Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by the_fallen View Post
    Hey I started playing Pokemon White and I have a question. Do the HM's work here like in the other games? I only remember the first gym saying I could use Cut but the rest don't say anything. (I just beat Clay btw)
    They are the same. The only difference is which moves are HMs(which changes every game) and that TMs aren't consumed when used.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    They are the same. The only difference is which moves are HMs(which changes every game) and that TMs aren't consumed when used.
    Alright. This game seems pretty fun to me. At least I like it more than DPP. I like that all the pokemon are new so it gives me the feeling that I am playing an alternate Red and Blue.
    Black Lives Matter

Alright. This game seems pretty fun to me. At least I like it more than DPP. I like that all the pokemon are new so it gives me the feeling that I am playing an alternate Red and Blue.
    Yeah Gen 4 was pretty weak in general, I think the G/S remakes saved it from being completely awful, but Gen 5 restored my Pokemon love.

Teach ALL the Pokemon Earthquake/Ice Beam/Thunderbolt/Flamethrower!

Best change they ever made.

Its all about Articuno. No one could beat my Articuno on Pokemon stadium

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I found a bug I like!

Black Lives Matter

I think I found a bug I like!
    Yeah his design was pretty damn good. I also liked:

Deleted
    I drew a Charizard http://th03.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/...71-d4yw0ar.jpg

So is anyone still watching the anime? i just couldent stand the black and white story ash just acted like he had forgotten everything he knew about pokemon and just derped around half of the time atleast thats what i picked up from the first 10 or so episodes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post

So is anyone still watching the anime? i just couldent stand the black and white story ash just acted like he had forgotten everything he knew about pokemon and just derped around half of the time atleast thats what i picked up from the first 10 or so episodes.
    Pretty cool Charizard.

And I stopped watching the Anime during the first Sinnoh episodes. Don't like that they change so many things from the games and that Ash still hasn't won the league.
    Black Lives Matter

I hate Ash with a passion in the new series, "I spent 10 years going from region to region, catching Pokemon and learning stuff about them only to suddenly forget everything when the new game comes out!" If I could, I would punch Ash in the face, he annoys me, he never tries to get the girl, he doesn't learn, he uses Pikachu against ground and rock types, he's so... UGH!!! I can't stand him...

Best bug:

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upl...Galvantula.png

One of the few bugs I ever used straight into the end of the game. High-accuracy Thunder + Bug Buzz, Energy Ball, and high speed equals one awesome pokemon. Great design too.

I can't stand Ash anymore, and the whole "That can't be Team Rocket...".... "HOLY SHIT IT WAS TEAM ROCKET!!!" Set up. :<

If they made a huge overhaul I'd love to watch it, as is, I can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    Best bug:

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought Pokemon Chronicles was going to be a good idea but it didn't last.
    Black Lives Matter

Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    Best bug:

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upl...Galvantula.png

One of the few bugs I ever used straight into the end of the game. High-accuracy Thunder + Bug Buzz, Energy Ball, and high speed equals one awesome pokemon. Great design too.
    Yeah the bug designs this gen were fairly impressive. I hate spiders, but I fucking love Joltick. How can you not? D:

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I can't stand Ash anymore, and the whole "That can't be Team Rocket...".... "HOLY SHIT IT WAS TEAM ROCKET!!!" Set up. :<

If they made a huge overhaul I'd love to watch it, as is, I can't.
    My friend told me about a really weird story about how Ash is actually in a Coma and that's why he doesn't age, and all the people he's met are based on people he's know in his life. It was really weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Cargath View Post
    My friend told me about a really weird story about how Ash is actually in a Coma and that's why he doesn't age, and all the people he's met are based on people he's know in his life. It was really weird.
    Oh yeah, that theory is pretty well known, it's pretty fun to think about too:
    http://cartoonoveranalyzations.com/2...mon-explained/

10+ Year Old Account
    I also stopped watching the series in Sinnoh. It was not the same, grew worse and worse, story was just beat-repeat, and the Pokémon were not nearly as good as the 3 first generations.

Deleted

From bug looking bug pokemon, this would be my favorite of them. (Otherwise Scizor, he don't look like a bug really...)

10+ Year Old Account
    Black Lives Matter