Thread: Pokémon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Adaptability U-Turn with a high Attack stat? Yes please, I'll take that.

On the matter of 4th stage evolution, introducing them would break the tradition of them not existing more than anything else.
    Both technically and balance wise there shouldn't be anything that could stop them from doing that. It's simply a design decision.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orochiro View Post
    It actually says that Beedrill's Attack and Speed both increase tremendously, so they probably dump all the extra stats into those
    Oh, I seem to have missed that. Not unexpected, but it's nice to have it confirmed.

It's like Nelavar said. It won't be a Scizor or a Mega Pinsir, but this thing will hurt like hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

M-mega Pidgeot? *sobs*
    My dream has come true. Now all I need is a mega flygon and my life is complete.

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

Deleted
    By the way on the Pidgeot page it also says that Pidgeot gains increased Special Attack (and that it gets No Guard and Hurricane will now always hit). Not sure why they didn't translate these at Serebii yet.

By the way on the Pidgeot page it also says that Pidgeot gains increased Special Attack (and that it gets No Guard and Hurricane will now always hit). Not sure why they didn't translate these at Serebii yet.
    It gets Heat Wave through tutoring, and along with HP Ice, it could be useful...

10+ Year Old Account
    Hurricane, Heat Wave, Ominous Wind, Uproar/Round, Hidden Power
    These are as of now pretty much the only notable special moves that one would use on a special Pidgeot with No Guard and only Hurricane really takes advantage of it.
    I really do hope there will be a new move tutor that teaches some manner of other low accuracy move.
    Last edited by Nelavar; 2014-10-10 at 02:35 PM. Reason: forgot Hidden Power as usual

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh Goomy, dat MegaBeedrill...
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

OMG MegaBeedrill looks GREAT *o*
    Still a little mad about latios and latias looking the same when they mega evolve...
    Not sure on megapidgeot tho, looks pretty nice and all but the megapidgeot fanart someone posted pages ago in the thread was way better
    Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Gender is irrelevant. Everyone has a penis in video games, and it is measured purely on skill. Mionelol's cock is massive.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayFrost View Post
    Still a little mad about latios and latias looking the same when they mega evolve...
    Not sure on megapidgeot tho, looks pretty nice and all but the megapidgeot fanart someone posted pages ago in the thread was way better
    Just got them in their shiny form, they don't have the same colors. I think.

Homophobia is so gay.

Gamefreak be all like

PM if you add me!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post

I think the video is legit, just using the whateverthefahh'd Lati's they found in the code.
    They have different eye colours and their little side burn things are different shapes to each other in Mega's.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    Gamefreak be all like
    [IMG]http://www.maxistentialism.com/bees/oprahbees.gif[IMG]
    The fun thing is how it's a wasp.

Also how all non-event legendaries catchable, however it seems to include Deoxys and Jirachi as catchable. I can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by Runeweaver View Post
    The fun thing is how it's a wasp.

Also how all non-event legendaries catchable, however it seems to include Deoxys and Jirachi as catchable. I can't wait
    I know, but waspdrill doesn't roll off the tongue like beedrill.

PM if you add me!

Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    I know, but waspdrill doesn't roll off the tongue like beedrill.
    Yeah heh.

It's nice to see that they will give him something so people actually remember he exists for once though. More surprised though it wasn't given to something like Vespiquen who has 3 signature moves iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by Runeweaver View Post
    Yeah heh.

It's nice to see that they will give him something so people actually remember he exists for once though. More surprised though it wasn't given to something like Vespiquen who has 3 signature moves iirc.
    Vespiquen is already a good pokemon though and Beedrill is very memorable, if not an iconic Pokemon due to its appearances in the anime so often.
    I remember my brother's first level 100 Pokemon was Beedrill. I'd like to see a mega butterfree too.

But Adaptibility X-Scissors, Poison Jab, and U-Turns are going to be nice.
    Especially that Poison Jab. He might actually be able to give some fairies a run for their money.

PM if you add me!

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Yes they do, theyre both green if shiny
    Gender is irrelevant. Everyone has a penis in video games, and it is measured purely on skill. Mionelol's cock is massive.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know what's going on with this Lucario. It feels like it's meant to be a deep and meaningful art-piece, but I dun get it.

Hey guys, just received a jap Bravely Default game but I cant get it to work because my stupid 2ds doesnt recognise it. Even when I put the game in it says "theres no game card in the game slot" or smth like that. Must say the game came from Great Britain but was imported from Japan (cos the instructions and all are in japanese) and my 2ds is spanish so maybe that has something to do with it, but surely there must be a way to make it work because if it wasnt possible to play a jap game in an european console why the fuck would a british company import them?
    Soo... any ideas?

Deleted
    Hey guys, just received a jap Bravely Default game but I cant get it to work because my stupid 2ds doesnt recognise it. Even when I put the game in it says "theres no game card in the game slot" or smth like that. Must say the game came from Great Britain but was imported from Japan (cos the instructions and all are in japanese) and my 2ds is spanish so maybe that has something to do with it, but surely there must be a way to make it work because if it wasnt possible to play a jap game in an european console why the fuck would a british company import them?
    Soo... any ideas?
    Game systems and games have to be from the same area.
    EU can't play US or Japanese games and vice versa.
    Forgot about that when I send my gf Pokémon X bought in EU for her American 3DSXL, she had to send it back. It's a known thing, sorry.

Soo... any ideas?
    3DS is region locked. Those Japanese imports exist for the niche market that has Japanese 3DS in the west for Japan exclusivies or earlier releases.