Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    So I started a Soul Silver Nuzlocke yesterday and I never thought I'd say this, but Sentret has been putting in nothing but the finest of work! After my Onix died to Bugsy's Scyther, Sentret came in and pull through, winning me the gym battle. Shortly after, against Silver, she single handedly took on his entire team! I hve gained a lot of respect for a pokemon which I was even hesitant to catch in the first place!
    You must be mistaking it for something else...

Sentret? Really?

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Name your character Joey, get a Rattata, use it as your only pokemon. +1 if you get the reference(s).
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Is it perhaps an Arceus in disguise, Khaz?

You know its nickname now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Is it perhaps an Arceus in disguise, Khaz?

You know its nickname now
    And the lord disguised himself as a humble Sentret, to help this noble soul through his Nuzlocke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Why.

Why doesn't Togekiss look like this instead?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    so... new mystery dungeon is commin out during the winter, could be interesting

Deleted
    Meh, that was the news that would be in that magazine today?

Was kinda hoping for a main game being announced...

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynax View Post
    Meh, that was the news that would be in that magazine today?

Was kinda hoping for a main game being announced...
    actually, found that from kotaku

10+ Year Old Account
    Im so dissapointed

There's still E3 guys
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by king of lag View Post
    so... new mystery dungeon is commin out during the winter, could be interesting
    Meh, never been too into the PMD series and Etrian Mystery Dungeon is serving as the only one I'll need to scratch that particular itch.

On the topic of the Gardevoir design, After reading the comments so far, I think that keeping her looking more like a Pokemon supports her story of being caught between two worlds better than her looking like a pokemon/human hybrid. In the case of the hybrid it almost seems like she's successfully becoming more human, which lessens the potential for conflict. plus the hybrid thing brings up a lot of questions that would likely eventually need to be answered beyond just "That's the way it is". Since I'm not familiar with your story I can't really comment on specifics so I'll leave it there. In the end, it's your character to do with as you please.
    Friend Code: 0232-9398-7407
    IGN - Dasir

10+ Year Old Account
    No Pokemon Mystery dungeon game so far was as good as the first one to me, Rescue Team Blue/Red.
    The reason for that is actually pretty simple. I believe it is the only one that at the time of its release included all Pokemon. Also what turned me off from the second one onwards was that "you" and your partner couldn't evolve. I don't want to stay a little old Charmander, I want to evolve into a glorious Charizard.

Anyway, I would always recommend playing PMD Rescue Team Blue, first for the concept, second for the quite touching story.

You must be mistaking it for something else...

Sentret? Really?
    I misspoke, by the time I faced the gym and rival battle, it was a furret.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Name your character Joey, get a Rattata, use it as your only pokemon. +1 if you get the reference(s).
    gen a Rattata with full 31 IVs. then it'll be in the top percentile of all Rattatas
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Romeothecat View Post
    There's still E3 guys
    Given the facts that we have, a new mainstream pokemon game coming out, is not happening this year:

With the announcement of the Mystery Dungeon for this Winter, and Volcanion still not announced at all... Fall 2016 is my guess.

The question is, which one will Volcanion get in Zetta Emerald? Mega evolution or a forme?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelavar View Post
    No Pokemon Mystery dungeon game so far was as good as the first one to me, Rescue Team Blue/Red.
    The reason for that is actually pretty simple. I believe it is the only one that at the time of its release included all Pokemon. Also what turned me off from the second one onwards was that "you" and your partner couldn't evolve. I don't want to stay a little old Charmander, I want to evolve into a glorious Charizard.

Anyway, I would always recommend playing PMD Rescue Team Blue, first for the concept, second for the quite touching story.
    I have played red (or was it blue I played? idk) I did get immersed to the story, and actually cried at the end of it, hell, the other 2 games in the same line are sad to, 3rd one has sad ending 1 and then super sad moment (unless you want to be a douchebag and restart your entire thing, I mean, who wants to do that? unless you don't like who your going with that is.)

also I think I chose chimchar? not sure, I haven't played that game in ages....

Given the facts that we have, a new mainstream pokemon game coming out, is not happening this year:

With the announcement of the Mystery Dungeon for this Winter, and Volcanion still not announced at all... Fall 2016 is my guess.
    I'd agree about it not coming out this year. That doesn't mean that it can't be announced however.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.