Thread: Pokémon!

So next Giveaway!

Cherish Ball Darkrai
    Shiny Groudon
    Cherish Ball Manaphy
    Shiny Regigigas
    Shiny Dodrio

GL
    My FC: 2208-5763-8605------Feel free to add me, just pm WHISHLIST: Battle Maison Items(48), Random shinys

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ðemonhuntr View Post
    As long as you stop hating on my Dragalge :P
    I'm not hating. Only thing I don't think it can do is be really viable in OU tier. I like it's design. His typing is cool/unique too, especially from a defensive point of view. And when adaptability gets released he'll definitly be able to wreck certain mons. I just stand by my point that nintendo messed up his data and gave him a bit of everything, and nothing particularly standing out. If they gave him a bit more hp or physical defense, possibly some sort of half-decent recovery move, and a defensive hidden ability (levitate, regenerator,...) I think he could be quite the wall and fit on stall teams properly.
    I also just realised klefki and mega-mawile counter him really hard, taking 0 damage from both stabs. =(

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Klada View Post
    So next Giveaway!

Cherish Ball Darkrai
    Shiny Groudon
    Cherish Ball Manaphy
    Shiny Regigigas
    Shiny Dodrio

GL
    OOOOO. Darkrai please? :x

Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post

OOOOO. Darkrai please? :x
    Its yours
    My FC: 2208-5763-8605------Feel free to add me, just pm WHISHLIST: Battle Maison Items(48), Random shinys

Deleted
    Awesome. I'll be on my 1864-9856-6761 in couple of minutes. You want anything back? Got a shiny legit torchic with 4/5 perfect IV's (no HA though) that still needs a good home. Hatched it myself so it's legit!

I don't want to take Pokemon from stronger trainers but I'd be interesting in holding some of the unobtainable guys for a second for dex credit. Legendaries in general are pretty disinteresting to me. I haven't even caught the bird, Mewtwo, or the Z snake thing in my X game.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

So next Giveaway!

Cherish Ball Darkrai
    Shiny Groudon
    Cherish Ball Manaphy
    Shiny Regigigas
    Shiny Dodrio

GL
    Giveaway as in you don't need anything special for it? Because I don't really have anything of enough value to get that Shiny Groudon :x

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not hating. Only thing I don't think it can do is be really viable in OU tier. I like it's design. His typing is cool/unique too, especially from a defensive point of view. And when adaptability gets released he'll definitly be able to wreck certain mons. I just stand by my point that nintendo messed up his data and gave him a bit of everything, and nothing particularly standing out. If they gave him a bit more hp or physical defense, possibly some sort of half-decent recovery move, and a defensive hidden ability (levitate, regenerator,...) I think he could be quite the wall and fit on stall teams properly.
    I also just realised klefki and mega-mawile counter him really hard, taking 0 damage from both stabs. =(
    Haha i know he isnt the best, and i agree on a lot of your points. He is just a bit short, you want a special wall go Goodra, you want a support Pokemon take Tentacruel.
    I did find out he could be a good defensive duo with MAggron. They cover eachothers resistances very well with the exception of Ground, but Aggron can take a ridiculous amount of physical punishment and Dragalge can Scald/Surf/Hydro Pump on the switch. This is ofc all given he gets Adaptability to boost his "decent" SPA higher on his STABs and if were really lucky he gets some nice coverage or maybe even Recover from the move tutor in Z.

15+ Year Old Account
    Missouri, USA, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe 285.2b
    So next Giveaway!

Cherish Ball Darkrai
    Shiny Groudon
    Cherish Ball Manaphy
    Shiny Regigigas
    Shiny Dodrio

GL
    i can has manaphy?

Awesome. I'll be on my 1864-9856-6761 in couple of minutes. You want anything back? Got a shiny legit torchic with 4/5 perfect IV's (no HA though) that still needs a good home. Hatched it myself so it's legit!
    Well i could take care of it

So next Giveaway!

Cherish Ball Darkrai
    Shiny Groudon
    Cherish Ball Manaphy
    Shiny Regigigas
    Shiny Dodrio

GL
    I'd be interested in that Manaphy if it isn't taken. FC is 0104-0340-7272, IGN is Spa.

Edit: Damn, Chupathingy beat me to it.
    3DS Friend Code: 0104-0340-7272 ; IGN in Pokemon X: Spa
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Stratholme was harboring Malganis Bin Dreadlord and had hidden weapons of Mass Scourgification.
    The Culling was a justified war.
    Andorhal/25 Never Forget

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ðemonhuntr View Post
    Haha i know he isnt the best, and i agree on a lot of your points. He is just a bit short, you want a special wall go Goodra, you want a support Pokemon take Tentacruel.
    I did find out he could be a good defensive duo with MAggron. They cover eachothers resistances very well with the exception of Ground, but Aggron can take a ridiculous amount of physical punishment and Dragalge can Scald/Surf/Hydro Pump on the switch. This is ofc all given he gets Adaptability to boost his "decent" SPA higher on his STABs and if were really lucky he gets some nice coverage or maybe even Recover from the move tutor in Z.
    Can't wait for move tutor tbh. Volcarona (still to be breed) wants giga drain badly.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    Giveaway as in you don't need anything special for it? Because I don't really have anything of enough value to get that Shiny Groudon :x
    Master its yours

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chupathingy View Post
    i can has manaphy?
    Chu you can have anything from me :P

Deleted
    GREGHRHREHRH SHINY PORYGON HATCHED AND MY BATTERY RAN OUT AND I FORGOT TO SAVE

I.Am.Fucking.Done.

Master its yours
    I'm truly grateful. IGN is Sneikerdeik, already have your FC it seems. You just trade whenever you're ready.

I hate to ask but could I grab Dodrio from ya, Klada?? My girlfriend loves birds (her entire team is bird Pokemon. She flipped her shit when I gave her a Piplup). She's mega casual so even if its IVs / natures are terrible she would treasure having a shiny bird.

Deleted
    Master its yours

- - - Updated - - -

Chu you can have anything from me :P
    Any of those shinies legit for sure?
    I mean I've seen where Groudon is from, but Dodrio and Regi?

Quote Originally Posted by Aegislash View Post

I.Am.Fucking.Done.
    ...ouch. I'd probably throw my 3DS out of a window if that happened to me.
    3DS Friend Code: 0104-0340-7272 ; IGN in Pokemon X: Spa
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Stratholme was harboring Malganis Bin Dreadlord and had hidden weapons of Mass Scourgification.
    The Culling was a justified war.
    Andorhal/25 Never Forget

Deleted

I.Am.Fucking.Done.
    Always save immediately after shiny.

I.Am.Fucking.Done.
    Wow. I have no stake in that situation whatsoever and even I feel heartbroken. That's....awful. Especially because Porygon is so flippin' cool. >.<;

Deleted

I.Am.Fucking.Done.