Deleted
    Awesome larvitar gif imo. Never seen it before. ^^

Deleted

WAAZZZAAAAAP Poke-thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Np. ^^

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/KmtVVfu.gif[IMG]
    Ha, now I know what to breed next. ^^

Talking about trading out leftovers, I got some 3-4 IV adamant speed boost torchics (incl. fems), protean froakies + a few previous gen's starters without any proper IVs for grabs if anyone still needs.

Deleted
    [IMG]http://31.media.tumblr.com/717db8c2843b1b007c25c5fc6e1f3537/tumblr_mreje8lECf1s3kgaso5_500.gif[IMG]
    *gasp* Tyranitadzilla!

I wish Ash could've kept that baby Larvitar and train it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    *gasp* Tyranitadzilla!

I wish Ash could've kept that baby Larvitar and train it.
    Yeah, letting it go was stupid. But Ash isn't known for his intelligence...

Deleted
    Yeah, letting it go was stupid. But Ash isn't known for his intelligence...
    He just let Larvitar reunite with it's mother. That wasn't stupid. He cares more about mons than his own dream/career.
    That's also why he helped some random mons numerous times without even trying to catch them.

Deleted
    He just let Larvitar reunite with it's mother. That wasn't stupid. He cares more about mons than his own dream/career.
    That's also why he helped some random mons numerous times without even trying to catch them.
    What I don't get though is how not more pokemon want to join him after he has helped them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    What I don't get though is how not more pokemon want to join him after he has helped them.
    Probably they still valued their freedom more than the bond they made with Ash.

Deleted
    Hmmm if you shiny breed a nincada you end up with 2 shinies! Not bad idea. ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    Hmmm if you shiny breed a nincada you end up with 2 shinies! Not bad idea. ^^
    Does it work like that? Does Shedinja count as the same Nincada

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ðemonhuntr View Post
    I would see no reason to assume it will split into 2 different IV's/etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Ðemonhuntr View Post
    It does indeed! Shiny Nicada = shiny Shedinja. Same IV's and everything as well, but in gen 6 it's stuck to a regular pokeball.

And well, reuniting with its mother was the right choice initially, I'll agree there, but it was still stupid. In my opinion. But that's only because...well, Tyranitar is awesome and strong and MegaTar is even better.

And why is my new avatar gif not moving! :C
    Last edited by Halyon; 2014-03-20 at 04:54 PM.

Deleted
    It does indeed! Shiny Nicada = shiny Shedinja. Same IV's and everything as well, but in gen 6 it's stuck to a regular pokeball.

And well, reuniting with its mother was the right choice initially, I'll agree there, but it was still stupid. In my opinion. But that's only because...well, Tyranitar is awesome and strong and MegaTar is even ebetter.
    Yeah but as I said, Ash cares more about it's happiness than it's potential. I would call him stupid if the circumstances allowed him to keep it without problems.

By the way, do you have some Larvitars with egg-moves sitting in boxes?

Yeah but as I said, Ash cares more about it's happiness than it's potential. I would call him stupid if the circumstances allowed him to keep it without problems.

By the way, do you have some Larvitars with egg-moves sitting in boxes?
    Eh, fair enough, I kinda forgot the mother thing as well. Still. I'd have tried to convince it. >_> I mean, he pretty much helped it overcome a crippling fear.

Which moves do you want? I can breed some fairly easily, but you'd have to do the IV'ing yourself, most likely.

I have Dragon Dance

Deleted
    And why is my new avatar gif not moving! :C
    Maybe "Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 100 by 100 pixels or 20.0 KB" this?

Which moves do you want? I can breed some fairly easily, but you'd have to do the IV'ing yourself, most likely.
    Dragon Dance, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Pursuit. Thanks!

Maybe "Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 100 by 100 pixels or 20.0 KB" this?

Dragon Dance, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Pursuit. Thanks!
    It's both. D: Eh, I'll find another one.

I don't have Iron Head or Pursuit atm. Got Superpower? I have so I can breed Iron Head unto it AND pursuit.

I'll breed one for you, but like I said, you'll have to do the IV'ing yourself unless I get lucky.
    Last edited by Halyon; 2014-03-20 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Correction

It would also be doomed to professor oak's lab for all eternity after johto in the "not as loved as pikachu" club
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Romeothecat View Post
    It would also be doomed to professor oak's lab for all eternity after johto in the "not as loved as pikachu" club
    True that but wild mons don't know it. They have their own reasons.

- - - Updated - - -

It's both. D: Eh, I'll find another one.

I don't have Iron Head or Pursuit atm. Got Superpower? I have so I can breed Iron Head unto it AND pursuit.

I'll breed one for you, but like I said, you'll have to do the IV'ing yourself unless I get lucky.
    I don't need Superpower, if you can breed the moves I mentioned I will be very grateful. IVs don't matter.

I don't need Superpower, if you can breed the moves I mentioned I will be very grateful. IVs don't matter.
    I can, I'll get to it, the break from those hellish blue frogs is appreciated.

This is a good point.

Btw, anyone got a Charizardite X they can part with?
    Last edited by Halyon; 2014-03-20 at 05:55 PM.