Thread: Pokémon!

Mega Gyarados is pretty damn swell.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    The majority of your team will get rape faced by fairy.

So you need to drop something for a fairy type and a steal/poison type.
    i dont plan on playing meta game. so i dont think that matters as much.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    Watch there be a Fairy gym, haha.

pretty sure the sixth gym is,

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Watch there be a Fairy gym, haha.
    and still get crushed to shit by my team.

in white my entire team were dark type besides victini and samurott. still wrecked the shit out of everything.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

GIMME THE OTHER TWO EPISODES AND A NEW SERIES BASED ON THE GAMES(or manga)

mind -> blown

Scythergasm.

Blasty > Charizard

Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    I just figured out something like right now.
    Pokemon X and Y is a reference to the X and Y axis, when graphing something.
    THE ORIGIN is where X and Y meet (0,0). They referred to this in an interview. Also, the Z axis crosses diagonally with the X and Y axis, so there will definitely be a Z version.

Pokemon: The Origin?

While the title is also a reference to where Pokemon began, I think it's also to play into the theme of X and Y.
    any source? I'm argueing with someone over that^^ he says it's about DNA while I say it's about axis ^^'

The pokemon battles are a lot more detailed in pokemon origins. If they were like that in the actual main anime it would get more older viewers.

- - - Updated - - -

Fairy in general will rape you.

Chestnaught is x2 weak, Pangoro is 4x weak, sliggo is 2x weak and tyrantrum is 2x weak.

The pokemon battles are a lot more detailed in pokemon origins. If they were like that in the actual main anime it would get more older viewers.

- - - Updated - - -

Fairy in general will rape you.

Chestnaught is x2 weak, Pangoro is 4x weak, sliggo is 2x weak and tyrantrum is 2x weak.
    ill just overpower it with my bond of friendship and whatnot and other pokemon mumbo jumbo

Deleted
    I hope they fix the show in XY, so far it does seem to have potential to be good.

"USE FLAME WHEEL WHILE SPINNING IN THE AIR"
    "Wow he sure has mastered that technique!"

ill just overpower it with my bond of friendship and whatnot and other pokemon mumbo jumbo
    yeah don't worry about people just don't understand how easy the games in the story, only time your team matters is for competitive play and some people can't accept other people dont care for that

and still get crushed to shit by my team.

in white my entire team were dark type besides victini and samurott. still wrecked the shit out of everything.
    Shit, my team in White was made to crush the gym/end game.

Still got my ass handed to me. I'm that guy who manageds to be critical hit, 100% affected by all status ailments, and just all around bad luck.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Shit, my team in White was made to crush the gym/end game.

Still got my ass handed to me. I'm that guy who manageds to be critical hit, 100% affected by all status ailments, and just all around bad luck.
    Oh yeah...

*3rd gym badge of Johto*

Me: There is NO WAY i'm loosing to this retarded gym leader with a level 25 Crocanaw!

*Clefairy used Metronome*

*Clefairy used Zap Cannon*

*Crocanaw fainted!*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valex View Post
    The 4 part special is really good, shame its a one-off as it stands atm. Would actually watch a series based on it.
    Where did you watch it? I gotta know! *shakes you by the shoulders* I MUST KNOOW! D':
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Im a bit confused. I watched the origins and its got a few things that strike me as off. Is Red supposed to have started his journey before or after Ash? Basic things in his room are much newer when compared to what things were in Ash's room. Also, are they even in the same universe? Oaks lab is in a different location in pallet town and looks different. Then you got the gym leaders looking different and the fact that Misty is actually a gym leader, unlike when with Ash.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Im a bit confused. I watched the origins and its got a few things that strike me as off. Is Red supposed to have started his journey before or after Ash? Basic things in his room are much newer when compared to what things were in Ash's room. Also, are they even in the same universe? Oaks lab is in a different location in pallet town and looks different. Then you got the gym leaders looking different and the fact that Misty is actually a gym leader, unlike when with Ash.
    ash and red are the same person. just from different universes

10+ Year Old Account
    I can pretty much say this that and red can actually beat the Pokemon League
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

ash couldve been as good as red.

we have to remember that before red was awesome, he never said anything, he was only awesome because of us before they decided to make him badarse in the mangas

10+ Year Old Account
    ash couldve been as good as red.

we have to remember that before red was awesome, he never said anything, he was only awesome because of us before they decided to make him badarse in the mangas
    yes he could of but then they set him up as an example of never giving up?
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Omians View Post
    yes he could of but then they set him up as an example of never giving up?
    kids, you can do anything if you believe, work hard enough, and try your best. except your dreams.

So which is the original? Reds universe?