Thread: Pokémon!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Take on the elite 4 with a delibird or baby pokemon I dare you or take on a lvl 50 with a lvl 25 and see what happens. This aint the TV show.
    25 vs 50 really ?? get real..i cna fight with a lvl 50 Pidgey vs lvl 50 Mewtwo and win.. you fail at your argument..not lvl 25 Pidgey vs 50 Mewtwo..get real..FFS

Quote Originally Posted by KiwiDragon91 View Post
    25 vs 50 really ?? get real..i cna fight with a lvl 50 Pidgey vs lvl 50 Mewtwo and win.. you fail at your argument..not lvl 25 Pidgey vs 50 Mewtwo..get real..FFS
    tell me how that works out for ya

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe if the Pidgey was 80...
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    Maybe if the Pidgey was 80...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=186K2Bv3rto

LOL at golbat and exeggutor sprite.

- - - Updated - - -

Go to hell america!

Go to hell america!
    Homosexuality and crossdressing is a touchy subject when it comes to Americans. But it is stupid to not include this just because it might insult a couple of homophobic dumbfucks and soccer moms.

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

10+ Year Old Account
    The music in that video was awesome.

Also... bleh. Of fucking course they'd do that.

At least they let it slide in Animal Crossing and the most recent Harvest Moon. Though, in one HM, you could marry same-sex, but they removed that in the American versions so as to "not cause controversy." Dumb.

This is going to annoy me, because for the first time in forever the girl character has been appealing enough for me to roll it (thank goodness for not having stupid hair) but now I won't be able to wear boy clothes, which, in general, look better to me.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

This is going to annoy me, because for the first time in forever the girl character has been appealing enough for me to roll it (thank goodness for not having stupid hair) but now I won't be able to wear boy clothes, which, in general, look better to me.
    I know. I don't know why they've always had to give the girl retarded hair or a really stupid hat. (They were especially bad about this in Gen V BW2, Gen IV HG/SS, Gen II, and first Pokemon Ranger). The only games that had a bearable female protagonist was Black/White and FR/LG for me. And I just liked the female protagonist better than the male in D/P/P.

So for most games, I played the male character.

PM if you add me!

Quote Originally Posted by Valex View Post
    Makes me laugh when I see people planning on their teams, but also keep stats in high regards while not planning on playing the meta.
    And then there's us who are lucky enough to have favorites which kick ass either way. I doubt I'll be able to get a Nidoking with Sheer Force though, and Pinsir and Drifblim are definitely in the lower end of the spectrum, but yeah, whatever.

I'm already planning for Goodra to be on my team, regardless of how good he is or not. But from what I've heard, he's got pseudo-legendary stats, so he should be good enough to compete with other dragon types.

PM if you add me!

Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    I'm already planning for Goodra to be on my team, regardless of how good he is or not. But from what I've heard, he's got pseudo-legendary stats, so he should be good enough to compete with other dragon types.
    Goomy becomes Sliggoo (or however it's spelled) at level 40, and stays as that at least past 48 last I know. He's definitely the Pseudo-Legendary of this game, and I can see him being Dragon/Water because of his appearance and moveset.

Hey guys, here's some of the music from the game:

What do you think? Sounds pretty awesome to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dia2XIwOuJI - Trainer Music
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSbEZCoBwoI - Wild Battle
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73UoF45hBVQ - Vs. Rival

Kind of reminds me of Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness.

Although I still think the gamecube games still had the best music out of the whole series. But I certainly don't hate X and Y's music!
    Perhaps my opinion would change if the Champion music sounded as epic as this:
    Last edited by Lycanroc; 2013-10-05 at 07:38 PM.

PM if you add me!

Deleted
    Loving that wild battle theme.

I just realized that I need to breed some starters and transfer them to XY via pokebank. I'm pretty sure there won't be wild Turtwigs running around.

Deleted
    The 4 new specials are so violent!

http://i.imgur.com/rQkcyCU.jpg - Goodra's typing and stats at level 70.
    But it -evolves at level 70-.
    What the fuck. That's a new record!

It's still pure dragon. Sadface, what a missed opportunity. I still love it though...I need that Pokemon. :C
    Last edited by Lycanroc; 2013-10-05 at 08:24 PM.

PM if you add me!

Deleted
    Dragon + Hydration = instant OU (part of rain team).

Interesting stats.
    Last edited by mmoc5b3bf16116; 2013-10-05 at 08:34 PM.

It hasn't been confirmed to evolve at level 70. The guy who has it has had the fully evolved form since last night. Probably evolves somewhere in the early 60s.

Dissapointed it's mono-dragon, it's pretty boring, but it's still a great Pokémon.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    It hasn't been confirmed to evolve at level 70. The guy who has it has had the fully evolved form since last night. Probably evolves somewhere in the early 60s.

Dissapointed it's mono-dragon, it's pretty boring, but it's still a great Pokémon.
    Well, it's the second full mono-dragon type evolution line in the game.
    I don't know if it would stand up to Haxorus though, the only other pure-dragon final evo.
    We'll have to see.

PM if you add me!

Quote Originally Posted by Redmage View Post

If Skrelp has decent stats / moveset he may be my new favorite water type.
    On the same boat myself.

Do we know how ev training is going to work this time around? Well I have to buy the bands again (which got me away from ev training). Just wandering since I have a few pokemon I want to ev train but haven't gotten around to doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Do we know how ev training is going to work this time around? Well I have to buy the bands again (which got me away from ev training). Just wandering since I have a few pokemon I want to ev train but haven't gotten around to doing.
    You can do it the old fashioned way or supposedly an alternative way, through some sort of minigame.

PM if you add me!