Thread: Pokémon!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Runeweaver View Post
    Well, everyone loves Braixen. I just dislike using non fully evolved.
    They feel... incomplete.
    I can agree on that, i always liked Magneton, then the horror named Magnezone came into existance....
    Never used it since...

15+ Year Old Account
    Not everyone loves Braixen :P Sceptile and Typhlosion all the way :P
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Endonyx View Post
    Not everyone loves Braixen :P Sceptile and Typhlosion all the way :P
    Fine. Most love Braixen then.

10+ Year Old Account

Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Don't hate Delphox when I'm away, it's a fine mon.
    : <

Just needs a better model that doesn't make it's dress look like a stiff triangle.

Oh and Braixen is love and life but I assume everyone knows that already.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dat momemt i notice that my rival has a Wailord at lvl 37 when it should evolve from wailmer at lvl 40.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Dat momemt i notice that my rival has a Wailord at lvl 37 when it should evolve from wailmer at lvl 40.
    lance says hi

15+ Year Old Account
    You mean his lvl 47 Dragonite?

Deleted
    Just got to Elite 4 and wow the path/room of the first one already looks awesome. Dark temple with leaves falling down and all... there is also something yellow on the floor. I'm not sure how this is connected to Dark type but whatever since it's so much better than in original gen 3 games.

My Pokemon are all 47 -50 and Grass types so I'm not sure how well this will go though. :S

- - - Updated - - -

First one got rekt by solo Lilligant, mai peesu too strong against Swagger
    Last edited by mmoc4d2020beea; 2014-12-28 at 10:16 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I kinda liked the animations from both gym and elite four of Black and White

Quote Originally Posted by Orochiro View Post
    My Pokemon are all 47 -50 and Grass types so I'm not sure how well this will go though. :S
    Mono grass run is best run. Did it in the original games, and I did it again for ORAS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Mono grass run is best run. Did it in the original games, and I did it again for ORAS.
    Lost half my team against Drake, and all three that didn't faint had orange or red HP. I actually got saved by a clutch Effect Spore Sleep from Vileplume against Salamence (It actually had Zen Headbutt which I didn't expect O.o). All the rooms and bridges were amazing too btw.

Yeah, Grass run has been really fun so far. I also didn't use Exp. Share and used Repels pretty much 100% of the time to not overlevel things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lost half my team against Drake, and all three that didn't faint had orange or red HP. I actually got saved by a clutch Effect Spore Sleep from Vileplume against Salamence (It actually had Zen Headbutt which I didn't expect O.o). All the rooms and bridges were amazing too btw.

Yeah, Grass run has been really fun so far. I also didn't use Exp. Share and used Repels pretty much 100% of the time to not overlevel things.
    Probaly next run should be dark pokemon only. I laughed so hard when i 1 shot stevens mega metagross.
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Dark_%28type%29
    Don't sweat the details!!!

I think I'll try my next run with only water or electric mons.

(remember you moved from johto so I will get a tahunn totodile at the beginning if it will be water)

a fossil run sounds also interesting
    Last edited by rarhyx; 2014-12-28 at 11:38 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    I think I'll try my next run with only water or electric mons.

(remember you moved from johto so I will get a tahunn totodile at the beginning if it will be water)

a fossil run sounds also interesting
    It's really fun, you should try it!

Just beat Steven but it was super close, had to sacrifice some Pokemon and stall against Cradily to revive them back up

- - - Updated - - -

I put my DS away for a few minutes because of the credits and now when I checked back I'm suddenly challenged to a full battle by May/Haruka... wut? I can already tell this will be bad because I almost got owned by Blaziken in the last battle.

I used Ludicolo with Ice Beam and Mega Sceptile to stomp Drake's team, he never stood a chance

15+ Year Old Account
    I used lvl 64 Protean Geninja and #rekt drakes whole team with icebeam (2e entering) i seriously love greninja haha since i also gave it Dark pulse that could #Rekt through Phoebe lol

I was thinking shouldnt they introduce the pokemon league like it should and battle your way through some trainers prob your rival and then go to the Elite four as its also in the anime.
    Last edited by Vestig3; 2014-12-28 at 11:54 PM.

Deleted
    I used lvl 64 Protean Geninja and #rekt drakes whole team with icebeam (2e entering) i seriously love greninja haha since i also gave it Dark pulse that could #Rekt through Phoebe lol

I was thinking shouldnt they introduce the pokemon league like it should and battle your way through some trainers prob your rival and then go to the Elite four as its also in the anime.
    The anime league is basically equivalent to Victory Road in the games. You need to win it in order to properly challenge the Elite Four and the Champion.

15+ Year Old Account
    The anime league is basically equivalent to Victory Road in the games. You need to win it in order to properly challenge the Elite Four and the Champion.
    Its weird tho with every gen the victory road became or very dumb or very tough tho i only remember BW2's Victory road to be actualy fun in Oras and X&Y it was rather lame still dont get why they went from a very fun and rather interesting BW where you could do so much especialy the endgame to XY being very boring during the game and in the endgame (unless you like breeding shinny's) and im not counting the Looker quest, it makes me wonder how long the games are in development because it seems some are long then others.
    Last edited by Vestig3; 2014-12-29 at 12:31 AM.

Man I can't play Dragon Age Inquisition on my computer. I guess it really does need a quad core. Oh well, have to stick with GW2 then.

Also finally moved on from hunting my pokemon. The one I have is good enough for now anyway.
    3DS FC: 1177 - 7882 - 6112