Thread: Pokémon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    No idea about the music but I don't get why people have to be all "OH MY GAWD" and flip out.
    It's just a shiny, you've seen dozens before. Big deal.
    American drama thingy. If you make yourself more suprised and stuff, you get more views.
    Kinda like storage wars suprise when they find some XXX crap item.

And yes its retarded. But people like too watch that for some unknown reason.
    This is why i use this when making youtube videos:
    http://www.festvox.org/voicedemos.html
    Just too hide my voice.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    American drama thingy. If you make yourself more suprised and stuff, you get more views.
    Kinda like storage wars suprise when they find some XXX crap item.

And yes its retarded. But people like too watch that for some unknown reason.
    This is why i use this when making youtube videos:
    http://www.festvox.org/voicedemos.html
    Just too hide my voice.
    5000 now.
    Starting to think that I should take a break from Pokémon for a while. <.<
    Fucking Suicune.

Last time a Pokémon made me take a hiatus was fucking Dunsparce and it lasted half a year.

10+ Year Old Account

U WOT M8!

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you able to change a pokeball a pokemon is in after capturing it in OR/AS? Or was that unique to XY (if it was even in XY)?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not possible without powersaves. You can pass down balls thru the female when breeding tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahh okay, thanks Ðemonhuntr

So, I decided I want a different starter and I havent even started my game yet in OR/AS. How do I ensure the safety of my shiny beldum? Can I trade it to my X/Y or can I put it in my pokebank?
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    You can do either but you cant keep its Metagrossite then. You get another one in game tho

Quote Originally Posted by Ðemonhuntr View Post
    You can do either but you cant keep its Metagrossite then. You get another one in game tho
    So there is a way to obtain a new mega stone? Would I be able to re-download the event since I am restarting my game?
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    So there is a way to obtain a new mega stone? Would I be able to re-download the event since I am restarting my game?
    Steven gives you another Metagrossite postgame. No idea if you can get the Beldum again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    You get a Metagrossite after beating Steven a second time. So yeah, you can still get it even if you lose your event Beldum's stone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

15+ Year Old Account
    You get a second mega stone after you defeat Steven the 2e time in the pokemon League and he also leaves you a second Beldum in his house like in Ruby/Sapphire

I agree that having 3 Fire/Fighter starters in a row is kinda awkward they should go crazy sometimes and go Fire/fairy or Water/Electric or Grass/Steel :P
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Thanks all for the info. Was waiting to change because I was nervous I would not be able to save my beldum and the stone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endonyx View Post
    You get a second mega stone after you defeat Steven the 2e time in the pokemon League and he also leaves you a second Beldum in his house like in Ruby/Sapphire

I agree that having 3 Fire/Fighter starters in a row is kinda awkward they should go crazy sometimes and go Fire/fairy or Water/Electric or Grass/Steel :P
    Well, they did do something different in XY. Hopefully that's the rule going forward, because getting the same typings repeat for starters gets pretty boring. That goes for mono Fire/Grass/Water type, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

So, I deleted my save. Turns out, it also deletes the wonder cards so I was able to get the shiny beldum again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Greninja was the only of the 3 starters from last gen that was worth taking tho lol
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Greninja was the only of the 3 starters from last gen that was worth taking tho lol
    B-but Delphox!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Runeweaver View Post
    B-but Delphox!
    Is crap tbh its the prob the first of the fire starters i havent lvled and evolved.
    Last edited by Vestig3; 2014-12-28 at 07:02 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Runeweaver View Post
    B-but Delphox!
    No one cares about Delphox.
    Braixen though....

Is crap tbh its the prob the first of the fire starters i havent lvled and evolved.
    :<
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynax View Post
    No one cares about Delphox.
    Braixen though....
    Well, everyone loves Braixen. I just dislike using non fully evolved.
    They feel... incomplete.