Thread: Pokémon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post

I am become def, destwoyew of wewds.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Sooo apparently Carbink is going to ubers as Ho-oh, Rayquaza and Yveltal counter. >.>

That thing reeks of death.
    Whot...how?! D:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Whot...how?! D:
    It resists everything what those 3 can do and can wall them to world's end (base 150 def & sp. def).

Also breaking news!
    The game is now officially 'hacked'.

http://gbatemp.net/threads/pkx-edito...nkey85.356901/
    http://projectpokemon.org/news.php?article=129

What exactly does Carbink have that'd make it strong? Seems like a pretty useless Pokémon to me. But then again, so did Ferrothorn at first sight.

10+ Year Old Account
    It resists everything what those 3 can do and can wall them to world's end (base 150 def & sp. def).

Also breaking news!

sigh...why can't the people that hack the games just let a good game be left alone?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad they've posted all of the steps behind making it so that Nintendo can block it effectively.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    sigh...why can't the people that hack the games just let a good game be left alone?
    I don't see the problem..if you don't wanna hack don't do it. There is no way you could know if a Pokemon is hacked or legit if the person didn't tell you.
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    I don't see the problem..if you don't wanna hack don't do it. There is no way you could know if a Pokemon is hacked or legit if the person didn't tell you.
    morals. No one seems to have em anymore. Sure I don't know if a pokemon is hacked or not, but really, why does the game need to be hacked at all? B/c person A wants a shiny and can't get it so they get all butthurt and hack? Or maybe they want a good team without the breeding aspect? Why play the game then? They have things online to skip all of that shit and go straight to the competitive battling. Not like you need perfect IVs to do anything in game really, cept maybe battle tower crap. But does no one ever care if they hack? Does no one who hacks think "the game isn't meant to be played like this, maybe I shouldn't do this?" It doesn't seem like it. It also removes all aspects of discovery for anyone who hacks and even for a lot who don't b/c they'll inevitably read about what pokemon are still out there or something.

/rantoff

10+ Year Old Account
    I, personally, don't give a rat's ass if you hack your whole game so every single Pokemon you ever see is shiny with 31 IVs in every stat and has its hidden ability and Pokerus.

Do whatever you want to your game if you're single player.

But the INSTANT your hacked Pokemon are allowed to affect other people, then it's not okay. We have people in this thread who've been breeding all week to get perfect IV honedges and shit, so why is it okay for hackers to undermine their efforts by just hacking the same thing and then being allowed to use it online?

Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    I, personally, don't give a rat's ass if you hack your whole game so every single Pokemon you ever see is shiny with 31 IVs in every stat and has its hidden ability and Pokerus.

Do whatever you want to your game if you're single player.

But the INSTANT your hacked Pokemon are allowed to affect other people, then it's not okay. We have people in this thread who've been breeding all week to get perfect IV honedges and shit, so why is it okay for hackers to undermine their efforts by just hacking the same thing and then being allowed to use it online?
    They have systems on the online features that checks pokemon if they're legit.
    You can (or could) hack pokemon to pass those checks though.

Also I fully agree with you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    They have systems on the online features that checks pokemon if they're legit.
    You can (or could) hack pokemon to pass those checks though.

Also I fully agree with you.
    That's why I said I'm glad they posted the whole process of hacking these things. Hopefully Nintendo can find a way to block them.

That's why I said I'm glad they posted the whole process of hacking these things. Hopefully Nintendo can find a way to block them.
    they should be able, i know the creator of pokemon said they are glad pokemon is on a handheld they can patch finally and they want to be more involved with competitive idea, so im sure they will. that was the whole reason they added super training, and i assume the destiny knot, so its easier for more people to get in the competitive scene.

Indeed. But they'll have to update it runningly, they'll probably do their damnest to keep breaking it.

Since we don't have anything like White Treehollow anymore, what is the best way to grind Exp? Any real options besides the League?

10+ Year Old Account
    League, rival daily, restaurants in Lumiose if you wanna spend some money.

Also if you work on the Chateau by the daycare, and you're okay with blowing a bit of money, you can call in level 80s with the Black Writ.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Since we don't have anything like White Treehollow anymore, what is the best way to grind Exp? Any real options besides the League?
    That le wow restaurant in lumiose or battle chateau

I've used chateau and its pretty good, but you need higher rank to send better writs for higher level opponents.

Also breaking news!

eh according to that they still cant really edit anything and they cant actually send anything to the actual games yet at most they can read a couple encrypted files but thats about it.

still a long way off and considering they can now patch the games i doubt they will be able to finish it
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    So I got a idea to start breeding for a perfect Lucario as it happens to be in the same egg group as my Hawlucha.

Then I noticed that Riolu is in undiscovered egg group. ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    eh according to that they still cant really edit anything and they cant actually send anything to the actual games yet at most they can read a couple encrypted files but thats about it.

still a long way off and considering they can now patch the games i doubt they will be able to finish it
    We'll see.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I got a idea to start breeding for a perfect Lucario as it happens to be in the same egg group as my Hawlucha.

Then I noticed that Riolu is in undiscovered egg group. ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)
    Wow, that's shitty. And it only evolves by friendship, right?

"You must befriend each Lucario before you send it off to the breeding dungeon, so you can see the look of terror and sadness in its eyes as you lock it away!"

Well Riolu is considered a baby pokemon, and those can never breed.