex".

Quote Originally Posted by Ðemonhuntr View Post
    Grass. Swadloon, Maractus,Sunkern
    Yep this. I remember because it took quite some time to get swadloon and maractus from GTS. And then I saw I had infinite to catch myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    Also, to all regulars in this thread that don't have a 6IV foreign ditto: I should have french 5IV parents for every egg group by end of next week roughly. I'll keep all the ones with missing attack and missing special attacks seperately, so if you got a MM-breeding project, you can always ask me a parent once I'm done with all the breeding.
    I will get you anything you want that isn't a shiny for a 6IV french male from the field egg group

Edit: Unless you want a trophy shiny Ludicolo, skrelp, or horsea. I have those. xD
    Edit2: What I currently am trying to trade for a non-ENG 6 IV male is my ENG-tagged 6 IV male growlithe with morning sun, close combat, crunch, and flare blitz. He's got perfect nature and intimidate, too... he is essentially battle-ready except for his EVs and not being an Arcanine. Oh, and he's in a fast ball! /tips hat to Archimand

If you don't want him, I could give a breeding pair of growlithes with the same everything except that they'd be 5 IV missing spatk or atk or any other stat you'd want them to be missing.
    Last edited by Viscoe; 2014-01-30 at 04:42 PM.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Deleted
    6IV's can be done on demand but I'll need to hatch 32 eggs on average to obtain one. 1/64 for males. Won't be for another week I think, but I'm craving to finish this project.
    What you plan on breeding btw that requires 6 IV's? Or is it just that field is such a large egg group?

breed smeargle for field group, best male breeder , can teach any move

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Deleted
    Whismur is monster/field. Smeargle would require me to get 8 species to cover 13 egg groups. Not gonna happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    6IV's can be done on demand but I'll need to hatch 32 eggs on average to obtain one. 1/64 for males. Won't be for another week I think, but I'm craving to finish this project.
    What you plan on breeding btw that requires 6 IV's? Or is it just that field is such a large egg group?
    Well, I've been working my ass off breeding this Growlithe. Arcanine is one of my favorite pokemon, and I figured "It's finally time to breed a really good one since this generation is the best one in which to breed for shinyness."

So far I've hatched over 1k (I stopped counting because I found it was making me more and more discouraged) and have gotten 4 6 IV males and only 1 6 IV female, and I'd like to up Angelo's chance of hatching by using MM. But I'm reluctant to swap my current 6 IV father to a non-6 IV just for the foreign tag because I want to have the best chances for my pup to hatch with good stats.

So I don't care about the father's species because he won't determine the baby, all he has to do is be 6 IVs, hold a destiny knot, and breed with a growlithe. The other bonus is field's a big group, but, it's 100% because I really want MM running for Angelo.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD

Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    Well, I've been working my ass off breeding this Growlithe. Arcanine is one of my favorite pokemon, and I figured "It's finally time to breed a really good one since this generation is the best one in which to breed for shinyness."

So far I've hatched over 1k (I stopped counting because I found it was making me more and more discouraged) and have gotten 4 6 IV males and only 1 6 IV female, and I'd like to up Angelo's chance of hatching by using MM. But I'm reluctant to swap my current 6 IV father to a non-6 IV just for the foreign tag because I want to have the best chances for my pup to hatch with good stats.

So I don't care about the father's species because he won't determine the baby, all he has to do is be 6 IVs, hold a destiny knot, and breed with a growlithe. The other bonus is field's a big group, but, it's 100% because I really want MM running for Angelo.

Deleted
    Well, isn't 5IV's enough for arcanine? Or you running special attacks too? I'll keep updates on my french pokemon journey in this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, isn't 5IV's enough for arcanine? Or you running special attacks too? I'll keep updates on my french pokemon journey in this thread.
    I mean, yeah, it would be. If I'm hatching with a father missing spatk then I suppose having a baby roll out without spatk and also, like, without defense would be okay.

But like I said, I want the best chances I can get. If the roulette decides that my shiny would roll out without attack it wouldn't matter either way, I guess. It's kind of a placebo I suppose. :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    INSPIRATIONAL. Thanks. xD

I'm sorry random Japanese guy! I'll go back to breeding! -hurriedly fetches 3DS-

Deleted
    Yeah I get what you mean. Although if it's the other way around, having a low attack IV for a special sweeper is actually beneficial due to play rough and swagger or any other confuse attacks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I get what you mean. Although if it's the other way around, having a low attack IV for a special sweeper is actually beneficial due to play rough and swagger or any other confuse attacks.
    Yeah but it's Arcanine. His momma's adamant and everything!

(Also this will 99% not be a competitive Pokemon. I just really, really like Arcanine and all the little doggies.)

Deleted
    Arcanine is quite competitive. Not the strongest out there but he can pack quite a punch.
    And he's definitly one of the coolest pokemon out there.

Yeah but it's Arcanine. His momma's adamant and everything!

(Also this will 99% not be a competitive Pokemon. I just really, really like Arcanine and all the little doggies.)

10+ Year Old Account
    When Angelo hatches, I'll be sure to draw a sweet little picture of him and share it with you guys. I'm certainly not the best, but, it's how I shares mah happinesses.

Deleted
    So... I hatched some adamant 4-5IV Riolu on Monday (after like 10-20 eggs from 1IV BlazeKick Riolu). I was busy on Tuesday/Wednesday and decided that today I will hatch 1-2 batches of jolly Riolu (mother 2IV Jolly Ditto, father 5IV adamant Lucario). First batch, 4x 2-3IVs (1 female!) and the last one... 5IV (0Sp.atk) Jolly Riolu. This got over faster than I expected.

Another super cooperative mon, just like Totodile.
    Last edited by mmoc8ded9ea3f2; 2014-01-30 at 05:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arcanine is quite competitive. Not the strongest out there but he can pack quite a punch.
    And he's definitly one of the coolest pokemon out there.
    Yup! And also one of the few whose shiny form I really like.

Other doggies that I like, such as mightyena and houndoom.. their shinies feel very meh to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    So... I hatched some adamant 4-5IV Riolu on Monday (after like 10-20 eggs from 1IV BlazeKick Riolu). I was busy on Tuesday/Wednesday and decided that today gonna I will hatch 1-2 batches of jolly Riolu (mother 2IV Jolly Ditto, father 5IV adamant Lucario). First batch, 4x 2-3IVs (1 female!) and the last one... 5IV (0Sp.atk) Jolly Riolu. This got over faster than I expected.

Huzzah, congrats!

Deleted
    When Angelo hatches, I'll be sure to draw a sweet little picture of him and share it with you guys. I'm certainly not the best, but, it's how I shares mah happinesses.
    I also love Arcanine.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    So... I hatched some adamant 4-5IV Riolu on Monday (after like 10-20 eggs from 1IV BlazeKick Riolu). I was busy on Tuesday/Wednesday and decided that today I will hatch 1-2 batches of jolly Riolu (mother 2IV Jolly Ditto, father 5IV adamant Lucario). First batch, 4x 2-3IVs (1 female!) and the last one... 5IV (0Sp.atk) Jolly Riolu. This got over faster than I expected.

cough riolu cough

Deleted
    Huzzah, congrats!
    Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    cough riolu cough
    What a horrible cough you got here.

I might breed some more, granted my perfect Jolly Riolu will evolve (dunno if in gen 6, night starts at 6PM or 8PM).