Thread: Pokémon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    I would comment on your latest run Auxis, but by the time you see it, I'm afraid it may already be over :P
    Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah, about that...

I may have severely underestimated the power of Cheren's *Work Up x1 Lilpup*

Like, holy fuck.
    Gonna go White2locke again with teh piggy.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pokémon Bank - New Gift

It has been announced that the Johto Starters are to be distributed this year with their Hidden Abilities. From February 27th 2015 to November 30th 2015, if you access Pokémon Bank, you will receive Meganium, Typhlosion and Feraligatr with their Hidden Abilities of Leaf Guard, Flash Fire and Sheer Force respectively. These are distributed through the Pokémon Link feature nto Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire with a limit of 1 of each per Pokémon Bank

About bloody time they release them. Seems like they might add an incentive like this to keep using Pokebank every year.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelavar View Post
    Pokémon Bank - New Gift

It has been announced that the Johto Starters are to be distributed this year with their Hidden Abilities. From February 27th 2015 to November 30th 2015, if you access Pokémon Bank, you will receive Meganium, Typhlosion and Feraligatr with their Hidden Abilities of Leaf Guard, Flash Fire and Sheer Force respectively. These are distributed through the Pokémon Link feature nto Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire with a limit of 1 of each per Pokémon Bank

About bloody time they release them. Seems like they might add an incentive like this to keep using Pokebank every year.
    Awesome!!!!
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

10+ Year Old Account

My deepest darkest secret (not really maybe):
    Emboar is my favourite Fire starter.
    Like, it's gotten to the point of: Charizard, oh dragon. Typhlosion, high on the list but never really struck me as impressive. Blaziken, I herd u liek Blazikens. Infernape, it's design is neat but my interest in it waned. And Delphox. Oh my darling Delphox. Get a skirt.

While with Emboar they went outside of the box and made it this beefy badass looking mon. Sure, it's Fighting-type but at least it wasn't another punch+kicker - it's a body fighter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nelavar View Post
    pokémon bank - new gift

it has been announced that the johto starters are to be distributed this year with their hidden abilities. From february 27th 2015 to november 30th 2015, if you access pokémon bank, you will receive meganium, typhlosion and feraligatr with their hidden abilities of leaf guard, flash fire and sheer force respectively. These are distributed through the pokémon link feature nto pokémon x, y, omega ruby or alpha sapphire with a limit of 1 of each per pokémon bank

about bloody time they release them. Seems like they might add an incentive like this to keep using pokebank every year.
    Yes! YES! Finally!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    ugh, wonderful.... I gotta change my password now, yet the account is not usable anymore.....

meh, there goes the posts....

- - - Updated - - -

Disregard that comment above, expressing my frustrations at the log in screen

10+ Year Old Account
    I've officially started my.... like, fourth (?) Nuzlocke in the past 3 days.

I'll post an update with any captures and/or deaths once I beat the 1st gym.
    Last edited by Auxis; 2015-02-05 at 05:03 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelavar View Post
    Pokémon Bank - New Gift

Feraligatr... after all this time? ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Tahuun. I've named my White 2 rival after you. He has an Oshawott as his starter. Deal with it. Or we can pretend that it's a Totodile.

Oh that reminds me; Khaz, I named my rival in my previous attempt after you. He had Snivy as a starter. Deal with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Tahuun. I've named my White 2 rival after you. He has an Oshawott as his starter. Deal with it. Or we can pretend that it's a Totodile.

Oh that reminds me; Khaz, I named my rival in my previous attempt after you. He had Snivy as a starter. Deal with it.
    My brain still can't deal with HA Feraligatr finally becoming reality. Stand in queue. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Feels weird that there is absolutely no mention whatsoever of Hilda/Hilbert in Black2/White2; even though she/he is best friends with Bianca and Cheren, was the previous Champion, AND the Hero of Ideals/Truth.

I mean, Red appeared in GSCHGSS, he's obviously the previous champion before Lance took the title.
    They do, just not by name. They refer to him/her various times during the game, especially when the whole deal with Kyurem comes around. N himself even declares he's gonna look after him/her to thank them, after he gives you the stone to revive Reshiram/Zekrom. It's kinda implies that after the events of the original games that the player character wanders around on their legendary dragon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    My brain still can't deal with HA Feraligatr finally becoming reality. Stand in queue. :P
    It's finally happening, dude. After all this time <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    They do, just not by name. They refer to him/her various times during the game, especially when the whole deal with Kyurem comes around. N himself even declares he's gonna look after him/her to thank them, after he gives you the stone to revive Reshiram/Zekrom. It's kinda implies that after the events of the original games that the player character wanders around on their legendary dragon.

- - - Updated - - -

...... :|

*deletes post*
    shhhhhhhhh you saw nothing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post

10+ Year Old Account

Its happening, finally finally.
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Deleted
    [IMG]http://media.giphy.com/media/XD6Hk2hVXZdok/giphy.gif[IMG]
    No no, we need tears of joy, not sadness. :P
    I realize my Genesect wasn't happy but I wanted that Gator from the background.
    Last edited by mmoc8ded9ea3f2; 2015-02-05 at 05:32 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hmm typhlosion with Flash fire hmmmm
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    No no, we need tears of joy, not sadness. :P
    I realize my Genesect wasn't happy but I wanted that Gator from the background.
    Well the Dewgong gif isn't exactly happy fun time daisies.

I'll give you a hint: Ash hit rock bottom.
    Last edited by Auxis; 2015-02-05 at 05:37 PM.

this could mean we could get johto starter megas this year or exactly the opposite, they won't get megas this year because they got their HA -.-

Well the Dewgong gif isn't exactly happy fun time daisies.

I'll give you a hint: Ash hit rock bottom.
    the second time pokemon made me cry when I was a kid T_T
    (and still does)

Yay, Meganium with...Leaf Guard....

Ya, Feraligatr is the only one to benefit from it's HA. GG Game Freak......