Thread: Pokémon!

Deleted
    It's bad because it works both ways, those nasty stone edges will always hit M-Pidgeot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Unless it gets some good move tutors in ORAS it will be a really shitty.
    True. Still better than Inner Focus, though.

*Looks at Mega Gallade*

I'm not a fan of Mega Slowbro either. First, because its design is silly as hell, even by silly pokemon standards. Second, because Shell Armor pales in comparison to Regenerator. And finally, because Slowking didn't get a mega along with it. It's a repeat of the Gardevoir/Gallade thing.

And yeah, what Dewote said. If it doesn't get some other moves that benefit from No Guard in ORAS, it'll be more of a risk than an advantage. Those 100% accuracy Stone Edges sure are fun!
    Last edited by Adramalech; 2014-10-11 at 01:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    True. Still better than Inner Focus, though.

*Looks at Mega Gallade*
    Do NOT remind me of Mega gallade. Just don't. I swear to god gamefreak/nintendo WHO EVER has no idea what they are doing.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    No Guard, we've already discussed this.
    Tutors are a must.
    Yeah its super bad...my cottone will kick its ass with grass whistle.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

"dont worry pidgeot as soon as we get the gs ball for prof oak ill come back for you" - ash

"herp derp im goin tah johto!"
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    "dont worry pidgeot as soon as we get the gs ball for prof oak ill come back for you" - ash

Lol does ash even remember pidgeot?

10+ Year Old Account
    Do NOT remind me of Mega gallade. Just don't. I swear to god gamefreak/nintendo WHO EVER has no idea what they are doing.
    It's funny. I had this nagging feeling in the back of my brain telling me that if Gallade got a Mega, it'd get fucked over. And behold, it really was.
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

It's funny. I had this nagging feeling in the back of my brain telling me that if Gallade got a Mega, it'd get fucked over. And behold, it really was.
    What's even more redundant is that it's attack and speed were increased. ITS SPEED. Like wtf you boost his speed to insane levels and then give him a speed boost ability? like wth. It's defense is so pitiful it will never even survive priority fake out by ambipom or Kangashkan

So fucking stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's even more redundant is that it's attack and speed were increased. ITS SPEED. Like wtf you boost his speed to insane levels and then give him a speed boost ability? like wth. It's defense is so pitiful it will never even survive priority fake out by ambipom or Kangashkan

So fucking stupid.
    Actually, Inner Focus is the one that prevents Flinching. You're thinking of Steadfast, which regular Gallade gets.

Actually, Inner Focus is the one that prevents Flinching. You're thinking of Steadfast, which regular Gallade gets.
    oh ok, it's still bad though. It will never live or be hardly hanging on against a STAB priority fake out.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh ok, it's still bad though. It will never live or be hardly hanging on against a STAB priority fake out.
    True. Especially since most Fake Out users either have abnormally high Attack, Technician, Normal Gem, or any combination of the 3. And most of them get STAB.

You know, I'm here, looking at how awful Inner Focus on M-Gallade is, disappointed in Shell Armor M-Slowbro and No Guard M-Pidgeot, but then I remember... we're talking about the same people who gave Levitate to a Flying-type pokemon. This shouldn't surprise us anymore. I don't think anything will ever be as awful as that.
    Last edited by Adramalech; 2014-10-11 at 01:42 PM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Watch that episode again, when Pidgeot flies off, leaving Ash, it pulls a face like "You won't remember, jerk."

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

10+ Year Old Account
    we're talking about the same people who gave Levitate to a Flying-type pokemon.
    to my knowledge the only flying pokemon with Levitate is Fan Rotom
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    to my knowledge the only flying pokemon with Levitate is Fan Rotom
    Yes, it's Rotom I'm talking about.

And we never see Pidgeot again. Also the GS ball plot point was 100% dropped out and pretty much retconned for no reason other than "we can't remember what we wanted to do with this".

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

I wonder if they will change mega banette priority on the first turn it mega evolves in ORAS

will be a dream come true

I wonder if they will change mega banette priority on the first turn it mega evolves in ORAS

It's so sad he's gimped by that. I love M-Banette's design. If only he were a normal evolution. :C

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

GIVEAWAY!

**They are genned! Everything on them is completely legal however. They have tutor moves from BW2.**

Beedrill Male/Female lv10
    Jolly-Swarm
    252Att/Speed-6HP

Knock Off
    Drill Run
    U-Turn
    Poison Jab

Pidgeot Male/Female lv36
    Modest-Keen Eye
    252Sp.Att/Speed 6HP

Heat Wave
    Air Slash
    HP Ice
    U-Turn

They're perfect for playthroughs in ORAS!

10+ Year Old Account

Smart people use protect before evolution .
    Don't sweat the details!!!

So I just had a quick look at Reddit to see more leaks. I came across this. They are NOT confirmed as true but it seems to be apparently legit (according to the moderators). Spoilering anyway for people just in-case they may not actually be true and/or people who don't want to see the spoilers.

Mega Lunatone/Solrock (being the demo version exclusives), Mega Flygon, Milotic, Jirachi. Finally Flygon! Plus Jirachi seems very interesting! Milotic apparently has a high chance of being Water/Fairy. There was apparently talk of other Megas that may or may not be included and haven't been mentioned, however the leaker apparently says that there is more, just not 100% on them.

Skintone and character customisation is also back which makes me very, very happy. I was thinking they was not going to bring it back and make it only X/Y exclusive.

I am hoping that these are real but, we'll just have to wait and see.