Thread: Pokémon!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegislash View Post
    4 IV parents, three egg batches in a row, not a single fuckign egg has more then 3 IV'S.
    You just described my stubborn Zoruas (all IVs covered together). Untill Tsukuyomi hatched with 5IVs and I called it a day.

Deleted
    Not using same IV parents -_- parents are two SOlosis, so i guess that's the Amorphous group.

im off for now see ya guys later or tommarow

have a lovely evening, or morning if you americans :P
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    Too small for the picture (his paws are all hanging onto something) but I doodled it for you because why not

http://imgur.com/TyrRtLn
    Hahhaha! Love it!
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    Hahhaha! Love it!
    I wish there was an option in Pokemon Amie to feed my mons with Wonder Trade Flabebes. Prime would be glad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegislash View Post
    Not using same IV parents -_- parents are two SOlosis, so i guess that's the Amorphous group.
    I have a 5IV Chandelure you can borrow

Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    I wish there was an option in Pokemon Amie to feed my mons with Wonder Trade Flabebes. Prime would be glad.
    hey, 'dile.

Flabebegood. You no biting pretty flower, m'kay?

conjures a pink gummy ball for you to play

OH, that's a great idea! Whenever you want to release pokemon, you can either go into the box and release them (boooring) or you can choose "feed to pokemon". You can then let them be devoured in pokemon amie, and they disappear from the box!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    hey, 'dile.

Flabebegood. You no biting pretty flower, m'kay?

conjures a pink gummy ball for you to play
    Flabebe good? Gimme then some other food. He has to eat to grow into a strong and healthy 'dile.

- - - Updated - - -

OH, that's a great idea! Whenever you want to release pokemon, you can either go into the box and release them (boooring) or you can choose "feed to pokemon". You can then let them be devoured in pokemon amie, and they disappear from the box!
    This guy gets it.

Gotta let it's jaws chew on something.
    Last edited by mmoc8ded9ea3f2; 2014-01-31 at 09:47 PM.

Flabebe good? Gimme then some other food. He has to eat to grow into a strong and healthy 'dile.

- - - Updated - - -

This guy gets it.

Gotta let it's jaws chew on something.
    I will have my mew and be as annoying new parents are: I will be rubbing you my 150 pictures of him on your face. You will regret your 'dile bliss while I am drowning in darkness out here. That is when pokebank arrives though, so yeah... 3 thousand years from now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    I will have my mew and be as annoying new parents are: I will be rubbing you my 150 pictures of him on your face. You will regret your 'dile bliss while I am drowning in darkness out here. That is when pokebank arrives though, so yeah... 3 thousand years from now.
    We had a lot of Mew in this thread. I even posted some of it's pics/gifs/videos. ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna breed some Jolly, Rock Blast/Rapid Spin Shellders

more like this:

Deleted
    more like this:
    Oh...my...GOD. It's amazing!

more like this:
    Dem photoshop skills, LOL!

Oh...my...GOD. It's amazing!
    I just added it to the imgur gallery lol. We'll see if they like it too!

Laughed way too much at this, LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Deleted
    Ok, so I knew for years now about both Sir Aaron and Riley. I knew they both were Lucario trainers and were aura-users/sensers themselves. But only now it has struck me, just how very similar they are. Check this out.

Riley is either Aaron's descendant (possible, considering the queen's descendant in Lucario's movie looked the same as her ancestor from Aaron's times) or Aaron himself (reincarnation?).

Sorry if obvious Slowpoke, but I watched the movie and encountered Riley for the first time at 2 completely different occasions and never gave it too much thought.
    Last edited by mmoc8ded9ea3f2; 2014-01-31 at 10:09 PM.

Ok, so I knew for years now about both Sir Aaron and Riley. I knew they both were Lucario trainers and were aura-users/sensers themselves. But only now it has struck me, just how very similar they are. Check this out.

Riley is either Aaron's descendant (possible, considering the queen's descendant in Lucario's movie looked the same as her ancestor from Aaron's times) or Aaron himself (reincarnation?).

Sorry if obvious Slowpoke, but I watched the movie and encountered Riley for the first time at 2 completely different occasions and never gave it too much thought.
    i dont have slowpoke picture slow enough, so ill come here 1 year from now and edit it :P

Last edited by Archimand; 2014-01-31 at 10:13 PM.
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    i dont have slowpoke picture slow enough, so ill come here 1 year from now and edit it :P
    If it's true, they could explore this much more in games/anime. I'm dissapoint. :/

Wait a moment, weren't you away? :P