Thread: Pokémon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    clearly you and zito are the chosen ones
    It would be cool, but we already know everything about the demo. xD

*disappears to go play it 300 times because it just finished*
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylee View Post
    I've had that song in my head for days...it's never gonna go away again.

Still, the song (not the commentator singing it) should be a stage music! :3

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Hey people, I got a small offtopic question. I got the chance of getting a month of WoW yesterday, and I realize this patch is recent, but I've come across an interesting... bug.

Basically, when entering a legacy raid (at least from Wrath and Cataclysm, haven't tried anything below it), my characters get stuck upon finishing loading, and there is no unstucking them at all, even after 12 hours of not even logging in. Strangely, this only seems to happen in 10 man. I can enter them in 25 man just fine. Same for 5-man dungeons, I managed to run Zul'Gurub just fine.

Is this a known bug, or did I catch some freakish bug? I haven't seen any discussion about this particular issue... but if there is one that I missed, do point me in its direction
    I had a very similar bug few days ago. ElvUI 7.09 casued this for me. I reverted to the older version for the time being.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    I had a very similar bug few days ago. ElvUI 7.09 casued this for me. I reverted to the older version for the time being.
    Interesting. I tried logging in without any addons, but nothing changed. Maybe because the damage has been done (and EU only gets its reset tomorrow). I'll try to turn off ElvUI on one of my safe characters to check it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    The new evolution screen reminds me a lot of the ones from Colosseum and XD. It's very pretty. It also doesn't take 300 years to go through like all the others...
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

10+ Year Old Account
    Update: You were freaking right, 'Dile. It's ElvUI. Thanks a bunch. My already stuck characters will probably be fine after the reset tomorrow. Gonna revert the version before I play even another minute
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Deleted
    Interesting. I tried logging in without any addons, but nothing changed. Maybe because the damage has been done (and EU only gets its reset tomorrow). I'll try to turn off ElvUI on one of my safe characters to check it out.
    Turning off ElvUI saved my 2 stuck chars (first in Firelands 10m, second in Ulduar 10m). Then I just replaced 7.09 with the older version I had in bin and voi la, back to soloing.

Update: You were freaking right, 'Dile. It's ElvUI. Thanks a bunch. My already stuck characters will probably be fine after the reset tomorrow. Gonna revert the version before I play even another minute

10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly I don't have an older version saved. It does look like there's a new version available. Hopefully that fixes it, else I'm screwed for a bit

In any case, thanks a bunch. I should have done more extensive testing

10+ Year Old Account
    Choose a breeding project for me for tommorow:
    http://goo.gl/DbGcfU

Don't sweat the details!!!

Aaaaand more than 1k hours logged on my Y version now. Goodie.

Well, technically 999:59, it doesn't go higher... xD

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    [IMG]http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/532/481/cd0.png[IMG]
    Oh, woe is me, for I have surely not brought up this young man to be like this.

I have no student.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    So what is this elvui about? I've never heard of it before, I only dl'd dbm and recount

Wheeee! I just got my demo code. Check your inboxes, guys!

Downloading now. I feel like it's going to take a while though.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by king of lag View Post
    So what is this elvui about? I've never heard of it before, I only dl'd dbm and recount
    Tidy, good looking User Interface addon (in my opinion). Be aware though that 7.09 version may cause your characters to get stuck in some raids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tidy, good looking User Interface addon (in my opinion). Be aware though that 7.09 version may cause your characters to get stuck in some raids.
    This. A bit annoying to configure in my opinion, but VERY flexible and very neat looking, without weighting much on your system.

Also, 'Dile: I couldn't restore to an older version, but the most recent one seems to be fixed as well. Managed to unstuck one character and my testing with another yielded the same result as well

Will log into the other stuck ones when I get back to WoW later.

Deleted
    This. A bit annoying to configure in my opinion, but VERY flexible and very neat looking, without weighting much on your system.

Also, 'Dile: I couldn't restore to an older version, but the most recent one seems to be fixed as well. Managed to unstuck one character and my testing with another yielded the same result as well

Will log into the other stuck ones when I get back to WoW later.
    Cheers. Didn't check out the newest version yet since I was swallowed by Heroes of the Storm for the past week. ;D

10+ Year Old Account
    Cheers. Didn't check out the newest version yet since I am stuck in Heroes of the Storm for the past week. ;D
    Lucky you

Honestly I wouldn't check for ElvUI updates for a while either if it wasn't for this little incident

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, mmk, thanks for the info