Thread: Pokémon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Should i keep this one or keep reseting?

Timid:
    6/31/31/31/31/31
    Only HP ev is missing. Attack IV is usles tho so 4iv.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

So....I give up, it seems mega-evo are here to stay, so my team will take that into account..I dont like mega evo's, seems clunky and wierd game design.

Female gardevoir, pidgey for mega evo (Hope I can get pidgey from normale playtrough inn start?) and good fly slave, Camerupt mega evo, Swampert and Salamence. Havent tough about my last pokemon.

I always try use pokemons that I can get before pokemon league/ 8 badges.

Any toughs, or what do you guys team look like.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...Generation_III national pokedex I assume works the same for re-makes
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

You basically took only mon that could mega evolve in your team xD You just need (or not) one of them ^^ For the playthrough i used : leavanny, altaria mega, misdreavus, pikachu belle, crobat and a tm slave.

@Descense : check if the missing iv turns 2hko into ohko (important ones) if not, don't reset.

Homophobia is so gay.

hmm i'm only finding 4ish bases every day..
    i wonder if only so few people makes them
    I like my coffe like my mages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    You basically took only mon that could mega evolve in your team xD You just need (or not) one of them ^^ For the playthrough i used : leavanny, altaria mega, misdreavus, pikachu belle, crobat and a tm slave.

@Descense : check if the missing iv turns 2hko into ohko (important ones) if not, don't reset.
    Yeah it doesnt matter much for hp. Defenses in IV help a lot. Saved that one . (4iv will go into hp tho)

for christmas i want gamefreak to finally make a raccoon pokemon

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    for christmas i want gamefreak to finally make a raccoon pokemon

Deleted

Damn, this battle was epic. With my mons at the same/lower levels and saving our megas for the last turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    raccoon dog, not a raccoon, not worthy of my love.

- - - Updated - - -

raccoon dogs are a mockery of their superior north american overlords

get outta here wit dat

"so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Deleted

Heard League uses 50+ lvls. *gulp*

We're ready team, we have trained for this!

After necessary medicine shopping, I'm left with 600 pokedollars.
    Last edited by mmoc8ded9ea3f2; 2014-11-30 at 03:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good luck bro, its tough i thought i was overleveled and rdy but it still took some effort.

10+ Year Old Account
    HAHAHAHHAA...just got some1 in secret base say PRASE HELIX.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trained for it?
    HAH!

Clearly not, if you're that under-levelled.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

"Nintendo will discontinue production of the Nintendo 3DS XL in Japan, the company has revealed via its official Japanese website.

The 3DS XL section of Nintendo’s 3DS homepage has an “ending production soon” notice next to the seven Nintendo 3DS XL colours that are currently on the market in Japan. It appears that the New Nintendo 3DS XL will soon be taking over as the go-to 3DS model in that region.

Meanwhile, in the case of the regular Nintendo 3DS model, select colours like Clear Black, Metallic Red and Gloss Pink will remain in production.

This makes complete sense, of course—the New Nintendo 3DS XL has been the best-selling 3DS model since its October release, and also the best-selling videogame platform in Japan overall. Japanese sales tracker Media Create estimates it will hit 1.2 million in sales by the end of the year.

Nintendo have not specified just when they will discontinue production of the old Nintendo 3DS XL model. The company also has not shared any specifics as to when the New Nintendo 3DS line will be released outside Japan."

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/11/30...JPIJiCV5Pos.99

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ðemonhuntr View Post
    Good luck bro, its tough i thought i was overleveled and rdy but it still took some effort.
    Thanks. Sidney down.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Trained for it?
    HAH!

Clearly not, if you're that under-levelled.
    Those were the reassuring words my team needed.

- - - Updated - - -

Phoebe down.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    That was 1.st one:

...failure tho...shit IV.

Garvedior trick works at least.

- - - Updated - - -

Second one (bleh):
    Sorry to post the picture with this but I wanted to make sure everyone knew what I was asking about.
    What is this picture of? Is it a site that tells you your IV's without needing the ingame trainer?
    If so, where may I find this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

10+ Year Old Account
    I was overleveled compared to Elite 4, managed to not lose a single mon until Steven... Earthquake crit on my Lucario against one of his mons, and Braviary sacrificed itself with Brave Bird against another one. <Mega Swampert VS Mega Metagross... two waterfalls later I win.

I don't like that it jumps STRAIGHT INTO Delta Episode, I kinda wanted to re-challenge Elite 4 and check out their upgraded teams
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Deleted
    Glacia down.

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    I was overleveled compared to Elite 4, managed to not lose a single mon until Steven... Earthquake crit on my Lucario against one of his mons, and Braviary sacrificed itself with Brave Bird against another one. <Mega Swampert VS Mega Metagross... two waterfalls later I win.

I don't like that it jumps STRAIGHT INTO Delta Episode, I kinda wanted to re-challenge Elite 4 and check out their upgraded teams
    Did you use ExpShare?

- - - Updated - - -

WTB MegaFroslass. Would be handy right now.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    So haven't gone to much further since downing Bird Gym... Turning Exp Share off has made this play through so much more enjoyable then my X/Y play through.
    Currently running Latias, Treecko final form (name escapes me), Metang, Camerupt, Swellow, and my HM/TM slave Zigzagoon (he also triples as me guarenteed Roar swap in... every dang time, poor little 11 Zigzagoon...)
    I just haven't found a Water'mon to use yet, was hoping to come across a Horsea but the only water 'mons I've gotten so far are, Lotad, Gyrados, Tentacruel and Pelliper. Would use my Lotad but haven't got my hands on a Water stone yet, and just cna't handle that middle evolution.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    Glacia down.

Did you use ExpShare?
    XP Share + Team hatched in X + Sylveon at +5 affection (even if the XP buff only applied to her)

Only thing I could have done for more XP was to have them all hatched in a Foreign copy of X
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything