Thread: Pokémon!

Deleted

Deleted
    Hatched a shiny female Frillish in the first batch, guess you can get lucky or w/e :>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lao View Post
    Hatched a shiny female Frillish in the first batch, guess you can get lucky or w/e :>
    Gratz. My shiny Pichu /highfives your Frillish. Second/Third batch hatch (unintended).

Deleted

Just because.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegislash View Post

Just because.
    Dat music

Wasn't it the end of the boss, or start?

- - - Updated - - -

Gwad, if dorkly didn't remake their website, I coulda found the creepy sims baby glitch easily, but noooooooo, I got denied

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just a tiny bit at the beginning of the encounter, don't think so at the end.

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KinKarasu View Post
    Just a tiny bit at the beginning of the encounter, don't think so at the end.
    Ah ok, thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by Mynax View Post
    While i enjoyed Gold/Silver alot, i have the best memories of playing Ruby. Chasing Team Magma, awakening and fighting Groundon, spent days trying to beat the elite 4 for the first time, stumbling on the Sky Pillar with Rayquaza at the top and managing to find that Sealed Chamber hidden underwater without knowing about the Regi trio was just great. Maybe it is because i'm now spoiled by the internet, but i think that Ruby and Sapphire had a few of the best things for exploring and mystery in the games thats not been topped yet imo.
    However, i did like comming across the underground ruins in Black/white2 that i didn't knew about, since i didn't payed much attention to it since the firs Black and White drove me away from pokemon for a few years. Finding the ruins and hearing the same music from Ruby and Sapphire there however was such a nostalgia moment for me that it almost almost had me crying.

Such nostalgia D:

If, (and they should) nintendo remakes the 3rd gen games, i will absolutely love it.
    my friends flipped the fuck out when i told them about chimeco
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Mynax View Post
    While i enjoyed Gold/Silver alot, i have the best memories of playing Ruby. Chasing Team Magma, awakening and fighting Groundon, spent days trying to beat the elite 4 for the first time, stumbling on the Sky Pillar with Rayquaza at the top and managing to find that Sealed Chamber hidden underwater without knowing about the Regi trio was just great. Maybe it is because i'm now spoiled by the internet, but i think that Ruby and Sapphire had a few of the best things for exploring and mystery in the games thats not been topped yet imo.
    However, i did like comming across the underground ruins in Black/white2 that i didn't knew about, since i didn't payed much attention to it since the firs Black and White drove me away from pokemon for a few years. Finding the ruins and hearing the same music from Ruby and Sapphire there however was such a nostalgia moment for me that it almost almost had me crying.

Such nostalgia D:

If, (and they should) nintendo remakes the 3rd gen games, i will absolutely love it.
    Totally agree. Heck, it was Ruby that made me buy me my first gameboy even (gba sp was a great one btw), had played the games only in emulators on pc before that. They should definitely remake it, that game deserves it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    my friends flipped the fuck out when i told them about chimeco
    Ah yeah, Chimeco.
    Such a pain in the ass to get there, and it is totaly useless.
    Yet i like it for some odd reason

4x 6IV male Froakies up for grabs, or they'll be WT'd away soon.

They're all Hasty and have no egg moves.

10+ Year Old Account
    . . . Dammit. I forgot about WT. Ive been releasing babby Chimchars as soon as they hatch to avoid overflowing pc.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    . . . Dammit. I forgot about WT. Ive been releasing babby Chimchars as soon as they hatch to avoid overflowing pc.
    It doesn't work as easily though

- - - Updated - - -

Man, waiting till school starts suck

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    4x 6IV male Froakies up for grabs, or they'll be WT'd away soon.

They're all Hasty and have no egg moves.
    I could grab one.

Got my 2ds and copy of X yesterday. Decided to do a wonder trade run and got a pretty good haul, scyther, houndor, maril, noibat, drilbur, and gluttany zigzagoon for hm slave.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    I could grab one.
    Sure, trade me whenever.

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Sure, trade me whenever.
    Thanks!
    /10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Thanks!
    /10chars